BETTER CALL SAUL POSTGAME THREAD

BETTER CALL SAUL POSTGAME THREAD

jimmy going nuclear edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/jvt6bd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anywhere I can watch this online live? don't have AMC on my box

This please spoon feed

Is Chuck the worst brother in the world, or what?

what an episode
shows heating up boys
it was worth the wait
they really did a splendid job developing characters and getting this great story set up

How do we fix this show?

>tfw Jimmy will literally burn his identity over sticking it to Chuck over this
Holy fuck Chuck has no idea what unholy retribution he just unleashed on himself.

Chuck is a straight up cuck

So did Jimmy really go full retard and B&E into his brothers house in broad daylight? or is he 2 moves ahead of chuck in order to save Kim or some bullshit?

I'm dying here

>Jimmy finally goes nuclear

I dunno any torrent site in like 45 mins?

BRAVO VINCE

BRAVO

get cable poorfags

Since the show is a prequel and we know he practices law during the breaking bad time frame, we know he has to figure a way out that doesn't involve him losing his law license.

hard to tell, but hes genuinely destroyed from hearing chuck taped him

>mfw saw the shitty blue volvo before the reveal

>law license
>different name

I don't blame him. He spends years putting up with his brothers mental illness and other shit, and this is how he's repaid?

Maybe they can just dump Chuck at Gus's restaurant. Gus would take care of him.

Well he may lose his license as Jimmy McGill, but not as Saul Goodman.

For some reason Howard just has some evil look on his face constantly

I thought about that, but even if he changed his name he wouldn't be able to practice law if he was convicted of something serious.

He wouldn't be able to just create an entire new life. It's not like working at cinabun where a fake ID is enough.

At least I think.

it's cause he was the main villain at the beginning of the show it's how you remember him

>yfw Chuck did literally nothing wrong
>yfw Chuck was the one doing the cucking

Jimmy got shit on by some old garbage bag that pretends he gets hurt by electricity

>15 minutes of landscape shots and background filler of the city set to music while characters perform tedious task that doesnt develop the plot at all
okay
>still no interesting pay offs at all.
huh
>remember that they completely bitched out on the Nietzschean superman scarface ending on breaking bad and just had walt give a kid a tummy ache and push skyler before living in vermont
oh yeah they did fuck that up. thats right. they arent very good writers.
>los pollos hermanos sign was the big reveal
woooowwwwwwwwwwww
guess we dont get to see nuts and bolts crime stories. the mike operating scenes were the best ones and we still have zero. nothing has happened. fuck this show. im glad I stopped watching this halfway last season.

It doesn't need to be fixed, this episode was fucking great. If you want action and "epic" shit then go watch Game of Thrones. BCS is a slow paced show that focuses more on character development than action or plot twists, it has been like this since season 1. If you're bored by it then you should've dropped it after the season 1 finale.

Last week, we had to wait 55 minutes for anything to happen.

This week we only had to wait 30.

Eventually we will have an episode that's all action.

Maybe the series finale, like Breaking Bad.

But still... I like the show. In many ways I like it more than I liked Breaking Bad.

At least in this one we don't have to listen to Walt's son say "dad, TALK to me" every fucking episode.

>people unironically believe they should have just did the exact some shit on Breaking Bad

>listing a bunch of things people say to counter the idiots that say this show is bad

>provides no argument against these claims, simply lists them

u sure showed me

Checked. Also it's funny because BB was the exact same. Sure the payoffs were high-octane but they were always preceded by 8 episodes of Walt crying about his family and Jesse going catatonic.

Nah he tells Walt his real name is Jimmy McGill before they even get serious. And you can't just do that.

no more like the most normal brother

great episode, it's what I wanted the premiere to be. the premiere was disappointing and anticlimactic as fuck

This show is pure fucking fan-service and nothing else, it just cannot stand on it's own. The big 10 plus sign reveal was just a circlejerk for Breaking Bad fans.

