The only reason to watch American Housewife

>The only reason to watch American Housewife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b53dGmpQLtc
youtube.com/watch?v=ee48qYYS4_M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming
youtube.com/watch?v=uSDCyfPIEj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anna kat is cute as fuck, but the other daughter has great legs and at this point in my sad sad life i would demolish the mom. Also the dad is a comedic genious who goes off on a rant a few epidoes ago that perfectly describes why bvs is a shit movie.

And the neighbor is gorgeous.

And its legitimately a funny show. Abc is the only network still trying to make family sitcoms. Do you like NCIS Toledo? Or Chicago EMS?

What if im not a pedo/hate little girls?

who's this semen demon

Get help immediately.

No clue her real name. The character is anna kat from a show called american housewife on abc

>What if im not a pedo
>Get help immediately

Never change Sup Forums.

The girl who played Taylor in the pilot episode was hotter. I wonder why they replaced her.

what a qt

Julia Butters

youtu.be/b53dGmpQLtc

>tfw no qt daughter or fun son
>tfw going to die alone
>tfw I should have listened to my parents and got married

CUTE!

is it normal to have fantasies about looking after girls like this in the post apocalypse?

youtube.com/watch?v=ee48qYYS4_M

I want to cum on her face while she looks up at me like that.

Wow! Rude much?

i hope not

Yeah your fine
Hell it should be a franchise already

Leon meets Mad Max

why the FUCK did they recast Johnny Sequoyah after the pilot aired?!?!?!?

"Help" was probably more directed towards the "hate little girls" part.

yes a desire to repopulate is natural

Nope.

>you will NEVER EVER have a cute daughter that you get into acting from a young age and make tons of cute little shorts with

I know that those sweet innocent eyes and rosy glossy lips are asking for it, but that's still an awful thing to say, kill yourself please.

why

Good
Why should I have a daughter when I can have yours? (not you obvously)
The royal you I mean.

why would you want to get her into acting?

you might as well just sell her on the street. same end result basically and a better chance of actually making money.

in reality all little girls will last about 5 seconds in a post apocalyptic scenario.

probably wasn't willing to "play ball" with the producers if you catch my drift

Most people will want to protect them, even if for selfish reasons.

Stop being degenerates!

No.
Stop virtue signaling.
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

I want a qt daughter just so I can say "look I made this".

most people rest on those laurels

cep't ugly is the majority so there's that

Yeah I do that all the time.

she got dem lips

what is objectively wrong with that?

>uh oh it's too cold out we'll have to share a sleeping bag

you guys are sick fucks >:(

nah
They would either be protected or enslaved
nobody is stupid enough to just butcher them

I would find a little girl to protect and care for. I'd keep her warm and well-fed. She'd be so grateful that she'd feel compelled to thank me with her body.

I'm fulfilling my emotional desires with fantasy and in a deviant potentially harmful way. I need to go outside and talk to people and get a gf and be an actual irl man.

Stop reading my mind

That's my life plan.

>i will never know that feeling
Im getting pretty close to ending it all guys

>Literally ""Leon:The Professional"
>I am hypothetically emotionally involved with imaginary little girls and am too dumb to write it down and sell it to Mr.Coinblottberghstein

>im fulfilling my emotianl desires with fantasy
dude there is nothing wrong with that. At least not intrinsically. Pretty much my entire waking life is spent daydreaming about being married to a woman i will never meet, and who in fact would probably hate me if we ever met. And yet i get more fulfillment and joy from these fantasies than i do from any social interaction with girls i know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming

Who the fuck names their daughter Johnny?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming
i am only going to read this if you promise me it wont shatter my entire worldview and make me spiral into a never ending wave of self hatred and doubt

one of my fantasies is that I have complete control of time and I would freeze everyone but me and a cunny. I would go around town collecting supplies, looking at all the frozen bystanders as I looted anything I wanted from varying stores. As this is going on the perfect little cunny would be around the general shopping center area freaking out about no one being able to move, I would console her, we would make smores and roasted marshmallows in the middle of a mall and I would raise her on a strict diet of cummies. The End.

Don't read it! I take it back.

