i.imgur.com/dxb7BHM.jpg
>Manbij July 12
i.imgur.com/fBWLNnt.jpg
>East Ghouta July 11
i.imgur.com/C5NXVmN.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS July 18
See Map
Also:
>Some reports state Turkey has arrested the two pilots who downed the Su-24 over "coup connections"
>Clashes reported at Handarat camp, Aleppo

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=53d_1468933837
twitter.com/HKX07/status/755375255422578688
youtube.com/watch?v=5LxXJKk_o54
rt.com/news/352094-large-explosion-ankara-turkey/
twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/755414778361905153
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/755413089307230208
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347
jamaicaobserver.com/news/US-led-strikes-kill-56-civilians-in-Syria--monitor
amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/syria-call-investigation-civilian-deaths-us-led-airstrikes
politico.eu/article/turkish-pilots-who-downed-russian-jet-arrested-over-coup-plot-erdogan/
youtube.com/watch?v=I6JmX35OO08
panarmenian.net/eng/news/217329/
abcnews.go.com/International/kerry-turkish-presidents-insinuation-us-role-attempted-coup/story?id=40644156
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755416999451320320
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/755410694984511488
southfront.org/us-backed-moderate-rebels-behead-palestinian-kid-for-being-pro-assad-graphic-footage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Featured video

UNITED STATES backed """moderate""" terrorists beheading a kid in Handarat

>Censored but longer video
liveleak.com/view?i=53d_1468933837

>not censored
twitter.com/HKX07/status/755375255422578688

So, did Turkey just defeat themselves in this war?

If they stick to the purges, NATO will kick them out. If they don't, NATO will coup them a second time.

So they have to beg Russia for forgiveness. Either way, Russia wins Syria war.

Xth for immortal vlad

Rebranded my Twitter a bit to be more /sg/-affiliated

Minnesota I really like your idea of having a similar regularily updated Iraq map, its really neat this way

Maybe an Arabic speaking person could volunteer to make a daily or even weekly Yemen map, (I doubt theres enough non-Arabic sources)

>If they stick to the purges, NATO will kick them out.
This is a bluff. As much as I would like to see Turkey kicked out of NATO, is not going to happen

#th for

THEY GONNA EAT THE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians 2 h

>US-backed "rebel" says "We are still thinking if we should boil him" after they beheaded a child in #Aleppo today

We can't :(
They barrel bombed all of our bakeries

How is this war still fucking going on ?
Did the Russians actually help ?

I JUST WANT ASSAD TO WIN!

Looks like white on black crime to me.

I have to get drunk immediately

!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTHFRONT !!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5LxXJKk_o54

Oi, youre the Romanian or the Iranian?

Nicely done guys!

i'm not a proxy fag, was there an iranian ?

Kerry and CNN are badmouthing Turkey already.

You don't do that to your ally, that's bad PR.

BREAKING

>Large explosion hits Turkish capital Ankara - reports

rt.com/news/352094-large-explosion-ankara-turkey/

>tfw me and other regulars have been here more time than half of those namefags
>tfw nobody remembers us because we are not fucking namefags

The flag version was better

if anglos ,roaches and saudi arabia wouldnt supply those terrorists the war could have been over already

SAA lost #Kinsabba, #Shillif, #Ayn_alBarda - July 19, 2016 #Latakia

according to: twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/755414778361905153

LARGE EXPLOSION TURKEY CAPITAL

HAPPENAPENING

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SAA, #NDF units have made new gains along the oil-pipeline southeastern #Aqarib village in east #Hama, capturing new sites..
They also destroyed 2 #ISIS SVBIED 500m northern Mfuqqar sharqi ,the battle is ongoing..

Ya theres an Iranian sometimes posting with Romanian proxy

But I see youre the Romanian guy who always posts good updates

Were you less active the last week or so or did I just miss some posts?

Fugg

Why does the kid have a syringe in his arm?

DON'T FUCKIN' TELL ME THEY TOOK HIM OUT OF A HOSPITAL JUST TO BEHEAD HIM

Oh, I understand. Time is not on my side anymore, I need to leave in about 5 minutes ... life has been hectic, I guess I have been less active. At least I can drop the new southfront at times, don't have time to lurk news.

Forgot pic

Latest reports now state there was no explosion; only a fire

Oh good luck with everything then m8!

>That banner pic

Neckbeards.

Irrelevant, Turkey's geographic position and military force (though it remains to be seen how much of that military force is now effective) makes it an invaluable NATO asset, loosing it would cripple the organization.

Honestly, I don't know why the rebels are investing this much in the Latakia front, it's a completely dead end for them, they are just wasting manpower and equipment (not that I complain, but still...)

