>Senate Candidate Darryl Glenn
youtube.com/watch?v=aKz0IHyC_fI

RALLIES/TH
>Pence in Zionsville, IN 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=a4YbYj0rsOU
>Trump Officially Announces Gov. Mike Pence as his VP 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Fox News' Fox and Friends (7/18/16)
youtu.be/Uc9ZB6N-1KQ
>Paul Manafort Morning Joe (7/18/16)
youtu.be/zNDHqOuxeTA
>Trump/Pence on 60 Minutes 7/17/16
youtu.be/91Ax6_KnkQY
>Manafort on CBS 7/17/16
youtu.be/hHdl2NczS0I
>Pence on Fox 7/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqwz9q2gfeA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Showdown: Sheriff Clarke vs. Don Lemon
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
>This Video Will Destroy Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=VIGqWWWqLdg
>Infowars wages aerial assault on Shillary
youtu.be/eB8pTHih9wA
>Fox Special: Takeover – The Trump Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=WvQQPa7VhYg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA_6J_XU8sg
hon-haka.org/archives/1154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

awoo?

AWWWWOOOOooooo....

1st for plagiarism

the alleged plagiarism literally doesn't matter and wont change any voters minds

>Melania introduced Trump at 2004 event for NY state senator Kenneth LaValle at St John's University in Queens
>there are transcripts of her 6 minute speech and it includes both passages in question from yesterday's speech, with slight variations
>DNC staffers plagiarized parts of Melania's speech when writing Michelle's
>The Trump family caught word of this sometime in late 2014
>they weren't seriously considering campaigning at the time but kept this card up their sleeve

The Trump's family's last move was what you saw last night. I don't know where their going with this(release the 2004 transcript at sometime, I'm guessing) but it's clearly 5d chess.

Anyone know what's going on with the whole Perjury investigation on Shillary?

>inb4 bullshit rape accusations

>implying he can't get pussy

I will not buy your crappy shirts you autistic pieces of shit

>Gee this election is going to be tough to win, how can Clinton pull it off?
>I know! Just get someone to completely bulldoze the opposing party's competition by an unprecedented margin and have them throw the election! That easy!
The "Trump is a Hillary Plant" is literally a retard conspiracy.

Morons who peddle this meme probably don't realize they are admitting that they believe that Trump is ultra-competent and Hillary herself is incapable of winning against against a real opponent and has to resort to cheating.

what time does the RNC live stream start ~ ?

Turnout is going to decide this election. Trump's base is more likely to go to the polls this year, based on primary turnout and voter excitement figures. Voters aren't excited and won't turnout for Hillary Clinton, particularly in the important swing states like Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. If Trump wins those three states he'll be president.

The polls which have Hillary Clinton winning those three states all over sample Democrats based on the past two voting cycles. Barack Obama was an anomaly, a president who got record voter turnout (suspiciously high turnout, actually) among minority demographics in critical swing states. Those communities aren't going to be flocking to the polls in 2016.

(Pic Related) The General Election polls by the MSM back this up, even if they don't report on the discrepancy between polls with registered vs likely voters. In an election of two unpopular candidates, turnout is always going to be low. The voters who reliably show up year in and year out (older, whiter) become even more important, while voters who need to "get excited" about a candidate to get involved (younger, colored) in the election process are a lost cause.

> TL;DR It's hard to motivate young and black voters to vote if they don't like their candidates, those communities in swing states won't show up and polls aren't reflecting that reality. Campaign internal numbers do.

When is Dana White?

I'm cruising on Fakebook and caught something: apparently Biden has plagiarized a speech before. Thoughts? Anyone know what that speech was?

mods

>little lemon still hadn't recovered from big daddy clark
It was glorious

Trump 2016 !

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, cuck, shitposter, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>go to bed buzzing with energy from based Rudy
>wake up to everyone talking about a non-issue case of potential plagiarism
Oh I forgot. Reality.

Pretty much. If anyone on our camp ditches out because of an alleged coincidence, they never supported him in the first place

Mark my words when I tell you, the Normies were severely put off by the Melania plagiarism scandal. This could seriously damage Trump's standing with independents.

6 hours
if you open this link
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_6J_XU8sg
there's a countdown

Each day Trump gets more supporters. God I love liberals.

>Voters aren't excited and won't turnout for Hillary Clinton, particularly in the important swing states like Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania
They say blind optimism is hazardous to your well-being.

