Tfw you realize that the death of the white race is natural selection at it's finest

>tfw you realize that the death of the white race is natural selection at it's finest

>tfw you realize that you cannot interfere with nature's way

Other urls found in this thread:

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/
youtu.be/iHlI3AKWRwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is that stub beneath his pubic hairs? Is that your dick? I agree, Germanistan is finished. Sorry.

Will this be viable when sandapes like you die?

>implying nature wants ugly niggers on her beautiful planet

Fuck that looks exactly like me, is their a name for that body type?

white

Natures way doesn't have to be imposed and created by globalist Jews.

therefor it is not natural, and it will not happen peacefully.

Natural selection : Whites glass 95% of planet in the 50s
Artificial selection : Whatever we have now

Ethiopian pal

>humans can't interfere with nature

Jesus Christ how stupid are you? That's literally the definition of a human. Humans have a greater amount of control on nature than any other species.

Fucking brain dead German.

>tfw you're BARELY born just in time were white women are native and dont see their race falling yet and are still open to interracial relationships

Severity handicapping white societies isn't natural selection.

Jews have a mean iq of 115 therefore outsmarted whites.

Whites are inferior therefore will fall before a superior people, as nature intended in its eternal fascism.

maybe the european lines of the white race. once internationl travel gets suspended then you are trooly doombed.

>rip founding lineage

This cycle is just another obstacle the white race can endure.
What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
The white race haven't faced a good challenge after the last world war that they've become too soft, too complacent of the current peace.
Another call for crusade will reawaken the righteous valor whites have been keeping under their beds.

I can over head press 100kg and deadlift 240kg at 85kg.

I can dramatically increase aesthetics if I drop down to 75kg or so, but I'll lose 10-15% strength.

youre a retard tho because its not "interferring" if you fight back and win, that is again natural selection

But you dont have a big black dick. You only have smal wite boi dik nigga

Why are these defeatist cucks still allowed to post on here?

Yes, hating your own people and wishing them to die is completely natural.

>OHP 220 lbs

No you didn't. Not many professionals can even do that at that weight.

6.75x5.5

Don't make me post a pic.

white guilt will be our demise

what? professionals can OHP my fucking deadlift......lol

For a German it is.

jews already won, game over man

>tfw when you realize that realization is a way to interfere in nature's way.

>tfw you realize this guy doesn't understand natural selection
>tfw you facepalm because he doesn't understand that welfare and other payments are anti natural selection and are the only reason non whites can sustain themselves in Europe

Jew IQ is closer to 110. Jew IQ is insular. It's almost entirely mathematics and linguistics. They are average or below average outside of those fields. Linguistics especially drives their IQ up, linguistics for the most part is used to fuck over others.

It's not natural selection, it's un-natural.

Africa would not be exploding in populaiton if literally billions of dollars weren't being spent on supporting their fail societies. They can't even get clean water, they're starving to death in the MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD. They can't even look 2 inches infront of their face to grow fucking food! They'd rather eat a kernal of corn than grow 200 stalks of corn. They're literal retards. But faggots like bill gates are turning their aids riddled tribes into massive cesspool cities

people like bill gates are hoping that they will sort themselves out so they can buy more useless shit.

i love how china is now trying to do what white people had attempted for centuries; making africa a productive place.

Really tired of this Jews are the smartest meme. Outside of bullshit psychology (Freud), *some* modern physics, and finding new ways to impose usury what do they have? Go down the laundry list of inventions that brought us to modernity and you'll find an overwhelming number of Germans, Italians, Americans, Englishmen, French, etc.

Yeah and guess what we will come to Iceland then

those who would not fight to preserve themselves do not deserve to live

i didn't ask for this

Yeah, it's not going to happen for obvious reasons. Just look at Rhodesia and SA. They're a mess

>tfw you realize that you cannot interfere with nature's way

not with that attitude

>check flag
irrelevant

>A more intelligent, civilized, and product species is being subsumed by inferior ones who could not and multiply survive apart from the white man's excess productivity.

How is that anything remotely similar to natural selection?

>putting estrogen in the water to stunt a race
>natural

>MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD
>Africa
wut

Yes, Africa isn't just desert.

pic related is covering almost half the continent

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/

Shame nigs can't into agriculture

>>tfw you realize that you cannot interfere with nature's way
You can though, one day Germany might snap and remove kebab.

I would have thought the title of most fetile land belonged to South America though

Thats what happens when you kick people out who actually know how to grow stuff (white farmers)

you mean this?

It might be, but its almost all covered in thick jungle. Africa isn't it's grass lands and sparse trees.