Yes who would want to live in a post apocalypse world?

oh thank god
that was a close one
back to my waifu fantasy

What a sexpot.

Well I know why I know what it's called but why do you?

>Cashback
>but written by a lazy uncreative pedophile

My go-to is usually a south Pacific island where I have to provide for us with no supplies or tools and live in constant existential fear that a snek or bug will kill the girl

Cashback was a shit movie but the soccer game scene was 10/10

your acting like that piece of shit movie was the first document or media to mention time travel / control

she put a spell on my dick, if you know what I mean ;)

I read an article about it somewhere. I was alarmed by how well it describes me so I never forgot it.

Dumb normie poster.

yea I have OCD too XD

that foreign exchange girl scene is where it was at sir
Your projecting also are you assuming my spectrum?
so uh what's a day in your life like now that you know you're like that? Did it alter your behavior? Do you consider yourself mentally ill?

I fantasize about finding a loli vampire similar to the one in Let the right one in (the original), that would take me as her servant, she would treat me really badly and only reward me with a bit of lewd once in a while.

No, nothing has changed.

your desperation for human interaction is pathetic

>similar to the one in Let the right one in (the original)

You mean one with a chopped off dick?

dude did you read the book?
for a guy that spends all his time fantasizing about shit I was hoping for a more eloquent story
You're the one indulging me. What's it say about you?

How old are you? If you're a man there is likely still time.

same guy wrote a book where a bunch of teen girls stab and torture a guy till he cums/dies

Your desire to troll a lonely pedo on a cambodian basket waving forum is not pathetic at all.

How deep are you in the pedolit scene? Do you write and where is this shit published?

go back to /soc/ or reddit so you can circle jerk with this no name namefag

Not deep at all
>pedolit
lol
you mean contemporary Swedish fiction?
Look Up John Ajvide Lindqvist's Bibliography and if you're looking for something "pedo" start with "Little Star"

loli chloe vampire was a qt imho. I would be her slave

>"Little Star"
Not him, but what is this about?

i unironically agree, simply because there's a strong, unexplained relationship between "cute" and sexually attractive.

of course don't feel compelled to scare innocent little girls, but i'm pretty sure future sexbots will use that kind of facial features to certain degree.

this guy finds a baby buried in the forest in a plastic bag and takes it home and raises it as his own but it has a "talent" and it's stupid coming from me so just read it

if you consider yourself a weird pervert or one of these guys
You'll love it

The ending is pretty great.

off to bed now goodnight friend

innocence and to some extent naivety is attractive

she looks like she has no idea she's about to get splonged on

watch "The Graduate(1967)" and that "unexplained" relationship will make sense by contrast
loled/screencaped

Aww. Me too man.

johnny sequoyah?
she's a sex deviant they had to let her loose

didn't realize loli vampire has become a hollywood cliché by now.

Wouldn't that be a great reason to hire her?

no she was sexually harassing her younger castmates

me too

why is she so smug?

WEW AF

>setting it to 0.25x

youtube.com/watch?v=uSDCyfPIEj4

the same type that name them Bobby and cut their hair short and pose sexily in just a letterman jacket on a pool table

how the fuck is this legal?

ugh, lewd!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

>Anonymous 04/18/17(Tue)07:05:29 No.81761870 ▶
monkey ears too big

I want to kiss her neck and lick her ears!

>Got married
>Wife gets fat, acts like a bitch all the time
>Daughter is a coalburning slut
>son is autistic
>Wish you were single and childless again so you could play vidya and watch the shows you want without anyone busting your balls or asking for money

sounds like you are living the dream, you popped out two little miracles

how do you know your daughter is a "coal burning slut" unless you are spying on her love shack with cameras?

It's a theoretical description. I'm not married and dont have any kids. I do know a lot of married people who aren't any happier than I am. It's just a different type of suffering.

Don't let your nightmares define your reality. Work to make sure those terrible things don't come true. Look at the people you admire. What kind of hand guided them through life? Strive to work towards that goal, that's what men do. Life is suffering. The only thing we can do is make sure that our lives have enough meaning to justify that suffering, and in worthwhile moments we forget that we suffer at all.

so enjoying life is about lying to yourself?

she's hot any pics of her feets?