I'm a muslim. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

themodernreligion.com/misc/hh/major_sins.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XJMv_XPmvfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When and where will you attack next?

"I am not a liar."

t. guy who is lying

What if the 72 virgins are all fat bitches?

Don't know. Statistically probably in a muslim country.

>believing in god
>believing it because a sand nigger plagiarized old kike books in between his war campaigns and fucking/beating children

In muslim heaven you get whatever you want. So if you want them fat you can have them fat.

How many goats you you rape on average per day?
Does your wife get jealous of the goats?
Arent you a little old for fairy tales?
Why do you worship a pedophile?
Does this make you angry?

>believes in constitution
> believing it because a bunch of white fags plagiarized old euro-documents in between "muh don't want to pay taxes" and raping black slaves.

right... but after death theres only eternal darkness waiting for you so...

Is everybody speaking Arabic in Muslim
Heaven? Do you still pray 5 times a day? Wha happens . Thanks mister Muslim man

>How many goats you you rape on average per day?
Canadians are sheep not goats
>Does your wife get jealous of the goats?
again sheep not goats
>Aren't you a little old for fairy tales?
Funny coming from the dude who probably thinks canada is it's own country
>Why do you worship a pedophile?
I don't worship him. I worship his god.
>Does this make you angry?
Not really.

>Is everybody speaking Arabic in Muslim
I assume you mean heaven? It never actually says, but since you can have whatever you want I assume if you want to speak another language you can. You're all knowledgeable in muslim heaven so you can speak whatever you want.

If that's how it is, so be it.

I was talking about countries that matter.

Taqiya ain't real. You can only practice taqiya if your life is being threatened at that moment. Using taqiyya otherwise is the second worse sin you could commit Islamically.

I assume slovenia and the rest of the Balkans don't count.

Not a real Muslim ..
> Why do you worship a pedophile

> I don't I worship him I worship his God

Admit get he's a pedo your no Muslim sir

>I don't worship him.
Then you are not a muslim

Yeah I wrote Muslim heaven it's all in magenta and green buddy

Muslims don't worship muhammed. Worshiping a prophet is a mortal sin.

Why do you feel the need to do an AMA here.
Fuck off you Islamist dog.
>taqqiya not allowed
>a whole thread of taqqiya

Muslims don't worship muhammed.

Why did you feel the need to respond.

Lies, it can also be used when you feel Islam itself is threatened.

Some Muslims think spreading Islam in Europe justifies taqiyya enough

This is false. The Quaran specifically states numerous times that not only is muhammad the most perfect muslim and that all muslims should strive to be like him , but that he is to be worshipped similar to allah

PBUH

Is this world paradise?
Is it the Muslim's obligation to make it so?

>Lies, it can also be used when you feel Islam itself is threatened.
No you can't. Only when you or your loved ones are threatened. If Islam is threatened Jihad is allowed, but you cannot use taqiyya.

Do you think there's a need for reforms for your death cult? Are they even possible granted Quran is considered to be a perfect representation of what Allah wants?

This.

Also no (pbuh) after muhammad is mentioned..

Shill detected

SAGE

He is to be revered, but actually praying to him or considering him an equal to Allah is explicitly forbidden.

>It ain't real
>you can only use it-
You are contradicting yourself.

We say PBUH about all the prophets(Jesus, moses, abraham, etc) it's not just specific to muhammed.

Why haven't you become Zoroastrian?

>Is this world paradise?
no
>Is it the Muslim's obligation to make it so?
It's the muslims obligation to make it as good as possible.

>Islamically

Do you revere a pedophile?

Once again, caught up in context and semantics.
Moslems hold Mohammad in high regard, like the perfect person to model your life after.
That is what they mean.
Why is such an evil, deceitful lying warmongering paedophile held in such high regard and why do you follow the ideology he created to control Medina and Mecca.
You do know it's all a farce, and Mohammad knew it too. The only way he could encourage people to follow him was with promising sexual desire in their afterlife, no accountability and to retain his followers he made apostasy a death sentence and any unbeliever ideology outlawed in his lands.
Moslems are professional victims that need a safe space.
You are a shithead pig fucker that is en route to hell. Fuck out of the west you terrorist.

>Do you think there's a need for reforms for your death cult? Are they even possible granted Quran is considered to be a perfect representation of what Allah wants?
Reform is possible. Sure the Quran is considered perfect but interpretation can vary. It's why historically there have been so many different schools and sects.

Why do you feel special enough to think anyone genuinely cares about your evil ideology?

You realize, he was just a warlord looking for power right? he married a woman for wealth, and knew about Judaism and Christianity and just corrupted that so heed have fanatical followers. You literally worship a 6th century Charles Manson.

I mean it ain't real in the sense Sup Forums uses it.

fucking this

A lot of muslim sects consider Zoroaster a prophet.

Sure.

You will die.

