What the fuck is going on in the Middle East? Saudi Arabia's government arrested half of their ministers...

What the fuck is going on in the Middle East? Saudi Arabia's government arrested half of their ministers? Lebanon's Prime Minister is being held hostage in Saudi Arabia? Iran and Saudi Arabia's proxy war in Yemen may explode into an all-out war?

Am I summarizing it all correctly? Our fucking news stations are barely covering this at all.

>Our fucking news stations are barely covering this at all.
I wonder why

Same as usual

>Our fucking news stations are barely covering this at all.
Unless it's some twitter drama your news doesn't seem to cover much

Our """""""""""journalists"""""""""" literally cover shit like the Kardashians and whatnot.

This seems a step or two up from usual.

No argument there. A lot of people point out how ignorant Americans are, but I think a big part of that is our media focuses on the most inane bullshit.

your journalists aren't going to bash the ones that hire them my friend

It's fucking sad. The only real US news is from WaPo and New York Times. At least those are the best English-language newspapers in the world, now that the Guardian has gone to utter shit.

TV news is dead, except for PBS. Used to be legitimately very good.

>New York Times
>Washington Post
They suck too.

such life in the sand land

Why did you bully Qatar?

Qatar wasn't boig a good boi by improving relations with Iran and supporting the Muslim brotherhood

> t. exclusively reads breitcuck and infowars

>but I think a big part of that is our media focuses on the most inane bullshit
They're serving the market what it wants, you silly goose. Nobody in your country besides geopolitics nerds gives a shit about what Ayy-rabs are doing to each other. Just look at the "top 10 most read articles" lists on every major American website if you don't believe me.

Tbh I don't really care either, as long as they stay in their own countries.

I showed this picture to a muslim person and they said the girl was a Saudi based on here outfit, is that right? I NEED to know.

>tfw italy just sold 7 top-of-the-line warships to qatar
stay cucked, alamdulillah

OP here.

>tfw all the good websites like Foreign Affairs, Economist, the Diplomat, etc. all require paid subscription

whoops, wrong feels pic, whatever

>good websites

All of them are clearly biased.

probably

if not Saudi then maybe some country in the Arabian peninsula