There is no God, Morty, gotta rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later

There is no God, Morty, gotta rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know hes right

would love to see R&M fans try to defend this writing

Im 14 and this is deep.

wtf in this cartoon triggered you religion fags so much?

all day with this butthurt

actually, he says that to summer.

Good Goy!

>it's a "Sup Forums contrarians can't handle a TV show that is funny and has kernels of truth mingled between fart jokes and stupid humor" episode

Haven't seen any valid arguments against R&M. It's always "babby's first existential crisis!" but you could say that about anything that involves existential crises. Name 3 TV shows and 2 movies that handle existential crises in a manner that you like. I'll wait :)

What is there to defend? The fact that it triggers 2 digit IQ subhumans?

The young pope

The Fox and the Hound

Burp, Morty God isn't real
>Reddit starts chuckling, noticeably enthralled by this exchange
Haha fuck fuck poop wubba lub dub dub bitches
>Reddit begins laughing harder, gasping for breath in response to this witty and hilarious improv line
Morty, let's use my portal gun to adventure in a lazy movie reference, burp
>Reddit stands up from his computer chair and starts clapping and crying at this work of genius. Instinctively he opens IMDB and rates the episode a perfect 10 and adds the show to his favorite TV section on his facebook profile

I should have clarified to include nihilism as well, because I'm pretty sure neither of these have any reference to it whereas it is in EVERY episode of R&M.

meal nice and hot

>Okay, Fry, grab a Kleenex *BURRRRRP* for this one, 'cause there's no god and your idiotic human ideals are laughable. Ha ha ha!

>Phew, that's a l-l-l-load off my mind

Sup Forums will defend this reddit trash show.

>Haven't seen any valid arguments against R&M.

It's not fucking funny.

I don't give a shit about fedora pandering. This show just isn't funny. Maybe to the toilet humor loving Family Guy audience these are the freshet jokes about bodily functions to come out in ages but fart jokes don't amuse me.

If people were content to like this shit without considering it an art form I wouldn't care about Rick and Morty. But, perhaps because of the fedora pandering, people think that this show is edgy and cool and that that somehow makes up for the low-brow, unfunny gags.

Fart nice and feet

I really hope they bring back Evil Morty and flesh out his story.

Because it's not good writing, spastic, even if it is true.

i want to fuyck that girl

for a reddit show Sup Forums sure is obsessed with it

I really hope they flesh out Jessica instead of having her be some dumb bimbo

Why is the young one named Morty, when the older one looks more akin to mortis?

>Haven't seen any valid arguments against R&M.

So you haven't read any arguments against it at all. This show is flimsy as fuck. The main problem is it isn't funny.

Never going to happen Morty.

Are you retarded?

>Wow Marx for someone who hates capitalism you sure write about it a lot.

thanks for reminding me how funny futurama was. so many golden moments

thatsthejoke.jpg

Minimalist cartoons are killing the industry. This shit could have been drawn on Adobe Flash in the heydays of Newgrounds and yet it's the hottest shit these days? Goddamn, fuck the plebs supporting this horseass.

Damn. I'm retarded.

haha

Haha hilarious

haha

>mfw everything is regressing and degenerating

>LOL THERE IS NO GOD XD

>tfw we know what the fall was like

it's funny because it's true

In this case, you can quite literally blame the Jews. Jewish-owned studios have been promoting rap, hiphop and pathetic "rock" (as opposed to the good kind, which you have to diligently search for) for more than thirty years, whilst simultaneously promoting mediocre films and television shows to make audiences question authority less.

It is, precisely as you say, "regression and degeneration". Monkeys are easier to control than actual, thinking, human beings.

For science!

>a bunch of atoms thinking that by reducing their emotions to their chemical components, they are free from them.

Only twelve year olds and mentally twelve year olds enjoy this garbage. Rick wouldn't enjoy his hedonistic escapades without the chemicals so he shouldn't even bother with that horseshit. He should focus on science, which he can't do because he doesn't even use science to make new discoveries, he's just a fucking engineer who is crying about how his life doesn't matter.

What the fuck makes abrahamic god different from the thousands of other gods that """""""existed""""""" before him?

Well, for one, he is real.

Morty is just a corruption of Marty.

How is you believing god is real different from an ancient greek believing Zeus is real?

Shit sucks man.

Mortimer is a real name you fucking dink.

No it's not

I know it is you fucking mongoloid, but Morty in this case was picked because the show is L I T E R A L L Y based off a Back to the Future parody.

>God isn't real
>The Devil has an entire episode to himself

SKEET SKOTT SKATILYDOO MORTY

>they all look like turbo kike, literal Nazi propaganda stereotypes

Can't make this shit up even if you tried.