Source?

New Artwork

>hon-haka.org/archives/1154

Fucking rekt

>"But I get more pussy than you do." Click.
STUMPED

Will Trump fire nukes if he feels threatened? I think he might cause the nuclear apocalypse. Genuinely worried.

Mock my words when I tell you, the Normies were severely put off by the Melania plagiarism scandal. This could seriously damage Trump's standing with independents.

Damage control: the post

Trump's speech writer was Shia Labeouf

I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL EXTREMELY PESSIMISTIC OF LATE BUT NOT TO WORRY HAVERIM!!!!!!!!!

THE FAILED PRESIDENCY OF OBAMA AND THE REST OF THE ANTI-SEMITIC DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL BE COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY A REALL ZIONIST WILL BE STEPPING WILL BE SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT IS PUSHING FOR MORE ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS IN THE WEST BANK!!!!!

THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT WANTS TO PUSH FOR MORE AID AND SUPPORT TO JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT HAS STOOD BY THE JEWS DEFENDING THEM!!!!!

WHO HERE WELCOMES A NEW AND IMPROVED ZIONIST AMERICA???????

YOUR FRIENDS AT AIPAC HAVE DETERMINED THAT NO OTHER CANDIDATE WILL PROTECT THE JEWISH PEOPLE BETTER!!!!!

NO MORE KVETCHING!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS START WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!
AND END THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>6 hours

Mock my words when I tell you, the Normies were severely put off by the Melania plagiarism scandal. This could seriously damage Trump's standing with independents.

>no Kek
One job

>I base this on twitter liberals and my normiebook hugboxes

>apparently Biden has plagiarized a speech before

So did Michelle Obama
So did Barrack Hussein Obama
There must be videos of these also, still to me it's a non issue.

Surely this will be the end of Trump's campaign!

Stop. Just stop. You haven't been correct a single time, you people sure as fuck aren't about to start.

yeah its annoying as fuck

whatever, once the convention starts back up they'll find something new to bitch about

Give me a source fucker.

All this plagerism. How can Trump General even survive?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

>nonissue

Trumpshills will attempt to sell this

Gee type m word first on google, it's straight recommended melania trump. She's getting famous because of this. Even my local news showing melania trump lol

Does Kek favor anyone in that picture?

......sounds about eight user

Media genius

Damn cory is salty as fuck,ayy lmao

Biden plagiarized.

Barrack actually credited his source.

I'm not familiar with Michelle plagiarizing anything.

Hillary hunting for them shekels.

Hes a serial plagarizer

>6 hours until the RNC reconvenes
>6 days until the DNC begins
>69 days until the presidential debate
>77 days until the VP debate
>82 days until 2nd presidential debate
>92 days until the last debate
>112 days until the general election

>>nonissue
>Trumpshills will attempt to sell this
was it an issue when Biden, Michelle and barack did the same thing?

heck

The issue isn't the plagiarism. The issue is the denial of completely evident truth. with the "I just don't see it" bullshit. It makes them look like straight up shills.

nice!

>113 days until we can call Trump by his preferred title, President Trump

I wonder if they'll feature that lady who Trump raped when she was 13 at the convention today?

>baby normies who already hated Trump hate Trump

wow, who could have seen this happening hurr durr

I can tell you who wont care, independent adults who are worried about more important things than speeches and pokemon go

Why is Hernia a rock?

>I'm not familiar with Michelle plagiarizing anything.

Somebody earlier had a link where Michelle was accused of the same thing.
I still don't understand how this is a """big""" thing

Also this implies that Jeb who was supposed to be the nominee is not controlled opposition

Here if you don't believe me. She's on our local news.

Aw man you're right, I guess we should just go back to townhall.com :\\\\\\\ Pack it up guys the shills won. #CruzForHill

She's seriously on Indonesian news now?

This is both good and bad, good because I have time to get some sleep, bad because I probably won't get some sleep. Hoping the high energy will be enough to keep me going.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did they shill and deny as much as the trump tards are?

The point is, trump is running on "vote for me the other person is a liar", and then proceeds to lie constantly, and about such trivial shit as borrowing from a speech from the presidents wife.

i can't wait for those debates

Trump and his team are lying about something that is clearly true
not exactly something you want in a president, even if it's what's typical

Technically, that isn't a pronoun, as we aren't talking about him in the third person. What you meant was title or honorific

I don't find the plagiarism issue to be an example of 4D chess.

