Do you think there are actual shills on Sup Forums? I've been noticing a lot of EU/Macron ones lately

Do you think there are actual shills on Sup Forums? I've been noticing a lot of EU/Macron ones lately.

no, im tired of your retarded neet polfag opinions

the constant muh sweden muh german muh muhmuh while those countries are a MILLION FUCKING TIMES BETTER TO LIVE IN

the EU is a good thing, only in your retarded uneducated pol infested underaged minds is some conspiracy to replace the white race (which you wont contribute to anyway since you will never have children you fucking incels)

there unironically are

>the EU is a good thing
You lost me there euroleech.

eu is bretty good tho

I think this board is too small to have something like that, there is just a Hungarian user that really likes the EU and always defends them. You can probably find him :^)

There were definitely Russian shills on here at one time, not so much now.
As for EUbots, it's mostly just the various East Euros and lite-Turks who don't want a gravy train to end.
Macron is very interesting, if nothing else he's entertaining.
So yeah, if there are actual shills you should look to Russia before you do anything westwards.

Making a pro EU thread is an easy way to get many (you)s.
I also like the EU.

>EU is a good thing
yeah for the countries in central europe. Fuck the rest of the continent though.

yes, especially pro-US ones

Maybe some Sup Forumsacks realized that leftist generally oppose the EU so now they have to be pro-EU or they will become beta leftists or something

This.
It is good all around even if there are people in western countries that abuse it.But there are ways to deal with those.

I love how easy it is to make anti-EU fags mad here. Asshurt is amazing in that EU army thread.

Russians shills wouldnt post on sites like Sup Forums.

they would and they do

Ilya pls

>leftist generally oppose the EU
bullshit

Except they do. Left wing parties hate the EU. Only the neoliberal/moderate parties actually likes the EU

There is some truth to it though. In fact here it was Labour that was opposed to the EEC (before the EU).

There's literally nothing wrong with loving the EU

Just because weaponized autism goes both ways doesn't mean it's shills, redit or whatever.
Besides, nobody would bother to shill here, have you seen the stuff you can do with facebook profiling? Much, much better bang for buck.

>le meme frog
>twitter
You're proving my point

There's at the very least individuals who do not originate from Sup Forums. People who clearly do not understand the culture and have issues with it.

I'm starting to get tired of the whole "le shills xDDD" narrative

t. Hillbot

Just what a shill would say

I'm not talking about regular arguments. I know the hungariam one for example isn't a shill. But there are a lot of people who come to argue for the EU and Macron that repeat the same arguments as if they don't even believe what they're saying themselves. They all come from France too, which makes sense if they are shills.

>There's literally nothing wrong with loving the EU
If you are in the EU it is literally like self loving or jerking to yourself in the mirror.If you are outside of the EU than the picture is a little different.

>tfw you're considered relevant enough to be a target audience by the russians

how the mighty have fallen

If we're talking about real shills flags shouldn't matter.
I've seen some people acting like newfags, but not in any way I'd identify as an organized effort to push an agenda.
If frogs are shilling for Macron you should ask them why in their general. I personally like him, but I ain't French and I don't like him primarily for french reasons.

Yes, Soros paid us to post amerimutts :^)

Macron posting is ironic
EU shilling gives (You)s from salty brits or some people are legit brainwashed, or both

No. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're shills.
That's Sup Forums mentality.

Emperor Macron meme is great because it's so Reddit-tier that it annoys all the brainlets here.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

I'm a globalist capitalist free market macron shill

Most french posters shill for Macron ironically

>Do you think there are actual shills on Sup Forums?

absolutely none

Hi EU shill

I refuse to believe there are government sanctioned shills on this internet gutter

pretty much all left parties (not the """sd""" ones) oppose the EU. Even some eurocommunists want to abolish the current form of the EU.