These two candidates suck ass...

These two candidates suck ass, it has gotten to the point that I only want Hilary to win so I can see the massive butthurt from the Trump supporters. Anyone else plan on not voting this November?

Electing Trump would cause more butthurt.

>le concern face

This was my first thought also

You have to be 18 to post on this board

Im voting Trump

This.
OP is being dishonest.

Not voting is literally the worst thing anyone in a democracy can do, it's worse than murder.

How can you be so personally and politically irresponsible, how can you laugh in the face of freedom like it's nothing?

I'm disgusted.

Cool, i'm a Democrat who voted for Jim Webb in the primaries.

I'm a Democrat voting Trump. Anybody who is white would be foolish not to since the other party is basically out to shame and ruin them.

I will vote Hillary.

Trump is a STRONG leader. when was the last time we had a no BS based boy in office? Get people back to work.

OP is a traitor. I can't wait for the huge happening when Trump wins and there's fire in the streets from dindus and feminazis. You only vote Killary if you want another boring 4 years. Trump will make it one wild ride.

I do like how Trump is taking a stand against illegal immigration and ISIS, but i'm black and supporting Trump would be suicide for me.

Not really worse than murder though bruv

I am voting for Hillary.

>Krager

Kill yourself.

This. Are you an idiot OP?

How? Are your "brothers" going to be in the voting booth? I still don't understand why blacks hate Trump, he treats them no different than white people. Ooo, that's probably the issue, blacks want to be above white people, so they will vote for a women who told black interviewers that she carries hot sauce with her all the time.

I'm tempted to vote for Trump just out of spite for the whole world.

>Krager

Jim Webb dropped out before the states voted.

Im with you, I could give a shit really but actually the amount of tears if Hillary won would be hilarious. If i was a trump supporter I wouldnt even come back here because im tellin you every fucking board will be here spamming the shit out of threads with Hillary Clinton's face. I have a collage of these inbreds sucking trump cock, cant wait to release it after he loses.

It would cause sweeter butthurt from mantoddlers on Sup Forums if Hillary won though. Can you imagine? The entire year, Sup Forums has spent worshiping a gilded spoon dunce, and it all comes unraveling on a single night... My dick is so hard.

I've voted Libertarian for 20 years. Even Johnson has turned into a no-class politician when he called Trump a pussy. No good choices.

Sometimes good comes from the rebuilding after a total systemic collapse, and frankly I'm thinking about voting for the worst possible candidate for that reason. I don't know if its Trump or Hillary.

> he actually took the bait

Get it together cletus.

I will never vote for Hilary, let's make that clear.

i get triggered when people say they don't vote or that voting is stupid

we live in the most free society in the world where you have the power of voting, which is absent from pretty much everywhere on earth but you choose to stay home and be lazy when dictator clinton gets put into office

>FRIENDLY REMINDER

a vote for anyone but trump is a vote for a gungrabbing kike taking scalia's seat in the supreme court

OP wants to see butthurt anons on Sup Forums with a Clinton victory rather than every liberal on normiebook bawling their eyes out over a trump victory.

>Butthurt on Sup Forums.
vs.
>Butthurt on every channel and social media site.

Trump is clearly the real rump roaster here.

Yeah, this election is reminiscent of the giant douche/turd sandwich episode of south park.

Nerd tears are so much more dramatic and satisfying, they really compare their anime being taken away to the most heinous of crimes lmao

Get the fuck on board

>WAHHHH MY COMMIE FAGGOT DIDN'T GET NOMINATED WAHHHH
>NO GIBS FOR MEEEEEEEE
>WAHHHHHHHH

Why stay at home? If you want to cause maximum butthurt, vote Hillary. That's what I'm doing.

Electoral college makes any voting worthless.

It would be more proliferated, but this is about quality vs quantity here

It's more much satisfying when someone is being tormented as a result of subscribing to their own scary little world the way garbastic nerds do

It's much more satisfying to fuck with Dwight than Jim

Well he did say he's voting hillary

why not ignore both and vote democrat? :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No, it wouldn't because Trumptards unironically believe that Trump is a good candidate.
Clinton voters realize that they are merely voting for the lesser of two evils.
And if I were American I would vote Hillary, but since I'm Serbian and I hate America, go Trump!

>Nerds screeching on Sup Forums
>vs People actually running to Canada

OP is an underage edgy faggot

>>>/reddit/

KEEEEEEK

BASED RUSSIA

>Serbian
>Also a shit sucking liberal faggot
How is this possible
Are you actually a Bosnian?

Nobody is fucking going to Canada, the point is to have all the Dwights on this board swatting around at the make-believe monsters.

If you start behaving like the strawman feminist boogey monster on here, they lose their fucking minds over nothing. Low effort, high quality, all organic tears. Ditch that GMO shit and vote Hillary.

>these two candidates suck ass

Fuck off you bernvictim.

No, I'm just rational.
But you good goys just go ahead and vote for Trump.

This and the US pol party endured Obama for 2 periods

Voting #JillStein, baby! Both candidates will be butthurt

>Hillary is better than Trump
Grade A retard, i hope if she wins you fags get bombed again

Trump would cause way more butthurt.

Recall the Britex and how the left declared voting undemocratic and how votes should be left to the elites that know the correct way o vote.

Just look what happened when Romney got buttblasted by Obama. Now multiply that by ten since Sup Forums has been meming for Trump all this time. Not to mention the shitposting place over at reddit.

>better
Less shitty, I would say.
But still they're the worst two candidates possible.
Except Hillary is sort of consistent in this campaign at least. Trump changes his story based on who he's talking to.
When he talks to Serbs or Russian-Americans he's an ally of Russia.
When he talks to Southerners, he's its enemy.
When he talks to Nazis, he's anti-Jew.
When he talks to his son-in-law or the Jewish audience he's pro-Jew.

Besides, Hillary had nothing to do with the bombing, it was her asshat husband. At least I'm smart enough to know the difference.

nice quads but that's a meme spouted by Joe Rogan types who don't know how the fuck the college works

Yep. The Guardian wrote a long article in praise of Oligarchy. It was like we'd Brexited into a parallel dimension or something.

Will be as NOTHING compared to the lunacy that follows Trump's ascendence to the White House. They will run out ink decrying the low income voters who saved themselves and their country.

>statewide riots by blacks and mexicans
>america makes mexico pay the wall
>russia decides to offer its aid instead of usa
>mexico accepts
>canada builds a wall to defer "racists"
>america defaults
>full-on chimpout all over the country
>trump gets murdered in a violent coup
>new election
>clinton wins
>rusgols win harder
fucking little edgelords falling for jew tricks