BTW Minnesota are you planning on adding a date to the map

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347

Turkey just suspended 15 200 teaching staff. because coo

Looks like a shitty explosion tbqh

They wanted to keep him alive/conscious until the beheading in front of the camera

US-led strikes kill 56 civilians in Syria: monitor

BEIRUT, Lebanon (AFP) — Children were among at least 56 civilians killed in strikes by a US-led coalition on Tuesday near a Syrian village held by the Islamic State group, a monitor said.

The civilians had apparently been mistaken for jihadists and were bombed while fleeing fighting in Al-Tukhar in Aleppo province, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

"There are at least 56 dead, including 11 children, and dozens more wounded, including some in critical condition," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.

The monitor – which relies on a network of sources inside Syria for its information – says it determines what planes carried out raids according to their type, location, flight patterns and the munitions involved.

Asked about the strike, the coalition said it had "conducted air strikes near Manbij... recently" and that it was looking into the reports alleging civilian casualties.

"As with any allegation we receive, we will review any information we have about the incident... such as the proximity of the location" to coalition air strikes, it wrote in an email to AFP.

"We take all measures during the targeting process to avoid or minimise civilian casualties or collateral damage and to comply with the principles of the Law of Armed Conflict."

Al-Tukhar lies 14 kilometres (nine miles) north of the town of Manbij

jamaicaobserver.com/news/US-led-strikes-kill-56-civilians-in-Syria--monitor

the kept him alive to behead him

related:

Call for investigation into civilian deaths in US-led airstrikes

There must be a prompt, independent and transparent investigation into reports that scores of men, women and children were killed in their homes by US-led coalition airstrikes on al-Tukhar village, near Manbij, yesterday, Amnesty International said.

amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/syria-call-investigation-civilian-deaths-us-led-airstrikes

is it just me or amnesty lately started bullshitting the coalition too

in the future yes. that was just an experiment

>police deny explosion in #Ankara - fire in building

>Turkish pilots who downed Russian jet arrested over coup plot

Two Turkish pilots accused of shooting down a Russian plane near the Turkish-Syrian border last November were arrested in the wake of Friday’s failed military coup, AFP reports.

politico.eu/article/turkish-pilots-who-downed-russian-jet-arrested-over-coup-plot-erdogan/

seems to me that donotinsultan is arresting everybody, is ottoshit free?

reddit fags think they're more important if they're namefagging

Vid from Latakia, Desert Falcons

youtube.com/watch?v=I6JmX35OO08

Are they only shia? Kind of like that "Labayka ya Hussein" tbqh

Syrian rebels seize Islamic State headquarters in Manbij: U.S. military

U.S.-backed rebels fighting Islamic State militants in Syria captured a headquarters operation as they pushed into the western part of the town of Manbij over the weekend, the U.S. military said in a statement on Tuesday, July 19, Reuters reports.

The Islamic State headquarters, which was located in a hospital, was being used as a command center and logistics hub. The U.S.-backed Syrian rebels also took control of part of the town, enabling civilians in the area to flee the fighting, the statement said.

The Syrian rebels were continuing to battle Islamic State on four fronts for control of Manbij, clearing territory as they pushed toward the center of the city, the statement said.

Islamic State militants have staged counterattacks, but the Syrian rebels have maintained momentum with the help of air strikes by the U.S.-led coalition, the statement said. It said the coalition has carried out more than 450 air strikes around Manbij since the operation to take the town began.

panarmenian.net/eng/news/217329/

Don't believe anything unless it's officially denied- the trope.

abcnews.go.com/International/kerry-turkish-presidents-insinuation-us-role-attempted-coup/story?id=40644156

Kerry: Turkish President's Insinuation of US Role in Attempted Coup is 'Harmful to Our Bilateral Relations'

I think they fucked up guys, they are trying to erase the vid and block the pages where is being reported.

Even the fat fuck here deleted the vid from his facebook

Wahabi manpower = unlimited
Wahabi equipment = unlimited

Blame saudi

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755416999451320320

Purge tally

That's a lot of people.

Liveleak only delete reposts, and right now they are 3 uploads with the video of the kid.

But they NEVER feature beheadings. Its a pity

there is no going back now. they ultimately fucked up and will pay the price for it.

man the fake coup gave him the means to get all the fucking power and take out anybody opposing him.. come more often here dude!

That damage control though!

We don't do it for fame father, we do it for Syria

i saved the video. the crime will not be erased from earth.

time time time

the /sg/ emblem

rare!

>Don't believe anything unless it's officially denied- the trope.
>Kerry: Turkish President's Insinuation of US Role in Attempted Coup is 'Harmful to Our Bilateral Relations'

You agree the US is behind the coup then?

>donotinsultan

Also: yes he is free, and also; he doesn't want to join the sultan army anymore, little crybaby.

He will probably become a refugee in Germany.

