Is it me, or are they milking this?

Is it me, or are they milking this?

If so the milk's gone bad

I don't know, John Wayne, is it you?

Why couldn't they just finish at so4
Do they really have to make more?

The sister arc was retarded and veeeeery dull desu

Of course they're milking it, the audience is 13 year old Tumblr users they don't have to write decent storylines at all

Four or five good episodes.
Tumblr rubbish ever since.

Could go for years of high quality if its about the cases (cf Jeremy Brett) but by making it about the characters, its burned out and they are already barrel scraping.

>season 3 finale
>Mary promises to tell Sherlock everything as long as John stays out of it
>Sherlock agrees and she tells him everything
>John turned out to be there listening the whole time, according to plan

>season 4 premiere
>Mary promises to tell Sherlock everything as long as John stays out of it
>Sherlock agrees and she tells him everything
>John turned out to be there listening the whole time, according to plan

QUALITY WRITING MOFFAT

someone post the madara image

dropped after that episode where the big twist was a monologue about how unstoppable and good the feminist movement is

it took place in an 1850 version of a heroin addicts mind tho

It probably is the last series, at least for a while. Moffat's taking a break after Doctor Who, then he's got a new show planned, him and Gatiss are working on something else new as well.

Sherlock was never good.

The exact episode I dropped. Even worse it was an hour and a half of Sherlock coming to the conclusion that I came up with within seconds of watching the season 3 finale: Moriarty was dead and it was some asshole using a photograph and a sound file on loop. Big fucking surprise.

everything after season two

This.
>le epin suber duper smart gurl who can le reprogram le people just by talking to them and make them do whatever

Weirdly enough Shia Labeouf was brought down by smart characters written stupidly.

S3 was terrible. They didn't even solve any mysteries. Is S4 really worse like people say?

>redbeard turned out to be some dumb fucking kid who fell down a well

Weakest twist in the entirety of Sherlock Holmes.

>9 episodes in 7 years

If they're milking it, then they're doing a godawful job

I was so mad that Sherlock seriosly thought a couple of bytes would be the key to break into any computer.

Do they really think we're that dumb?

Sorry, 12 episodes

Forgot the 4th season happened lmao

I actually kind of liked season 3.

Season 4 is an actual pile of shit in comparison. Only decent episode is the second one where this guy's performance salvaged it.

Sherlock has always had stupid fucking mental weaknesses like that. Doyle even wrote that Holmes had no knowlege or inclination of wanting to know of the solar system.

Man I hated S3. It was all awkward sexual tension between Sherlock and Watson, then Watson's awful secret superagent wife, and then the big baddie at the end was some guy who had a good memory so he could remember people's flaws, so Sherlock's master plan was to shoot him in the head.

And it was miles better than season 4.

>implying trivia is comparable to fundamentals of computers and common sense

what's this?

The only thing I can think of that was running through Moffat's head was that Sherlock didn't know shit about computers in the same way, and the more spectacular "couple of lines of computer code" story was exciting enough to him to discount the obvious possibilities.

Or it was 5D chess and he knew all along. I don't even think fucking Moffat remembers where he was going with that shit.

yes just like doyle they should've stopped at reichenbach falls, just like doyle they kept going for teh shekels, just like doyle it now sucks, and we don't even have hound of the baskervilles to look forward to cause they already did it out of sequence

>mycroft citing dead brother as reason why relocating sherlock doesn't stem from sentiments or familial reasons
>dead brother is some little kid who was never in a position in which mycroft could've saved him with his gov powers

Seasons 1 and 2 were fine. But there was a pretty dramatic tone change in season 3. Everyone and everything became flanderized. The show slowly began to crawl up it's own ass because it enjoyed the smell so much.

thats cause the story should end at s2, just like the books, it pissed me off they kept going, they could've just had specials showing random cases, but no they went the shitty non-canon route, moffat is a fucking asshole and deep down he knows it

what episode?

not him, but six thatchers or something, that ending was pretty fucking awful

Reminder

>Or it was 5D chess and he knew all along.
He did. He mentions in the Season 3 premiere that he was jusy playing along to make Moriarty believe he was winning when actually Sherlock always had the upper-hand.
It's absolute bullshit and completely undermines the Season 2 finale if you ask me but whatever

Well, it's over, so I guess it's done been milked.

Leave it to Moffat to have a handful of decent ideas and then fuck every single one of them in the ass with his later, shittier ideas.

>I was so mad that Sherlock seriosly thought a couple of bytes would be the key to break into any computer.
>
>Do they really think we're that dumb?

They retconned it to Mycroft and Sherlock just playing along so that they could destroy Moriarty's organization. Or maybe only Mycroft knew it was impossible. Or they were both dumb.

>trivia
>a fact literally plain as day that any remotely perceptive individual would be able to deduce within a week

all trivia are facts dummy
memorizing the name of some dot is a trivia

In Holmes's mind astronomy was trivia. The part in the book was intended to describe Holmes's method of removing knowlege from his mind that he considered excess in regards to his obsession with solving crimes. The solar system was one of those things.

Classic Doyle.

>I was so mad that Sherlock seriosly thought a couple of bytes would be the key to break into any computer.

I actually liked that. It's basically the idea that Sherlock is always seeking the highest mental challenge to the point where he'll see something that isn't there just because there are enough breadcrumbs pointing to this super clever thing that clearly only he could solve. It's Moriarty getting in Sherlock's head and exploiting his hubris.

I honestly don't understand how it could get so bad.
People always say it's Moffat, but there are some smart people working on this show and yet there is this weird break between seasons two and three. There were not so great episodes before (blind banker), but s03e01 pandered to fan theories, and then with e02 they kind of started to retcon?/modify the characters. I guess Sherlock at the wedding was supposed to be, I don't know, cute, but it was simply weird. And then it got gradually worse.

Has another season been confirmed?

I never got this. Is this supposed to be funny? Looks like Watsons face is photoshopped on his body and hes making a retarded face.

This is the only season of Sherlock that I have only seen once, I don't think that will ever change.