The greeks believed in a god that didn't exist.

Are you retarded?

I don't get you guys. The show always makes the point that Rick is an asshole that is almost always wrong and cannot be trusted and shouldn't be looked up to. Yet you act as if they presented him as some sort of epic nihilistic role model. How do you miss the point so bad anons?

You're aware the Jews believe in a God too, right?

The greek would say the exact same thing about you

>the show isn't funny

that's just your opinion. not an argument

>"the fanbase ruins it! r-reddit!!!!"

not even an argument

fuck you

he's just pretending to be retarded, ignore him

he even prays at one point haha

Well, the ancient Greek is wrong because Zeus isn't real :)

But seriously, the God of the Israelites was just some god of a pagan pantheon that survived because his followers were successful and killed the rest. Christ preached a bit and changed a shitload of stuff and it hit off because the Roman Empire's transportation infrastructure meant that it could reach a huge audience and because it wasn't as cruel and shitty as some of the other beliefs at the time.

yeah the god of money

There's also the fact that he's a bipolar lunatic that can't decide if God is real or not and will turn to hypocrisy and actually pray for his dear life if shit does get too bad.

Why do you guys fixate so much on the God thing. Rick is fucking insane and a liar and hypocrite. That's the entire point of his character.

Futurama was shit, RIck and Morty is funny. Big difference.

no fuck you

wow, really kibbles my bits

Reddit and Memey shitposting is divine

not an argument

>atheism is mainstream so now Sup Forums has to LARP as triggered Christians in order to maintain the neverending cycle of contrarianism

Like clockwork

the joke is that hes hopelessly cynical you fucking dumbfaggots

>it's a christfags get incredibly butthurt by a single joke episode

Nothing wrong with being a rebel

>you can never question that god is real
>whatever happens in your life, good or bad is part of his plan
>there is absolutely no proof at all that god is real because he hasn't spoken to anyone in thousands of years, but you need to believe in him anyway because that is was faith is. Youre not supposed to know if he is real or not, just believe in him anyway

do these people ever take a step back and actually look at this cult shit they believe?

Its literally a cult of circular logic. You can never disprove god to a christfag because you're only testing his faith

>tfw your hopelessly cynical

Make no mistake, JIDF is ALWAYS on the watch

Because of chucklefucks who think that Rick is so epic and so awesome for using pop science and so edgy. The typical child of the millennium, content in consuming garbage that tells them "existence is pain and we all wish to die"

>rick and morty is just fart jokes

At least you admit to not having watched it

>atheism is mainstream
>got shamed into seclusion on the internet by a fat guy with a fedora

How is he wrong, though?

>What do people like in rick and morty?
It's a show that blends comedy with more emotional moments. There's long traditions of shows like that being loved.

>is it all just references and burp jokes?
No but there is a lot of that. There's lots of dark humor/nihilism, some improv, as well as surrealism/absurdity.

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

You are literally becoming a willing example of that pic fag.

proofs?

He says this like twice in 22 episodes, and Sup Forums jumps on it and acts as if it's a central theme of the show.

EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR

BUURRPPPPFTPFPFPTFTF

>"""atheists""" still think speaking out against their parents beliefs is edgy
>still tuck that baby dick into their panties when Achmed and his boys come around

>this is what christcucks actually believe

Most (millennial) people are assumed to be irreligious, that's why faggots jerking each other off over their lack of belief is less of a thing and ridiculed

Arm yourself against the Jewish influence on social media

The emotional moments are all terrible though

You really have absolutely no clue about anything, do you?

>that's just your opinion. not an argument

There isn't anything purely objective to what's considered funny you stupid cunt, so yes, "I think these half-witted attempts at humor are pathetic" is an entirely valid argument. Why don't you at least skim a wikipedia article on dialectics if you're going to attempt to moderate these asinine debates you're starting with strangers on the internet, faggot. Otherwise accept that your awful show isn't good because you like it as a matter of FACT.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/d3F4ueg3LMVwleHIRF4w6A/

Atheism is mainstream. Most millenials are. Sup Forums just pretends to be christians/pagans because they gotta be the biggest fucking hipsters around.
See my point above. Being a hipster is not being a rebel.

You're simply, too, ... simple to understand them, then.

>implying im catholic
Better tuck it in, I think I hear Mohammed coming, my militant atheist friend

>poorly written
>looks like shit
>bland characters
>over reliance on fart jokes and pop culture references
>repetitive
>Burping and stuttering is grating
>poor pacing
>Harmon can't write character development for shit, so every third act has a generic speech about "the feels"
>The fanbase is the thenew bronies.

It's shit, get over it and move on with your life.

Pathetic attempt at projecting, stop posting any time