It's a "Julia plays Guitar Hero on no-fail mode and never lets someone else try" episode

>It's a "Julia plays Guitar Hero on no-fail mode and never lets someone else try" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0zb5S9DGYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's a "Julia screeches incoherently for an hour when someone brushes against her the wrong way" episode

I feel awful because I was diagnosed autistic at one point but at the same time why not make fun of it right

>its a Julia draws fecal art in the public bathroom

My favourite.

You guys are pathetic faggots.

>it's a "Julia screams at someone for snoring or chewing too loud" episode

>Big Bird
>For me

what did you expect coming into this thread

or this board really

You sound like a fuckin loser yourself my man

How the fuck did you manage to banepost?

>You're pathetic
>N-no you're pathetic

Great reply

That's a big turd

>chewing too loud

in cases like this, autism is an unstoppable force of justice T B H.

>its a Julia posts the same bane thread on Sup Forums for the millionth time thinking it's just as funny as the first time it was posted episode

Why are you replying to me? Fuck off loser lmao

why'd they make the autistic one so hot?

user...
youtube.com/watch?v=dSVEKSdnvLk

>it's a 'Julia finds a spot on the wall of her parents' bedroom that looks interesting, and urinates on it every day for 6 months, even when the toilet is sometimes closer' episode

Hated those.

>he keeps on trying to type with his little faggot hands as if that'll make him less pathetic

kekaroonie

people who chew with their mouths open or just forcibly chew loud should be gassed

>Its a Julia refuses to put her pants on and screams and cries while she shits all over the floor episode

IRL tard wrangler. Ive seen this play out too many times.

>its a Julia doesnt understand a meme and screeches at people who use it episode

I hope you get fired for being such a cunt.

>its a Julia cant think of anything funny to greentext so she just posts about poop and thinks its hilarious episode

>its a Julia repeats the same mundane quote from a movie every other sentence for two weeks straight episode

>it's a "Julia falls behind in school because she spent a semester locked up in her dorm room on her computer and got depression" episode

I would love to see you do this job for three years and somehow not alter your sense of humor
Faggot

You faggots are lusting over a muppet.

What a loser lmaooo

Hit too close to home senpai pls stop

I've worked with children and adults with special needs for almost ten years, and haven't devolved into such a pathetic cunt.

Maybe it's all the dicks you've taken and not the people you work with that've turned you so sour my man

I'm genuinely curious how someone who posts on Sup Forums both wants to be a tard wrangler and gets the job.

Also, stories?

^ this

Some people have never gazed into the abyss and will never know the absolute chaos staring back at them

You don't know what lust is or you haven't read this relatively short thread. Either way, you don't make good with words.

>its yet another Julia doesnt understand a meme and posts three angry replies three minutes apart to voice her concern episode

>replying to yourself
wew

No you're just an oversensitive little bitch.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Can a faggot possibly get much more pathetic than this? Probably not!

You are the bigger loser here, faggot

Repetitive shit is really annoying to people who don't have autism. Ever spent time with a 5 year old? If something is funny to them they want it again and again and again. If you're entertained by the same fucking thread every day you are literally retarded. That is the truth. There's no way to argue against that you sperged out faggot. Kill yourself.

I am him? I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THIS

>its a "Julia posts same shitty bane joke for years and then finally becomes an internet meme across the entire internet" episode

modern pioneers

Or you're just a sad fag that's bootyblasted over someone calling him out for being such a cunt

>its a Julia cant comprehend that different people develop different personalities and demands everyone become like her episode

>IRL tard wrangler

seriously idk how you people do it. that job would kill me. constantly being torn between the verge of crying my eyes out / laughing my ass off

I don't know you both seem equally cringy

That and the creepy "crush" vibes on a fucking puppet. Of course, this is Sup Forums after all, where people want to fuck a rabbit.

You're stoopid

That'd be you homeslice. Keep taking those dicks like your daddy showed ya

>it's a "julia cries in PE because she wasn't given the ball enough and thinks everyone hates her" episode

u dont understand the meme lol

I love internet fights. So intense.