I'll respond cause of trips.
I dont care if they do what they did on BB.
I dont care if they do something different.
I would care if they actually did something.
I would care if this supposed character development that they all go on about actually wasn't some weak filler that gets reversed and never built upon or touched on again later.
the show is just garbage. its just like when they tried to capitalize off battlestar galactica with a bunch of hollow spin offs and stuff.

did anyone ever watch ER?
I never appreciated that show until a year or so ago.
>situational workplace drama
>setting has crazy things and dilemmas dropping in organically every episode
>character development inside, outside hospital
>each character has their own arcs that can be followed as much or as little as they want
>small time characters develop into bigger personalities as the show goes on
>writers know their bread and butter is super climactic crisis triage scenes
>keep up the formula with alternating between having the patients die and having the patients live 50/50 to keep the audience from getting complacent and keep them guessing
>enough fan service to keep it respectable with qt's
>even filler episodes had developments and things happened

Yeah, this episode was great. I enjoyed the premiere but I fully agree it felt anticlimactic. The season 2 premiere was also pretty anticlimactic. I hope the next episode keeps things moving along at a nice pace. I'm not one of those plebs who thinks the show should be just like Breaking Bad but I do prefer the faster episodes over the slower ones.

jimmy sitting in a los pollos for 20 minutes while gus sweeps in the background

fuck this show. jesus I hope the writers get this message.
we need to make a collage of all the posts taking the piss out of this mistake and send it to them somehow. total garbage and wasted potential.

It has received massive critical acclaim, they wouldn't give a shit about some Sup Forums shitposters. The ratings aren't too hot but ever since Breaking Bad and Mad Men ended AMC have been severely lacking a critically beloved flapship show so they'll keep renewing Better Call Saul unless the ratings dip below 1 million.

All I wanted was a 30 minute comedy of Odenkirk being a funny sleazy lawyer

There should be a drinking game where everytime Mike uses his binoculars you have to take a shot

I'd be fuckin wasted

Is Vince, dare I say, a hack?

boring filler garbage. needs to be released all at one time. vince = hack

>remember this character from breaking bad xD

wow so finally something happens in this show. only took 3 seasons.

You faggots are spoiled, go watch The Walking Dead to get a taste of a show where truly nothing happens. Better Call Saul is undeniably slow but it focuses on a small cast of interesting characters and the acting and filmmaking are top of the line. It's probably the most well made show on TV right now. In The Walking Dead there are numerous episodes dedicated to minor character who don't really matter, over half of the actors are average at best and some of the filmmaking is incredibly bad. I could post countless examples of TWD's bad special effects and bad editing. The zombie makeup is great though, Nicotero is a master of practical effects.

That was pure fucking kino holy shit

10/10

Walking Dead is pure normie garbage IMHO

I especially hate the host of Talking Dead, worlds biggest douche

link pls

I bet you like twd and got
go away plebbit

>Victor
>Gus
>Francesca
>Give me a dollar, I'm your lawyer now

Bravo Vince. BRAVO

Yeah, TWD is shit but I still watch it because I figure I've gotten this far so I might as well see how it ends. Plus I enjoy Jeffrey Dean Morgan's hammy performance, he's the only thing that's keeping it from becoming completely unwatchable.

>I hate this show so much I need to marathon it in one day

>implying no one would connect the dots between Jimmy Mcgill and Saul Goodman when they're literally on Sup Forums 6 years apart in the same city.

You really think he was able to hide his identity?

3 fucking seasons to have a tiny bit happen. I guess in 4 more seasons we'll get to breaking bad. can't wait for more epic cameos. hopefully an aging Jesse can play a high school student 2 years from now. filler loving hack BRAVO Vince

they run a full background check on you, plus you need personal and employer references, driving records, etc

that's part of the problem, in BB he was just some funny sleazeball that went to Samoa Online University for his law degree, in this show we're supposed to take things seriously but the whole premise is stupid

Chuck probably sees Jimmy's care as payment for all the bailouts back when he was 'slipping'

I don't think it diminishes the character at all. Now he's a legit lawyer turned scumbag

Anyone who thinks he legit changes his identity and everyone in ABQ doesn't know about it is a retard.

