ITT: Characters that deserved to die

ITT: Characters that deserved to die

Your mom tonight if you don't reply to this post.

PS. Why are people so brain dead that they unironically reply to shit like this? Do they think some magical force has power over people's lives? Or is it that Sup Forums is now literally filled with 11 year olds with no sense of logic?

Superstitious people really need to get together and commit mass suicide. Holy fuck

Stop posting

Yes

Here's your (you)

It's funny because I understand the reference, and when I reply it's like I'm part of something.

All that money, and he's still burning in huell

replying because I'm afraid

Thank you based doggy

It doesn't actually fucking work holy fucking shit if stuff like that worked I'd make a spell to teleport myself through my screen and slap you for being a fucking idiot. Otherwise it's a simply EBIN meme, which quickly became unfunny. Also if you reply you might get banned so have fun with that.

hue

damn

Better be safe.

Would any mod risk deleting it before replying?

Don't tempt the fates user

t.

Why is he dressed like CIA?

>dubs

Wew lad

>D-D-DAD

damn...

Ass

I have no idea

mhmn

they are rolling with the joke you socially starved autist

oh shit

include me in the screen cap

awful

Was it plot armor?

Fucking dubs, fine kek.

probably

Why? Is something going to happen if we don't?

fuck you cunt

Here you go

You just never know, user. If by chance something does happen to my Ma tonight, I'll think it was because of me and always live with it.

It's not the fear of dying, it's the fear of guilt.

shit

what the fuck man

eheudjd

You're a fucking moron and if you genuinely believe that replying to a stranger's post on the internet could've prevented your mother's death, both you and her deserve to have your genes wiped from existence.

Everyone replies because if you don't your mom could actually die. My friends cousin Russle, his best friends mom died because they didn't reply to a similar post. Don't fuck with what you don't understand user.

:(

why would you post something this dumb, nobody thinks that

Yo daddy

oh shit

>Comes to the second major temple of meme magic
>gets dubs
Pls kek don't kill my mom

MODS

you know I bought immunity to these threads a few years ago, but I'm not chancing the dubs

I actually bought a movie from walmart for $1 next to where they sell candy bars. Huell was in it and was pretty funny.

ok

toasting

kys

oh fug

oh shit better reply to this post

ihu

im not replying to that post :)