Country Girl Appreciation

ITT we give tribute to the most based women of the white race and discuss why this is so.

They are on average:
> traditional and christian
> Hunt and or fish
> love and know how to use guns
> very patriotic
> not liberal
> racist and least likely to burn coal
> stand by their men

These are just a few of the best characteristics. If you are having trouble with women or are close to MGTOW its probably because you have not looked for a quality country girl.

>inb4 honeybooboo.jiff, or some other random cherrypicked specimen from the bottom of the barrel.

LOL, u ain't met many then

Do girls like you described really exist? I've never met one in Florida. Then again I don't get out much

>based
>women

Inbred

Kek you dont know shit country girls are massive whores

OP most "country girls" around here are either buckle bunnies or too busy chasing guys with lifted trucks. Hell I met a black girl from Georgia that fit your list to a fucking T. But I never went further than dating her for a bit because she's a nigress and I didn't want to pollute my genes.

>Chick lean

Every fucking time. I blame the boyfriend/husband/father

this is some cringy ass shit right here

You had me until
>stand by their men

These women are some of the hardest to hold onto, because they're constantly shit testing their men.

"country" girls don't exist OP. They're a comforting lie told to us to make us feel better.

>desperately trying to justify his own cesspool of existence by lashing out at wholesome people

kek

They are dirty, fat, and loud for the most part. Give me a Slav, who has all those same qualities you listed plus they're actually hot.

Usually noguns men that tolerate it. Everytime my girl holds a rifle I call her out if she doesn't have a proper stance.

Yes they do. I am married to one myself. You have to get out of the cities though, rven in the south.

Also, dont look at bars and shit for them, try going to different churches and looking.

Nice meme. I know its tough realizing your countrys women cant compete.

You've never met many country girls then. They have pretty much the same ratio of good:shit that city girls do, only difference is country girls can be useful around the house/property, so high quality country girls are better than high quality city girls.

The shit country girls are as shit as the shit city girls.

>fucks her brothers

Lest we forget.

I heard country girls are coal burners

you wont find a bigger pile of whoring two timing drama creating career bartenders and single mothers than cuuuuuntry girls. i suggest you stay in whatever culdesac you currently reside OP

Yeah, country girls tend toward white trash proper. You're better off getting a small town girl and making her a country girl.

>racist and least likely to burn coal

I don't speak to girls, how true is this? The jew media has led me to believe all women secretly lust the BBC, even if they are pretty racist. They wouldn't turn down a one night stand if it had no repercussions.

>have usa gf
>born mississippi, raised in w virginia, live in UP Michigan
>is coast guard LT
>loves guns, cabelas, working out, hiking, hunting and fishing, family values
>not a 10/10 but at least an 8, same with me to be honest can't expect the world I'm not brad pitt either
>loves me and we are getting married on labour day weekend after 4 years togethe
>plan to seed her up with kids within the next two years

The only iffy thing is that she was a cruz supporter through the primaries and didn't worship at the altar of the god emperor.

See:

I live in North Florida. There are a lot of country girls around here.

There are two breeds:
Breed 1
>Coal burner
>Annoying
>Alcoholic
>Drugs are cool
>Southern pride
>Lord's prayer while sucking a cock
>Multiple marriages/kids

Breed 2
>Christian
>Racism is wrong
>Reading is wrong
>Athleticism is wrong
>Women are powerful
>I really really like kids
>Not my kids though
>Not disciplining them either
>Mitt Romney should run again
>I'm not moving off my dad's property

Both fucking suck, user. That's all women though.

>military women

I guarantee you she's fucked 20 other men.

>Carrying antlers and no meat

Just waste my food supply, senpai

>must remind you every hour they're a country gurl
>if they arent fat already will be in less than 5 years
>gets drunk and will fuck anything that moves every weekend
>goes mudding or fishing one time and claim its their hobby
>single mom
I think you've missed the ones in Georgia OP

Where can I find a dixie gf in the UK?

Shit that sounds like the girls here in Wyoming. I feel for you Florida bro. I started dating a native girl because she actually has better values than any of the country girls around here.

>lol Trump has never said he's anti-establishment
kys libposter

Should I ignore that Clinton is literally their bought and paid for stooge?
Hello?

Country girls are the niggresses of the white people. They are incredibly materialistic, test their current man constantly, are not faithful, and wind up pregnant out of wedlock often. They drink too much. They're loud. They're crude. They are Saturday Sinners and Sunday Saints, and their knowledge and depth of Christianity doesn't extend much deeper than topical "feel good" readings of the Bible.

Stay away from these degenerates.

>Chicklean: the Thread

Protip for finding attractive country girls -
Go to the rich people church

You're welcome

Of course she's a virgin, I don't think that user is an idiot

> stand by their men
I strongly disagree

>that chick lean

not tactical/10

Pic of country girl

Country girls tend to be

>low iq + religous (but will still fuck 20 guys before age 20) + poor = disaster waiting to happen

In which states do these mythic quality country girls reside in, burgers?

It don't appear to be Florida or Wyoming

Literally a meme.

The genetic quality of our "inbred" religious sects is statistically still much less inbred than entire countries of mudslimes.

They don't have to be Laestadian either. Just normal girls in small towns tend to have common sense.

You can find a facsimile in Scotland.

Good job. Dont worry, shell be fine. A lot of the christian demographic in the south was split between trump and cruz, most have come around. Military wives are some of the strongest and most faithful. Dont let a few bad apples scare you.

You guys must be dealing with trash. Remember, look around at churches, not bars and shit. You are going to find trash if you only look at the garbage dump. True country girls dont burn coal.

Some of you poor neets just seem to be bitter at all women. Quit blaming women for your own failures.