>ten years
come on dude if you're gonna backtrack by lying at least make it believable
I dont really have any long greentext stories to tell like you'd see in a general tard thread. Most of my clients are younger kids so its just normal gross kid shit that they do but more extreme.
As for how i got the job, my best friend for all my life has an autistic little brother and i mentioned that at the interview and i guess that was enough experience for them

No he's the cringiest.

It's literally my blog from a couple years ago, but I'm normie now.

>someone has more experience in a field than me
>Must be a lie!

What a nice little world you live in, fagtron

youtube.com/watch?v=F0zb5S9DGYQ

I'm not the tard wrangler. I'm just calling you out for being an oversensitive cunt.

>my best friend for all my life has an autistic little brother

I'm sure he loves to know you call people like his brother tards

This thread is proof of that.

>still clinging to this
If you were legit i think you probably would have led with that
Learn to laugh a little you prissy little bitch

Every now and then he receives "benefits".

"YAAAYYY!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* AGAIN!! YAAAYYY!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*"

- you every time a repetitive thread is posted here

>its a Julia seeks sympathy on an anonymous image board by posting her problems behind a layer of irony episode

user, defending someone on a cambodian puppetry zine isn't going to make then suck your dick. Let it go.

>It's a Julia projects episode

Too dumb to get it.

Isn't posting here in your free time a lot like taking your work home with you?

Is sex enjoyable for an autist?
Or is it incredibly traumatizing?

I already solved my problem mate, got something to share with the class?

>It's literally my blog from a couple years ago, but I'm normie now.

you've never worked in that manner
you're a goddamn liar

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just telling YOU you're an oversensitive cunt.

If its with kids it can be stressful but its not much harder than babysitting an average problem child.
If its adults and teenagers, whom ive only worked with a few times, its tough.
I always tell people like you that you'd surprise yourself with how well you could handle it
You gotta have a sense of humor though
If you go home like a melodramatic sad sack like this faggot the job is going to wear you down.

>its a "Julia is killed by her parents because they cant take it anymore" episode

I am more legit and have more experience with this shit than you ever will my man. But if you want to tell yourself a narrative that doesn't make you fell like a huge guilty faggot be my guest.

Learn to not be such a piece of shit you sad fuck

>DUDE YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT LMAO

>It's a Julia plays Survival mode on Dead Rising 14 hours straight for an achievement and screams incoherently every time she does episode

This is next level autism.

I bet you think you contribute something to society and constantly preach to others about how important you are.
Its just like any other job. You arent special for doing it, and you definitely arent special for lecturing anyone about it.
Get the fuck over yourself

I'm actually not you silly slut. And I likely have much more work experience than you. No need to judge me from your mom's basement though.

>melodramatic for calling out someone for calling themselves a "tard wrangler"

Actually I fucking love my job and wouldn't have done it as long as I have if I didn't. I just don't see the need to call yourself a tard wrangler unless you were a complete shitty cunt though.

Jesus Christ, that episode was intense.

user, being the alpha tard didn't make you the tard wrangler it just means you were the leader of the tards

>it's a Julia spergs out in a trumanposting thread and forgets to conclude with the word "episode"

>getting this frustrated and upset over a word
Jesus christ if this is too stressful for you how the fuck did you ever get the job?
Calm down

are you related to a tard

I actually am contributing a lot to society and have helped more people than you ever will, silly faggot. IF it were just like any other job more people would do it. Don't be so offended by someone calling you out. Just stop being a hypocritical faggot.

t. tard

His dubs say otherwise

EEEYEEEEEESSSS

Nigga if you think that shits totally fine I'd love it if you went up to a parent of one of the kids you work with and tell them you're a tard wrangler. I'm sure they'd love it.

Wow that's so offensive how could you say that :( I thought you were like the man who understood the tards

Child's play.

>its a Julia makes min wage handling retards every day and believes she has an excellent sense of humor despite contributing nothing of value to the thread episode

was this based on your life story?

>tard wrangler
Lmao
10/10 job description

>man

>its more than just another job
you provide a service, and you get paid for it.
Just like any other job.
This is how i know you're lying. All you do is provide a service. You dont change anything, only the client does that.
I would never hire you because you clearly have a superiority complex and would look down your nose at the parents who just want a fucking break.
I'll say it again, learn to laugh a little.

>its a julia ignores big bird and big bird is too retarded to understand why episode