Theres a reason zimbabawa used to be the biggest exporter of food in africa, and now they're starving. It's because Mugabe kicked out all the white farmers

Natural selection cares not for properties valued by humans like intelligence, productivity, and art, but for properties that are the most "adaptive". Those that allow an organism to reproduce and survive which includes things like social skills, aggression, beauty, and intelligence.

Yeah exactly

I had that saved somewhere but coudn't find it

Post it

> Jew IQ is insular. It's almost entirely mathematics and linguistics
You just gave me a shred of hope. I want to study both and pay my bills with it.
t.j00

The white race isn't doomed. Just you childless, beta manlets are doomed and I wouldn't even consider any of you white, so there.

Stop acting like you socially awkward, childless, girlfriendless, permavirgin manlets speak for the majority of us because you don't. The white race is fine because alpha chads like exist.

>like exist.
you blew it

Alpha chads aren't capable to use their brain. Yes, they can be used as some kind of hog-inseminators, but if you think it's good for your race, you must be chad yourself.

you are now aware that everything is natural

>IQ is the only measure of superiority

>how do I watch that video?

It's 110, not 115. It only got that way through years of eugenics. If whites did the same thing, we'd raise ourselves even higher.

the ashkenazi population also has many hereditary diseases unique to them

>LOL WE STILL HAVE ALPHAC CHADS THAT BREED WHITE BABYS LMAO
That end up producing children raised by single mothers, or in other words the beta male you're talking about, that will most likely end up voting for more open borders.

Of course - if nature is intelligent in any way as you claim, it just tries to destroy humans as they damage it so much.

But we all know nature is devoid of any meaning or general intelligence and design based on conclusions from the monastic / materialist / evolution based universe.

I don't even understand why people use the setnence " nature made us.... " "nature did ... " are they autistic?

Where's estrogen made? Do they mix up a bunch of chemicals?

Pity Nature gave niggers the good half of Africa, Even If Magrebi's lived there they'd be civilization like Turkey. Sand Niggers got the shittest land in the world by far. If they want a new land why not give them the rest of Africa ?

I'm sure they can handle the niggers, I men they've been enslaving them for the past 10'000 years

Zimbabwe's 98% Arable land, We've got some of the most fertile soil in the world, that's also the richest in the world per capita in rare minerals

I'm fine with it. The bad part about having fruit growing out of every tree is that theres little to no skill required to survive. The climate never gets cold, so no significant shelters are required. The food is easy to get, so no advanced abilities are needed like agriculture.

The harsh environment of europe, the middle east, and asia are what created the intellegent parts of the human race

>and only one guy can afford internet

Whey aren't out there and plow the field, you rare flag?

Because I'm White, the African sun will give me cancer. Also I have my garden-nigger mowing the lawn and stuff for me

natural selection would be letting paludism and SIDA do their job in africa without interfering

It's true. The jews are testing us right now . Let the coalburners die out their genes won't be missed.

Whites are the only ones to blame for that. Europeans simply don't have children they just don't reproduce enough, it's not any conspiracy or anything.

>you are a big guy

youtu.be/iHlI3AKWRwE

is there any way for me to join the farmers from Hungary? Can I purchase land, how much safe?

All it takes is one weak link in the chain to doom us all, Imagine if you had an only daughter and she was brainwashed by kike-tv from birth. Your entire genetic line wiped out...

Scary stuff man. Women naturally bend towards social norms. They're conformists by nature

Go to Zambia, This country's at the brink of a South African tier Chimp out

No its actually the product of natural selection not coming into play anymore. The cucks who allow this shit to happen would have never been able to survive in the past.

white people are not having kids so they are a dead end. they are more likely to kill themselves than any other group escpailly older whites.

until you get rid of the left wing poison whites will continue to die out

Cushing's syndrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

TFW White men got exterminated by Gorrillas.

>That feel when you are too stupid to comprehend the third sentence

Just end me, senpai

My point stands. The other races would not have the numbers they do without the sustained productivity of whites. Asians couldn't even produce their doidles for the white man to buy.

It's not, it's anti white conditioning by the state. There is also a lot of selective breeding going on to create more r selected state dependent people.

>I can over head press 100kg
shit, that's impressing even if it's push press

Overhead press same as military press?
Then that's impressive as fuck.

I can do like 30 kg

>tfw Swedish fatskinny cuck

> Japan

>free housing, foodstamps, affirmative action, welfare checks...
>natural selection
nah, once the welfare states collapse shitskins will die off left to their own devices