It seems they didn't deployed all the Tiger Forces to Aleppo

>Abu Kamal Al-Salmouni ha añadido 2 fotos nuevas.
Ayer a las 10:44 ·

>Pictures of #SAA #Tiger_Forces on duty against #ISIS militants during the recent battles in #Salamiyah E CS.

>is ottoshit free?

Kek, what happened to Ottoroach actually? Haven't seen him post ever since the coup.

didn't ISIS led an assault on Al-Tukhar, Saturday or Sunday ?

What are you talking about? Onur posts daily. just yesterday, he was shitposting and samefagging with his proxies as hard as he could

>Military Advisor @miladvisor 16 h

>Russian UAV "Forpost" at #Hmeymim airbase #Syria.

Does Russia have armed drones?

Ya

I asked @Syria_Protector and he confirmed

>You agree the US is behind the coup then?

Yes, of course I do. But the way this trope is being played is hilarious don't you think?

Anyone else notice how, as US/CTJF-OIR support for rebels decreases, rebel shills increasingly start to shill about coalitian airstrikes civilian casualties?

Notably in Manbij this week, and twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/755410694984511488

Im not too knowledged on Russian drones but wouldnt it go without saying that theyd have armed ones in this day and age?

Heck, even Hezbollah is rumoured to have armed drones

>muh bakeries
>muh hospitals
>muh civilians
>moderate FSA
I wonder how many kids they beheaded last month?

>more soldiers are detained than participated in the coup

Sort off, i think. They definitely have drones that can be armed (like pic related) and were working on turning trainer jets into uav's, but i have never seen either being used .

I think they have a few imported ones and are currently trying to create their own

yup, I follow a couple of cucks that support moderate-beheaders, and they just couldn't stop bitching about the coalition bombings.
I really don't know what they expect ? Civilian casualties happen, and even more when civilians are either taken hostage or give shelter/help/support to jihadis.

Even in Iraq civilians were killed, and that, despite the fact that if they knew a villager was a taliban (or supporter) but didn't had proof they just had to leave him be. Ofc, they rarely turned their back when leaving such villages.

Get rekt Charlesy-boyo.

Apparently the Mi-28NM

>Islamic State headquarters
so it means we will see more of "assad's deals with isis" documents soon

Time to eat my words, LL has deleted everything

>This item has been deleted because of a possible violation of our terms of service!

This is why I abandoned my channel a year ago. They have no problems with narcos beheading teens btw

did he block you?

Liveleak has become youtube-tier shit

I think they wanted his blood

The liveleak video is deleted and the other doesn't show any beheading.
Did the long video show the actual beheading?

half of the featured videos on the front page are always of the same paid channels (viral video,DailyPicksandFlicks)

Its even worse than youtube. They banned me because i used the word "nigger" in a comment.

>the other doesn't show any beheading

so they are hugging him?

here have it
southfront.org/us-backed-moderate-rebels-behead-palestinian-kid-for-being-pro-assad-graphic-footage/

>Beheadings are ok
>Dont use the n word
;^)

Oh shit, I didn't realize there were 2 videos in the twitter link.
Fucking brutal.

Thanks

Syrian Arab Army
24 min ·

>A massacre was conducted in Manbej against Syrian civilians today by the French air force today.

>206 civilians were killed in a US-Led coalition airstrikes in Manbej in Aleppo's countryside. The airstrikes were conducted by the French air force.

>Civilians were trapped in a residential zone inside the town, the French jets conducted airstrikes disregarding any civilian presence.

>For the record, that village did not have ISIS presence in it other than ISIS police with no military hardware or significant heavy armor. This was the doing of one of the leading nations in human rights as they claim they are.

>When the SyAAF or the RuAF conduct airstrikes against terrorists all the world go crazy, let's see what the "human rights activists" are going to do today.

>Hey, ISIS declared guerre on us, what should we do?
>I KNOW! Let's kill a bunch of civilians and win their hate so they come here and kill us so we can bomb them again and so on
>MAGNIFIQUE!

Why russians even allow french to fly there, they were the very first ones who raced to recognize the FSA as the only legitimate syrian government early on.

No(t yet)

The guys with twitter should be making this vids viral
Retwitt them to all those media outlets, post them on social media, pro-rebel pages, reddit, everywhere

Don't let this crime go unnoticed!

Im the Iranian. how can I help you?

that looks like a Gauguin, from his synthetist period. Masterfully done

im surprised RT did not show this.

Link?

>southfront.org/us-backed-moderate-rebels-behead-palestinian-kid-for-being-pro-assad-graphic-footage/
Just tweeted on /SG/ twitter

DId anyone DL the vid before it got deleted?

How are things?

Any chance of reforms by rouhani being implemented? Such as removing the requirement for women to wear veils?

Or are the hardliners blocking such things?

It was the french? Well, that makes sense considering that they are shit at anything relating to war.