What u.s democrat presidents does Sup Forums

What u.s democrat presidents does Sup Forums
actually like?

JFK

JFK

Andrew Jackson and Grover Cleveland

Andrew Jackson

Grover Cleveland was the last good Democrat president.

andhe sucked

JFK
Clinton
LBJ
Carter

>Dems...

Suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked...

Andy "By God" Jackson

JFK? Are you fucking kidding me? The fucking coonlover? Fuck all political dynasties and fuck you who like niggerlover just coz he got shot. Lee Harvey Oswald did nothing wrong.

dead ones

How the fuck can Sup Forums like JFK who desegregated? What the fuck even remotely Sup Forums did JFK do? Fucking corrupt political dynasties are fucking cancer.

Non.
>Every one brought us closer to this welfare state and liberalism.

Fuck them all to hell.

Post WW2

Kennedy was great
Carter was okay
Clinton and Obama were at least better than the Bushes

>Kennedy
The fuck did he do?

This, JFK is only seen as a hero because he got whacked. Fucker almost caused WWIII TWICE and set the groundwork for niggers to ruin every American cit.

I like JFK too, I am not a racist, but I am a raging californian liberal. I do however want whats best for my country; so I try to get both sides of an issue by following both extremely liberal and extremely conservative sources. I think the way for us to move forward is to discover what unites and doesn't divide us. Maybe if we discover that we can all have better lives

Attempted to take down the federal reserve and gave his life for that cause

Franklin Roosevelt

Fuck off

Yikes

Look at that blatant antisemetism

The next one.

Name one thing Cleveland did that brought the USA closer to a welfare state

Think about it. I believe the purpose of political parties is just to divide people so they do not unite. We can all say that our lives suck in some way. Whats usually the common thread? My personal belief is that it is money. We dont get enough money so we blame someone else as a liberal I blame oligarchies; whereas a conservatives may blame immigrants. All the rest of it is show to divide the people.

When the people unite that is when we have amazing things happen. Such as the birth of democracy in greece, or the american revolution

One thing I learned was that JFK was against entering WWII during his college years. Kinda Charles Limbergesque.

Cannot fault him for desegregation. Local school funding is also fucked and basically a form of seperate but not equal segregation that persists to this day.

Rather than forcing us all to subsidize bringing welfare cases into all neighborhoods a-la Obama via housing assistance vouchers, state or even federal funding of school vouchers that would give students the choice to flee failing schools would let the ones that want to be educated find a place to do that and the ones who want to be part of the rot rot together