14 Turkish Navy ships gone, may head to Greece

14 Turkish navy hips are "lost" after the coup, they are speculating they may want to enter Greece, too scared to go back
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/turkish-navyships-still-missing-after-botched-coup-nj8vj8xjz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021
youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
app.debka.com/n/newsupdate/17150/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
boilingfrogspost.com/2014/01/18/turkish-pm-erdogan-the-speedy-transformation-of-an-imperial-puppet/
unz.com/pcockburn/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-turkey-coup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be turkish general
>have an entire fleet of ships
>run away and/or surrender

such is life in the Caliphate

Those turks are really stupid, giving a whole new Army to the commies.

>turkish navy

>most of the Turkish army defects
>Turkey gets invaded by a few thousand backward ISIS soldiers from Syria and can't fight them off
>Turkey becomes the new Islamic Mega State

>Surrender fleet to Greece
>Join Greece and take back Cyprus
>Watch Erdogan lose popularity
>Do a proper coup

Has anyone gotten any concrete evidence as to what the fuck has happened in Turkey the past few days? All I've got is:

>coup Fri night
>was weak af, soldiers gave up
>USAF base surrounded cut off
>has 60-80 nukes
>many Turkish military assets missing
>potential second happening
>Erdogan purges secular groups

Am I missing anything? Anyone think this is over?

This must be the fleet that appeared mysteriously in the Pacific in 1942 and took on the Imperial Navy.

Its over. Erdogan killed the coup two years ago, when he purged the military.
The guys who tried it now were the ones that didn't get discovered then.

That 1 boat is more powerful than the entire Dutch military forces.

Hopefully Greece will invade once Turkey leaves NATO and use the plunder to pay debts.

Thanks Bulgibro. You guys should take the opportunity to get some revenge on the Turks. I knew a girl from Bulgaria once that didn't think too highly of them to say the least.

But what's the deal with all the military assets missing? I've read from multiple sources that attack helos as well as fighting ships are missing.

If true, this is fucking cool shit.

Something straight of an Ace Combat title.

>take revenge
Istanbul's police department has more personnel and hardware than our military, though.
In fact I am pretty sure that if the hooligans for the leading football groups would unite, they could take on our army.

>turkish navy

That sucks.

Turk spotted.

Do you know it's the most disusting thing to be nationalistic about your ancestors country while not even living in it?

Why don't you move back?

Its the same for all Balkan countries. Greece has some navy, but its nowhere near enough to fight Turkey.
They are by far the strongest player in the region, kind of like North America and USA, so there is no point in trying to compete for the rest. Might as well save the money and build roads.

It's not over yet. NATO can't afford to have Erdogon causing so many problems. Something will give.

LARGE EXPLOSION TURKEY CAPITAL

HAPPENAPENING

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021

Not true!

>Do you know it's the most disusting thing to be nationalistic about your ancestors country while not even living in it?

That's not what the average german thinks.

Some turk explained it
Basically you have this general named Gulen who held a lot of power in the military. He abused this power to remove military personal he didn't like. The ruling party in turkey realized Gulenists were too powerful and began to try and purge them. At some point Gulen fled to the USA to serve as a CIA asset and to protect himself

Gulenists weren't secularists in the least, but they knew that since Erdogan was a fundamentalists appealer they claimed he was attempting to destroy turkish secularism to get the athiest turks to side with them.

TL;DR mudslim turk roach general starts coup while claiming he's fighting for secularism to secure his power in turkey using what little men are still loyal to him and loses.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0

Erdogan: "this aint even my final form."

>inb4 they turn out to be "biological weapons" loaded with tens of thousands of refugees and end up beaching themselves on the Greek shore.

I guess it's time to remove kebap in Konstantinopel...

100% chance Israel stole them, and they are now in the hands of ISIS (=ISrael's Islamic State) terrorists

If I was them I would go someplace unpopulated and start a rebel base after disabling the GPS on the ships. Then I would rig them to explode just in case I was attacked and couldn't win. From there I would conduct hit and run attacks on trade and shipping from turkey along with covert political assassinations and attacks on infrastructure. Over an extended period the chaos and damage will pile up.

SINK

Failed putschists spreading rumors like "there are 50 aircraft and 14 ships missing", "sunnis slaughtering alawites", "Turks massace Kurds", " a bomb detonated in x" etc etc

Social media going nuts however almost all of these happenings are not real

So when do we get to come claim Constantinople?

Not before Blacks & Mexicans take over entire Northern America and Muslims take over Europe.

at least 50000 people either jailed or sacked by Erdoğan. Who are those failed coupists?

Turkey and Greece are joining together to fight the EU. If they can take down a ZOG Aircraft Carrier, America will go home and sulk.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

Turkey has always wanted to be part of the EU actually.

