Beat up a Wigan fan like the rabid spic he is

>be Argentine
>chimp out
Many such cases!

HAHAAH NIGGER CHIMPOUT

He should have killed the pie munching chavcunt

got attacked by a wigan fan
hit back in self defence

more like wigan will be getting a massive fine and possibly kicked out of the cup and that fan will be getting a fine and a lifetime ban

>this asshurt wishful thinking
Fuck off to bed, Pep

Hello pep

>Argentine intellectuals

Yfw that little Wigan cunt is in hiding by the morning with half of Salford digging up their rusty home made Glock.

Pep will make a few phone calls, the oil lads will get involved and it'll all be swept under the carpet. The FA won't want to make a big thing of this, despite the fact he could've killed the poor lad.

lads I'm a City fan who lives near Wigan, been driving round all night banging on the side of my car door

this manlet is always chimping out, someone needs to put a leash on it

hes argie m8 its unironically in their blood

Sounds a bit weird, mate

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

you ask that,

but we all know they won't ever

>higuain gets injured, icardi not selected, dybala injutred
Muh dick

What's it like being a bald wanker, Pep?

does dutch man city bro post on a proxy now?

dogde this mohammed

>No attackers

Imagine being such pathetic losers that you obsess this much over Pep and City's success
Reevaluate your meaningless lives

that would be fun

This will never not be funny

He was clearly attacked first, can you still be banned if you act in self defense

Daily reminder Pep has been at City for nearly 2 full years and he has won FUCK ALL.

Yes, that's right 0 (ZERO) trophies. That's the same number as I have won in the past 2 years also.

SWEET. FUCK. ALL.

He's winning the treble la'

he is not winning treble now

>League, League Cup, CL
That's three, right?

he is not winning CL

That's not THE treble. That's three trophies.

Mourinho won three trophies last year with United, nobody thinks he won THE treble.

There's only one man in the history of English football who has won THE treble.

aped out on an innocent young man who ran by him in euphoria

probably on the orders of his violent pig of a manager who wants to eradicate Anglo society

>he doesn't think Mou won the Treble last year

can ABU's get any more delusional?

England has two cups; they each count. If you don't like that get rid of one
>The best team in the competition won't win
Bold claim

>best team
bayern, barca, rm and psg will wreck city anytime m8

>Barca
oh no no no no no
>PSG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aguerooooooooooooo

England has a lot more than two cups. There's the community shield for one, and the EFL trophy.

But none of these make up the treble which is the league, the cup (FA cup) and the CL

Those are preseason titles. I don't see much difference in the formats of the two titles so I don't really see why one would be seen as more than the other. If anything an English club shouldn't be able to win "the" treble because you've taken one cup title like most countries have and have split it in two; neither which are prestigious enough on their own to count

>preseason

Nope. Community shield is the opening game of the new season. Even if you got your football knowledge from FIFA you should know this.

Also, the EFL trophy is played throughout the season.

The FA cup is one of the oldest football trophies in the world. I think the Scottish FA cup is the oldest and the English FA cup is second. It's extremely prestigious and has a great history behind it. For some people it's more important than the Champions League or the League.

The league cup however, is the trophy that top teams play their kids in for experience.

>Age determines prestige
League cup was created in 1960; the Premier League was in 1992. Does that mean the League cup is more prestigious?