I do think it's a lovely example of crop planting.

Lemme explain; Trump has basically established a narrative that the media and the Left alignment(political, social, etc.) are out to ruin him by any means necessary. He's outraged the left on every issue. He's directly called out the media. And he's been so successful and running against such a flawed opponent, that he's forced everyone against him to skew the balance as it has never been skewed before.

That is Trump planting the field. And the crops springing from the soil? Simple little fuck-ups like what happened with Melania's speech. Not intended in any shape or form to be a trap. Just an honest speech that ended up having bits and pieces similar to a speech made by someone deeply prized by the left (I'll accept the whistleblower being a total autist with a Michelle obsession).

The completely-out-of-scale eruption over a simple fuck-up is the media boosting Trump by enforcing his established narrative that they will massively and unfairly tilt the scales in full view of the public to win. And at this point, they are scrounging for every little thing they can dig up on him- and blatantly downplaying everything going on down in Demsville- which just continues to bear fresh fruits of profit for Trump.

Expect much more of the same. Trump doesn't even have to manipulate the media all that much anymore- they're contentedly staying parked right where he wants them.

He's a relic.

Anyone catch that segment with Lewandowski on CNN?

He said that whoever was involved in writing the speech should be held accountable, and fired.

Then not even a min. later CNN spins it into "Lewandowski says that if Manafort was involved with the speech, that he should step down."

Hilarious.

Who's ready to see the Cruzlims mass suicide on the convention floor this afternoon?

A lot of rapists are guys who do get laid a lot but then get it in their heads that it means women really can't resist them. And when they're insulated in the wealthy class they don't experience the reality of the relationship they have with this person, and when they don't get reprimanded for it immediately it becomes a normal part of their experience in life.

Trump's never gonna win as long as raw population dynamics don't suddenly change before november, I'm just here for the ride, but this defense is stupid af. We're all here having fun with the pig in clown make up, no need to go and act retarded about it.

>Did they shill and deny as much as the trump tards are?

I don't know, nobody cares either way, I didn't care whe liberals did it, I don't care if Melania did now

PREPARE THE BLOOD BOWLS

Yes it will. It has set the narrative for the convention going forward.

Don't call me CTR or nervous man, because you have yet to address the fact the polls have put clinton ahead for 59/60 weeks this election, with the only exception being when Trump won Indiana. Voters are fucking proles, and Trumps popularity drops every time they pull out one of these BS "Scandals" (judge curial, john miller). No, the polls aren't lying and aren't skewed, Trump is just losing and does worse after every one of these lugenpresse attacks. They only needed one thing to completely ignore the fantastic speeches from last night and all going forward, and here it is. Expect to hear nothing but this for the next few days.

not gonna happen, we'll have our delegates

Hillary will make up some bulls hit excuse on why she doesn't want to debate Trump.

But I hope to God they debate...

and now they have a headline reading "Lewandowski: Trump campaign chief should be fired"

What's hilarious about that

president is now a pronoun

remember to say "president wrote the art of the deal" and "the art of the deal is president's book" rather than "he wrote the art of the deal, the art of the deal is his book"

Same thing here.

They made the comparison of her speech side by side with Michelle, I was at a bar at watch people expression.

The only thing I notice apart from the apathy was that the men paid extra attention when Melania appeared lol.

Waah, Trump's a meanie!

Clinton is absolute garbage as a politician, that's why this theory has credibility. The only way you get the second least qualified candidate in history is to run against the singularly least qualified candidate in history.

>not exactly something you want in a president
is this?

Fox News:
Explotion heard in capitol of Turkey

If Clinton doesn't debate him, it will be the end of her campaign.

nobody actually gives a shit about the plagiarism. They care the Trump is lying about it when it's clearly plagiarism. He's lying about something inconsequential because he's a petulant manchild can't admit that he's wrong. Not very presidential. Sad!

looks like it

>not caring that a president openly lies about something small and trivial
>thinking that president will be truthful about important things

Trump shills ladies and gentlemen

the only way she wont debate is if she really wants to lose

if she doesnt debate in the general it will be political suicide

just give trump hours of free TV time to give a stump speech while the nation watches

I feel like the coup was staged by Erdogan himself, but some officers took it too seriously and are still attempting to fuck him over.