Or send 9 more. Its not like we have a small supply.

>Turkey has always wanted to be part of the EU actually.

Turkish Politicians? Yes they want to join EU

Turkish people? No, most of them oppose EU

At least 70% of Turkish people will vote NO to a referandum about Turkey's accesion into EU

Gülen wasn't a general, he's an imam and a cult leader

>They become a renegade military force, travelling the world, selling their military services for fuel, food, ammunition. While constantly fighting the Turkish death squads sent to hunt them down

Would be comfy tbqh

I don't think you get it- 'no' is an unacceptable response.

Yfw ISIS procures the ships

If you vote no its simple because the people were stupid and made an honest mistake. The EU is being very benevolent by giving them a chance to correct their errors.

We want SUBMARINES NOT Ships

We already have a gorillion ships,just give us something else you fucking roaches

Apperently you lack of bull to your women. We will give bulls to your women like good ol times.

You can't fuel ships and subs with debt you olivenigger

ASYLUM. TIME TO KICK TURKEY OUT OF NATO.

as you wish bro

*morrowind spellcast sound*

looks like it
app.debka.com/n/newsupdate/17150/

Holly fuck , cnn... Isis motorcade surge forward in collapse of eroded's government, 8miles from the Turkish border

after seeing the might of turkish army, if we had a right goverment that could be a real scenario

Erdogan must've asked for reinforcements.

redpill yourself

P.S.

Bulgarian gypsies are irrelevant slaves.

yeah, you'd be drowning in the Adriatic this time

LMAO

Shitty Greeks, always dreaming, always losing.

Really made me think

RARE

Yes but why has Erdogan now fired over 20,000 teachers? I don't really get the connection. Is Gulen or AK in anyway secular? Is this an excuse for a purge of any political opponents to cement power or is it specifically Gulen affiliates?

Kek

Dont listen inbred Erdoğan supporters. This is your redpill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

>Greece, Turkey fighting together outside of a soviet invasion.

Go home, you are drunk

>becomes
imblying it isn't already

They should hire Jeremy Corbyn to figure out how to replace them all as quickly as possible.

This shitfest really couldn't be better for Erdogan, could it?

Because they are all Gulenists. Thats the truth. They will fuck all of them.

>2016
>Refugees now showing up in warships.

Fuck me, what the fuck is going on in this world

Also tomorrow is the happening day. Screencap this.

kakkerlak

What if you're just a low-level petty officer on board and was obv. kept out of the loop?

>boilingfrogspost.com/2014/01/18/turkish-pm-erdogan-the-speedy-transformation-of-an-imperial-puppet/
Red pill from 2014.

Whatever Army they manage to have after this will be Iraq-tier. Any forces sent to fight ISIS will run away (see the conscripts surrendering to unarmed mobs during the coup), join them since they will be filled with Islamists, or get completely wrecked by seasoned veterans.

Kurds could take advantage of this and carve out Kurdistan since 3 of the countries' military they inhabit will be too occupied (same as communist china).

t, mehmet the toilet cleaning diaspora

what will happen?

It does smell like a false flag.

Does Gulen really have as much power as the Erogan fans say he does?

Who has the majority in Turkey, secular or islamists?

King roach said he would make an important announcement, probably gonna be the re-introduction of the death penalty

so within the end of this century?

I doubt it's a classic false flag actually, which would mean the whole thing traces back to Erdogan, but I bet it's close.

What I suspect happened is that there was a genuine movement among mostly mid-ranked officers where the Kemalists are strongest but it was going nowhere. They tried to recruit the wrong general, who played along and reported it back to Erdogan, who then played along himself a bit and encouraged them to move so he could shut them down and push through the constitutional changes he wants.

see unz.com/pcockburn/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-turkey-coup/

Too bad most Kemalists think it was the US.

or reestablishing the ottoman empire

Not death penalty. Probably a law to exile Gulenists out of country.

Kurds can not do anything until Turkey Kurds will be with them. Half of them votes for AKP.

Nice rip-off of our military's naval attackboat.

Prolly bought from the same company, but the boat is extremely useful, strategically good and works as a bordering force-boat-ish.

This coup must of been faked, how do no Erdogan government officials get killed or held hostage? They had these lists of who they wanted to arrest before any of this happened, if this much of the military really defected then there would of been no way Erdogan could of survived. How did the police somehow arrest all these soldiers?

Gulen has no power.

Source: Actual Gulenist

not when we rent you one of your tanks

>Is Gulen or AK in anyway secular?

Both are "moderate" islamists... according to EU and shieeet.

Are you sure that it's not Neederkankers rentining their soldiers to you?

>not knowing DEBKAfiles

>EU literally stealing navy to supply their dead-beat national line of defense

GREEKS WIN BY SHEER LAZINESS YET AGAIN