Literally this. FINALLY an episode where something happened.

>Howard crawling through Albuquerque backyards in a 10+ thousand dollar suit

How the hell does such an enormous son of a bitch like Chuck have so many people willing to go above and beyond for his ass? Aside from his legal mind, I'm yet to see a single redeeming quality in him. Honestly, I have no idea how Jimmy didn't take a swing at Chuck.

You whiners say this every other episode. You always ignore all of the other major plot twists.

Jimmy got CHUCKED

>I'm yet

Anyone else burnt out on this show? I remember towards the end of the last season feeling tired of it, then the premiere last week was such a chore I could barely pay attention to it. Feeling absolutely no urgency to watch this new episode.

...what? It's a common idiom.

>Major plot twists

Like what?

pro-tip: there are none.

my point is that Vince took a cartoon character and then tried to write a character study about him

get back to me when one of these twists matters

at the start of S1 Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics with a brother that resents him and Kim who is honest and hardworking and he sort of has a relationship with her

at the start of S3 Jimmy is a small time lawyer with a questionable code of ethics with a brother that resents him and Kim who is honest and hardworking and he sort of has a relationship with her

it's a saul sits in pollos Hermanos for 20 minutes episode

a....plot twist? there has not been one of those in this entire series you 13 year old

But he's not a cartoon character. I think they're able to pull off the transformation of Jimmy into Saul and play it completely straight.

you're looking for "I've yet" to make that clause grammatical

when was the last time saul and mike were in a scene together? for a show about these two characters they barely fucking interact with each other

When did Chuck turn into Imorrtan Joe?

I guess you didnt watch Breaking Bad then?

(He's based on a character from that show)

Mike is a meme character

I always took Saul Goodman seriously because he is a smart/experienced guy and uses that experience to get into some real shady shit

This episode

Saul has yet to appear. Maybe by season 5?

so how many more characters from BB is bravince going to shove in this show?

i expect a badger and skinny pete cameo soon

This nothing happens meme was funny at first but it's starting to get old. BCS threads were better last year

I guess that's my issue. It's not something that should be played straight because of how unbelievable everything is anyways. I'd rather have show about Saul doing sleazy work for questionable clients every week than some soap opera about the conflict between his innate dishonesty and his desire to please his crazy brother.

are you depressed IRL?

It's going to be AMAZING. xD.

TORRENTS WHERE

Exactly. And on top of it all the crazy brother story is so ridiculous it undermines the entire premise of some serious back story development. A guy is afraid of electricity but his law firm falls all over themselves for years to placate his insanity? Make sense to reddit I guess.

"I am yet to see"

Valid

Skinny Pete is definitely going to appear, he's how they got in touch with Tuco.

To be fair, they're giving him pennies on the dollar.

I wouldn't really consider that bending backwards.

I feel seriously bad for Peter Gould. The episodes he writes/directs are usually the best ones where shit actually happens and Jimmy grows as a character.

Everything else is just BB pandering, like the fucking slow-ass atmospheric shots and scenes with countless weird pauses that worked fine in BB and gave that show a very specific feel, but is completely tone-deaf in BCS.

Fucking Vince refuses to just let BCS be a somewhat goofy comedy about slick Jimmy and badass Mike with a few well-timed serious moments, he has to force the BB formula on it, so it just comes off as shittier BB instead of succeeding as it's own thing.

Gilligan needs to be fired, with Gould having full creative control, then maybe we'd get a show worth watching.

Isn't that how they met Saul in Breaking Bad the first time? Jesse's friends recommended him because he's helped them in the past.

i think combo told them about saul

It's ambiguous how exactly they know Saul. Badger and Saul don't recognize each other, and Jessie doesn't want to be seen in his office.

on the usual sites two hours ago you fucking retard

pirate bay is down, couldnt find it on demonoid either

Hey, what's that book of the bible where all the Jews are fleeing Egypt?

rarbg.to/torrent/jvt6bd5

yesmovies.to

nice try

HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING!!!

is this show the best pleb-filter?