That's not taqqiya but another form of jihad.
Mass migration is hijrah

You obviously care. So do all these people. Otherwise you wouldn't have commented.

Do you realize you aren't actually welcome in the West and the people telling you you are, are just people afraid of being labeled racist and/or xenophobic?

OP will be raped by Djinn in his sleep using pork bone dildos, dipped in pig grease.

If nothing else, I value your honesty.

Is democracy and Islam compatible? It seems that even Turkey going down the shitter.

The only Muslims worth half a turd are the Sufis.

>Taqiyya ain't allowed fags.
That statement in itself is Taqiyya

I'm on to you niggas

Hijrah really only refers to the original exodus of muslims from meccah to yathrib.

that's my fetish

Tips fedora.

what do you when a Jehovah's witness knocks at your door?

It is. If you mean liberal democracy than no islam and that aren't compatible. But neither are Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, or any other religion

Touching pork against our will doesn't stop us from entering heavens. I can't believe people actually believe this.

>Using taqiyya otherwise is the second worse sin you could commit Islamically.

I'm calling bullshit on that one:
themodernreligion.com/misc/hh/major_sins.htm

What if you are secretly a homosexual and want to fuck boys?
By the way, do all Muslims believe that heaven is a place where you can fuck anything with your body rotting in the ground?

Not open it.

Once again with the context argument that Moslems love so dearly.
So if that is the case does that mean that the Koran and hadiths its are no longer contextually accurate and therefore not to be used to base ideology on?
This is considering the fact that we now live in a world that is no longer in the same context as the koran.
Therefore the Koran is not perfect and all interpretations of it are false.

>But neither are Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, or any other religion
yes they are.
sage this thread. know that youll die in the coming years.

>What if you are secretly a homosexual and want to fuck boys?
You don't.
>By the way, do all Muslims believe that heaven is a place where you can fuck anything with your body rotting in the ground?
I don't get it.

Well everyone's going to die at some point.

Why are Muslims obsessed with tequila. I thought you couldn't drink.

>Taqiya ain't real
How do we know you're telling the truth?

>Tips fedora
Wow you sure showed them

Tell me about abrogation.

gas chambers for salafists, yes or no

>But neither are Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, or any other religion
Horseshit. Not every religion is your particular form of Islam.

You're making a very strong case for disallowing Islam if this is how you actually think.

Sunni or Shia? Or are you a Sufi?

If Sunni, are you a Salafi/Wahhabi?
If not, how much do you hate Salafi/Wahhabis on a scale of 0-10, with 0 being "I like them" and 10 being "Remove Salafist-Kebab"

Who says that you can't fuck boys?
Are there guards in heaven?
>I don't get it.
If you people seriously believe that heaven is a physical place than you really are stuck in middle ages. Again, how can your soul have a dick when your body gets eaten by worms?

if you get 72 virgins why aren't all mudslimes dead?

Where do the virgins come from?
Why is average IQ amongst Muslims lower than the IQ of Jews and Christians?

>Taqqiyah ain't real
>mfw that statement was an example of Taqqiyah

Are there enough based muslims to hope for an internal reaction to the current mess?
Would you be open to a ban on salafism?

I don't know where this meme is form

Why have you not killed yourself already?

What context.

Gas chambers for the ones funding them. Without money and power they are like orthodox jews. Annoying, but harmless.

Sand nigger is bad bait. Muslims also say Islam says not to kill... Yet the Quran says to strike the neck of infidels. Fuck you Muhammad.

What's your view, as a muslim, on feminism and women's rights?

Liberal democracy requires certain values that are incompatible with almost all religions.

I was born sunni, but I lean more sufi. I'm also really into mu' tazila islam

islamic selling point
it's a trick question moron
>no virgins
>the burning flammenwerfer hells awaits them

>Are there enough based Muslims
listen to what you just asked.. ask yourself again. Does it make sense?

No it doesn't.

Using taqiyya I see.

0-10 I give salafis a 8. Although the neo-cohens and Saudis and Israelis that keep funding them are just as bad.

No. You're claiming a thing that simply isn't true here. Even some schools of Islam are compatible with liberal democracies.

You're talking out of your ass here.

PROMISE NO TAQIYYA
what do you think about going from a sand nigger to a glass nigger, because its gonna happen

Oh in heaven. I though you meant in this world. I mean technically there's nothing against it in heaven, so I would assume it might be fine.

>If you people seriously believe that heaven is a physical place than you really are stuck in middle ages. Again, how can your soul have a dick when your body gets eaten by worms?
Heaven is made and maintained by God. An all powerful being. So i'm pretty sure he can find a way to make it work.

Good. That's a way to answer. So it means if we ban salafism, Muslims will burst in anger, amirite?

Suicide is haram. The only ones who think it's fine are the jihad fags who buy into salafi bullshit.

What do you guys think of SouthAmerica? When will you begin to convert us by blowing up our cities?

what's your stance on these jokers
youtube.com/watch?v=XJMv_XPmvfQ