Muslim Stabs Three Children For Being ‘Scantily Dressed’

A mother and her three daughters aged eight, 12, and 14 have been stabbed by a Muslim man of Moroccan origin at a holiday camp for being “scantily clad”.
French news channel i-Télé reported that the attack happened between 9am and 10am this morning. The attacker, identified only as ‘Mohammed’, stabbed the three girls, aged just eight, 12, and 14 years old, outside of the holiday home where the family were staying before entering the building to stab the mother.

All four victims were taken to hospital, and though there are conflicting reports at present, at least one of the children is in serious condition and had to be airlifted to a hospital in Grenoble. One of the girls is reported to have suffered a perforated lung, and the mother was stabbed in the chest.
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/19/muslim-stabbed-children-scantily-dressed/

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2118524-man-steekt-vrouwen-met-mes-in-frans-vakantiepark.html
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/755385708924329988
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-live-8445573
rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>baitbart.com

Stop these Islamophobic rants!

Mohammed muhamed

I hated this shit working retail in an immigrant neighborhood. No i cant look up your warranty by your name because everyone has the same name

How dare you besmirch the name of Islam by implying these infidels didn't ask for it? They were dressed provocatively, they were clearly asking for it.

LEARN

I cant be a muskims, the islam says that killing people is not good. Think about that.

nos.nl/artikel/2118524-man-steekt-vrouwen-met-mes-in-frans-vakantiepark.html

Same article on Dutch broadcast foundation

Kill all muslims. They offend my Western sensibilities. And given that muslims feel that is enough to kill over, we obviously should kill them all, by their own logic.

What exactly is "scantily clad" for a girl aged 8-14?

Can anyone post any pictures as an example?

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/755385708924329988

How about this?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-live-8445573

More blood for the peace god of the Religion of Peace™.

Seriously though, when is the world going to get tired of being flooded with violent 7th century barbarians?

Nice try Mr. FBI

Probably nude.

>i support sandmonkeys senselessly killing others

>hurr one muslim does something bad so lets blame Islam as a whole

fuck off already jews

>Kinderen vrouwen noemen

Stomme kanker NOS.

Rookie post, agent Jones.

You still bombing them, Russia?
Fight for civilization.

We here must figure out how to brake free from eurabia in style.

>by """Victoria Friedman"""

Interesting that they're just using Muslim now instead of terrorist, RaHoWa has begun

>The attacker, identified only as ‘Mohammed’

>Implying it is just one muslim doing something bad

wow really made me think. what did he mean by this?

it's what the imaam says or whatever they call their king pig

I'm sure I could get up with some pun for this event, but the fact of the matter is that it is all just depressing at this point.

I feel for the french people who have to take the blow from their politicians and their attempts at a "progressive, multicultural society"

Isn't that slut shaming. How come radio silence on Jezebel?

Almost as if feminism is a marxist ideology that doesn't really care about women but destroying western civilization which was created by the white race.

Anybody else like taking pictures of lolis on the street?

Muslims are commended by a sand nigger who raped a young girl, that if they follow in his teachings, that they are favored by the god and are heaven-bound.
They are fucking absolutely batshit insane, and are condemned to be thrown into hell for not accepting christ. Muhammed wrote of things which is he did not bear witnessed to, he is a liar, and muslims are theological zionists.

Muslims are no different than jews.

They all need to be gassed

>checking out children
how muslim of him

How many fucking times has this shit happened over the past few days?

David Davis needs to bring Article 50 forward.

Fuck off already, Achmed.

Fuck of and die Achmed.

>when is the world going to get tired of being flooded with violent 7th century barbarians?

all people are the same (skin color is only on the outside). all cultures are equally beautiful, creative, civil and capable of progression. all religions are equal. women and men are equally capable of physical and mental achievement in every field.

I am beyond mad

>one muslim does something bad
and one pedophile molested a child

""""MODERATE""""" REBELS

the look on this cunts face is priceless

To be fair, prepubescent kids of either gender can basically run around naked and their parents don't do anything as long as they're on their own property. And even after puberty, as long as you're at least in your underwear, then nobody cares if you're still on your property. Which is exactly where this article says they were.

Muslins are NOT Zionists of any kind. Stop sullying the name of Zionism

The kids were dressed normally for summer in other words.

they were at a fucking resort, it's summer

Based Ahmed.

Lets make a list of those great Islamic gifts

>dat rack
SAUUUUUUUCE

that's fake, right?

anyway, where is that guy? i want to see him spin the latest happenings.

kys

Savages acting like savages once again. What else is new.

RT are reporting it too and since its just 4 people stabbed with no fatalities its local news.

Wont make it to MSM :^)

Although RT are saying on of the daughters is in a serious condition.

/thread

I genuinely cannot think of anything good that came from Islam.

Are you on a holiday?

Obviously the solution here is to BAN ASSAULT LITTLE GIRLS.

Jew so clever jew know that?

Story?

No. Fuck of Paedo.

Good reminder that there aren't good guys in the islamic world. They are all savages that should be purged from the face of the earth as quickly as possible.

>little girls in HOLIDAY CAMP in the DEAD OF SUMMER can't wear shorts or crop tops for fear of being FUCKING MURDERED IN THE STREETS

We should have let the Nazis run you over, Britbongs.

>one muslim does something bad

ok ivan now i'm a #putinmissile, we need cluster bombs all over that place, preferably nuclear

Not an argument

>We should have let the Nazis run you over, Britbongs.
But this happened in France

It's on bbc without mentioning it's another durka, the funny thing is they also wouldn't cover it if it was just regular crime.

rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/

>12 Jun
Was that right before all the happenings in the past couple days? I lost the track of time already.

Absolutely buried on BBC news. Don't want people to know the truth about letting in the hordes

I think all muslims should be exterminated, especially the moderate ones that are friends with liberals and are nice people.

why should I live on in this lawless world?

>Hours since last Islamic attack: 0

>Falling for that b8

>one Muslim
>O N E

Just got internet hooked up for the first time, did you?

>thinking your white

Multiculturalism is genetic suicide for whites that's the real threat from Mudskins.

Her son was having a party and a bunch of chads crashed it. I guess they convinced the mom to fuck somehow but it looks like she began to regret it some of the way through and that's when the picture was taken. Her son was there the whole time too in the other room while a bunch of drunk, horny older boys fucked his mom until she cried, and then they took a picture of it and put it on the internet. What a world we live in...

"one muslim does something bad"
>one
>something
Are you blind and retarded or just totally totally brainwashed?
what is wrong with your brain that you
would downplay ALL the murders torture and rape to "one muslim did something bad"

you are one of the worst human beings alive and i'd love to send you to be with your friends since they are so peaceful.