Have black gf

>have black gf
>she's amazing and wife material
>can't bear the thought of having a son that turns into a nigger

This keeps me up at night. I would do everything to raise my kids as educated as possible, but hoodlum influence can come out nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fucking a nigger

absolutely disgusting, kill yourself

Half Nigger here.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

If you're present in his life his chances of being a true nigger are wayyyy lower unless you're a nigger himself. Just be sure to whip his ass if he starts hanging out with other niggers and send him to a mostly white/asian school.

Any kid can turn out bad.

>have black gf
>hate the idea of a mixed race kid
Are you retarded or something? Did you not see this coming?

>turns
You mean born

if you're a good dad he won't be a typical nigger

are you retarded?

>literally all of ur ancestors have had sex with whites
and now you spit on their graves while destroying your genes. Disgusting

liar

You are a traitor piece of shit, might as well make a niglet don't spread your shitty genes with whites.

Definitely not user. Adopted mulatto.

How about not being a race traitor?

This does work. The kid will be HALF WHITE, so if he starts acting like a nigger then slap the black out of him.

Do not make another nigger. It won't even look like you wtf

You wife's son will be fine faggot.

>wife material
>nigger

Pick one

how can you be against race mixing? Do you feel your nigger genes stirring? Ah, adopted. Your father split.

>hoodlum influence can come out nowhere.
no, it comes from genetic predisposition to certain behavior and culture which supports and develops it.

you having a child with her does not help this. it won't come "out of nowhere".

Sterilize yourself and adopt white kids

the culture comes from the genetics

Just gotta be a good papa brah

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Father abandoned me before i even took my first breath. Sdoptive father was black but he was one of those rare anomalies that are actually decent human beings.

99% of black/white couples are degenerated who care nothing about the future or their future potential children.

Just guide him dumbass. Just make sure that you're wife isn't a nigger, that you're not white trash, and that you and you're wife families won't influence him in a bad way. If you're not fucking retarded he'll turn out to be a respectful black man.

Traitor

Kys

You could do an implant and choose the skin color user. Or you could stop being a bitch and raise your kid right

2/3 black kids are raised without a father. agreed most black white couples are absolute shit. Niggers take from the bottom of the barrel, because so are they. Cheers

>muh education
Genetics are everything, user.
But by all means, please mark your bloodline on a genetic level you traitor.

>Father abandoned me before i even took my first breath.
why am i not surprised

I just call it How I see it. Obviously I'm not racist but it's foolish to dance around real issues.

Most white women who crave black men are degenerates with daddy issues anyway. I tell this to every black guy i meet who is thinking about dating/marrying a white girl

Thats why the divorce rate is so high.

>marry her
>be a good father
>succeed

Are people just totally ignorant of the fact that you can be mixed race and unhappy about it? You understand identity issues are a thing?

Don't have kids, dumbass. Keep the money for yourself.

>1 post by this ID

ONE POST

I don't hate being mixed. For some reason, being tanned with green eyes drives women crazy for some reason. It just took me a long time to figure out that most (white) women were only using me.

Found me a nice half Hispanic woman and it's the best decision I ever made.

I'm still here

>frogposter shitposting madeup greentexts
>again
>and again