Reminder that no other English team will EVER do this

Reminder that no other English team will EVER do this.

what part of london are you from?

Based

SEETHING

lmao

City can still win a treble

I hope they don't though

>league cup
>"""""""treble""""""""

LMAO

>poop
>getting by wenger in a cup game

Why did manure Fans call their three Trophies a """"" Treble"""""?

What makes the league cup less important than the FA Cup?

tell that to jose

its what its known as you fucking idiot.
Inter and Barcelona also do it.

Its the secondary cup competition. Liverpool did a treble in the 80's but its not regarded as a proper treble.

>Secondary cup
Retarded. Just have one cup like every other major league

They didn't. That was just memes. THE treble is:

>Champions League
>Premier League
>FA Cup

The three most prestigious trophies available to English teams each season.

i think everyone wants the league cup gone desu

It's the pleb tier cup that no-one gives a fuck about until they're in the semis.

History, prestige, prize money (10x more than the league cup).

>Not the Community Shield, League Cup and Europa League

Mourinho was literally telling his players to hold up 3 fingers when they were taking pictures after their Europa League victory.

It was just memes. It's a treble but he knows it's not the real on obviously.

United aren't in the Final, so it's an important competition again.

Have some fucking respect mate and call it its proper name. The Carabao Cup has never been won by Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or any Italian side for that matter making it one of the most coveted trophies in the modern game.

But never called it a treble. Because he knows the difference. He did the treble at Inter.

desu joses united making the final does unironically devalue it

three fingers for three trophies you fucking muppet. obviously he knows the shit he won doesn't compare with an actual cl-league-cup treble

YES

APOLOGISE!

Feels good.

>le can only dominate when no other club can spend as much you man

we talking about fergie or jose here?

>Chelsea money arrives in 2004
>City money arrives in 2008
>Ferguson wins 5 of the last 7 league titles he competed for, spending less than Chelsea or City
>also won 3 league titles with Aberdeen against the super dominant Old Firm, the last manager to do so

city money didn't have time to take effect until 2010ish

They spent big on robiniho but their squad was basically the same in 2009

*before we do it again

Point still stands.

>has arguably a top three squad in europe from 99 onwards
>wins one champions league after his fluke treble
He was great in England but shit in Europe because his tactics were outdated.

Ferguson was shit in Europe. He consistency failed because his tactics weren't innovative and only succeeded because of talent and refball

Reminder that Ferguson broke the British transfer record multiple times saying "we have the right to improve ourselves and there's nothing wrong with that" as well as consistently shitting on the refs any time he could

Not sure if serious or not.

THE treble (i.e. the only treble worth speaking about. Consists of the league, the cup and the european cup.

It's pretty clear and this has been THE treble since the conception of european football.

The league cup has been and always will be a distant fourth in terms of priorities.

bit unfair to say he was 'shit' in europe

underachieved, sure but it wasn't like he was BTFO

>bullshit nani red vs Madrid stopping him in 2013
>bullshit Rafael red vs Bayern stopping him in 2010
>messi/xavi/iniesta unstoppable in 2009 and then again 2011, i'd put my life on him beating any other team in the world in those finals
>THAT fuck up against Porto in 2004 and all the injuries to key players like Keane, Scholes, Ronaldo Porto went onto win it and I'm positive United would have too

That's 5 that could have quite easily gone Fergie's way in addition to the 2 that he won

>If the refs favored him a bit more (than they already did) he could have won more
Wow great argument

If the refs were replaced by robots that made accurate calls 100% of the time he would have probably won more. Yes.

The refs were always on Ferguson's side idiot. They even came up with "Fergie time" as a cute way to reference part of it

that's not what fergie time is

Why are you so angry? Calm down, chap.

Also I don't think you understand what 'Fergie time' actually is. It's a reference to the never say die spirit of Ferguson teams who keep going to the very end.

The time at the end of a game is 'Fergie time' because that's the time when Ferguson's team finds an extra gear.

Now, I won't call you an idiot for not understanding something like that, but I do expect a prompt apology. Say sorry and I'll let it go.

>2 Champions Leagues
>2 Cup Winners Cups

No manager won more in Europe during Fergie career.

Ancelotti won 3 in a shorter time span

Doubt it there have been 4 trebles in the last 10 years before that it was around once every 15 years

As he hopped around Europe's elite teams, never building for the future or making teams that were sustainably great. Ancelotti's also only won 4 league titles, which, considering the teams he's managed, is laughable. To understand why Ferguson 'only' winning 2 CLs wasn't an underachievement, you have to understand the context of English football in the late 80s and 90s and where United were when he took over - 2nd bottom of the league.

Yes and they were also consistently the biggest spenders in England during his tenure

>le can only dominate when no other club can spend as much you man
>Fergie's league winning team in his final season

--------------------De Gea
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Rooney - Carrick - Young
----------Welbeck - Van Persie
Subs: Evans, Jones, Smalling, Berbatov, Anderson, Hernandez

please learn what fergie time means lmao

>NZ

surprised that nobody gave you the correct answer so far. here it is: league cup is only the top four levels of english football while in the fa cup all clubs in england can participate. so the fa cup is much more prestigious because it literally means you are the best club in the country

>The refs were always on Ferguson's side idiot.

It's genuinely pathetic that fans of other teams try to use this as a way to undermine Fergies success.

this