So today on the train home, I was just chilling on my phone when some dindus got on and starting their moon speak

So today on the train home, I was just chilling on my phone when some dindus got on and starting their moon speak

I immediately put my phone away and was on edge the whole time ready to defend myself if they started shit, but they didn't do anything

Am I racist or is this normal?, every time I'm around them I'm on edge and watch them like a hawk expecting them to nig

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never relax around blacks

so, you're saying they dindu nuffin

>Am I racist
It's not a bad thing, you know?

Not being vigilant will land you on worldstarhiphop.

>blacks
>Australia

What's the worse that an abo can do? Call you a cunt?

Are you referring to abbos?

Are you talking about didgeridindus or sudanese cunts. Either way it's normal.

I wouldn't give a fuck of being labeled as a racist, my priority is survival.

Yeah they actually dindu nuffin this time, I was passing a station in a suburb filled to the brim with sudos who will stab you for no reason so I didn't trust them at all

Don't think they were sudos, some other species of coon

>walking to the store
>sun is shining, birds are singing
>run into the only black person in northern finland
>mentally prepare myself for battle
>give him the angriest glare i can manage
>looks at me quizzically, doesn't attack me and just continues on his way
>mfw

I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

No, just common sense. Being oblivous to them is a good way to end up as a statistic.

Nice blog faggot.

Kill yourself

>postin bateman without checking em

Take heed cocksucker and check these digits

Thanks for your input seppo

dindus usually attack in groups and when you're not looking, that's why you have to always be away, they only go for easy prey.

around blacks never relax Sup Forums taught me it
(... we even dont have blacks because even if some arrive they go quick beaten for "monkey behavior" by local chavs )

Yeah true, they always group up and try to stand either side of you to box you in without you noticing

Same here recently always got a knife with me

Around blacks, dont relax. You did good OP. We must remain prepaired at all times.

It's totally normal, don't worry.
Blacks are way more likely to be aggressive and steal/attack you than any other race. Even looking at them might trigger them, especially if they're in a group.

>didgeridindus

10/10

THIS, ALWAYS THIS

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1

No you stupid twat. Protect yourfuckingself at all costs. Carry a small weapon. Pay attention to your surroundings. If what looks like a threat starts coming your way, get your shit wired on tight because you might have to fight for your life.

You were not challenging enough or didn't follow appropriate rules of engagement.
Next time just throw a banner and say Mak'Gora.

Of course its normal, its a natural response to danger. Having a phone out makes you a target, so putting it away and making yourself alter to dangers will minimise the chance of anything bad happening to you.

Most dindu crimes are ones of opportunity, they see a weak vulnerable white with expensive shit who isn't paying attention - sucker punched and robbed.