They don't. That's why they're mythic like leprechauns or happy serbians.

country girls have stank puss, source: grew up in the south. do not engage with retard stank puss country women.

Lived in texas. Only knew one qt country girl, but she was also pretty fucking hot desu.

Commendable

>wifematerial.jpg
No such thing. They're all broken one way or another. All of them.
>t. wifed couple of them and dated more than a hundred

I'll have you know I'm very happy.

V-very happy...

>"country girl" wearing pre-ripped jeans in the wilderness
Wow nice photo op, had me fooled for a second

From the wilds of Pennsylvania.

>chick lean
>kneeholes in otherwise new-looking jeans

these bitches are insane as any other, and always end up with alcohol problems

She's gonna overshoot her target, here release is too low

You lost me at the first point.
>Traditional and Christian.
Fuck that, religion is the scourge of humanity.

>Military wives are some of the strongest and most faithful

>military waives
>most faithful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I live in South Florida, and this is still spot on.
Plus most of those first breeds of girls are of the "meat is for men, bones are for dogs" persuasion and the large majority of them are like 5 feet tall and 180 pounds. It's disgusting to try and see them crawl their little gremlin asses into their trucks.

Serbbro. Thank you. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Shit it made my day.

You can find them in any rural area, but such girls are few. You have to find one who didn't grow up in a small enough community that they were constantly bored and to pass the time they went around fucking everyone. You also have to find one who didn't grow up in a community that was big enough where they'd be introduced to the usual liberal degeneracy that comes with bigger communities.

I concur

>know how to use guns
>chick lean

K.

I don't want a woman who acts like a man. These hunting cunts reek of feminist grrl power.

Your observations are true. I know many quality women like this that I grew up with. (I have been married to one of them for 27 years) That said, a man that was born and raised in the city is unlikely to find happiness with one. Whether you realize it or not, urban environments shape the person you are. There will will be compatibility issues arise between the two, One person will always be outside of their preferred environment and at least one person would end up miserable.

A NEET has never blamed women for his problems but has bared witness to the true nature of women, simply by existing. He learns how spiteful and uncaring they truly are. However, the woman cannot be blamed for her response either.

Sounds like you might be the problem bud

There are plenty of country girls who fit my description. Im sure there are some who are trash too. But overall, if you find a christian country girl, you will find what i have laid out to be true on average.

I dont understand how so many of you can say thry dont exist or are completely different. I live in Alabama, and have spent time in surrounding states and my observations stand true.

b-but they gud christians and sheeit

Your reply is my point. You harbour hatred for all women because you believe they are all naturaly evil whores who sole purpose in life is to fuck up your shit. While there are women out there who are like this, there is an equal if not larger number of ones who arent.

Its all about finding the desirable ones.
If you believe there are non at all, your just a fucking moron.

Most times they are fat and dirty and they love country music, which I can't stand at all.

Who is she, Zsolt?

That's damn specific. Which state would be the best chouce to search, though?

I don't have two lifetimes.

as long as they don't like horses any girl who likes horses is crazy.

Even the military knows this isn't true.

Ever heard of Jody?

>Military wives are...........most faithful.
WEW!

Or Dear John Letter?

One possible explanation for some who have had problems finding girls like this is that, in my experience, a lot of the better quality girls marry off at a young age. Many meet their mates in high school and marry shortly after. I dated my wife through school and we married a few years after. As you get older you have to look harder to pick through all the whores who spent their prime fucking dudes and getting drunk. I think its a cultural thing and i dont care to look it up, but i believe the average age of marriage, in the South at least, is a lot lower than the rest of the nation. I could be wrong on that though.

There are a good bit of them here in alabama

>coast guard
>military

Even she says CG is pseudo military, and no she hasnt. Not every woman is born to fulfill your cuck fantasies.

nah m8, women really are shit, well white women are.
topkek. my slag of a mom cheated on my dad while on deployments and she was from the country in Montana. I won't give details other than that, but sometimes I wish honor killings was for legit reasons like in my family

LEAN FORWARD WHEN YOU HOLD A GUN

**I lean away from the gun when shootin'

>country girls
>not all nigger fuckers

kek, maybe they arent tumblrinas, but they still fuck niggers

>bleached blond
>country girl

no, that's a girl that wears country shit as a fad/fashion

very common in hick towns

I'm sorry man, Arkansas here and I can say it's either coal burner to the max or sweet southern. One extreme or the other and then you gotta weed out the 'cornbread' ones. Oh but when you do, sweet walls

This. They always go for meat-head, "check out muh truck made in murrica i liek cuntry rap", drug abusing faggots.
They are trash, just like the vast majority of western-influenced women.

Motherfucking this

Grew up in a mansion, dad was a banker. She's got enough pretty princess points to last her forever.

City girl
>Knows her way around technology
>Smart, can hold a convo
>Values education and reading
>Judges people on their character, not their race
>Variety of hobbies,likes anime and is open to new things

Country "girl"
>Stupid
>Manly
>Always dirty and smelly cause she can't stop hunting and camping
>Can't even turn on a lap top
>Uncultured filth that would embarrass me at any upper class event

>likes anime
>upper class events
K den

PA fag here.
girls are either like ops description or a fat retarded landwhale. theres no inbetween where i live

City "girl"
>Watches one popular anime and claims she's a nerd
>Plays League on her Xbox and labels herself as a gamur gurl
>Knows how to use snapchat filters
>Heightened self importance
>Lacking self awareness
>Politics from Instagram and Facebook
>Believes multiculturalism is the same as a vacation to Epcot
>Extremely selfish
>Lacks empathy or compassion for anything meaningful
>Lacks the attention span or motivation to do anything worthwhile

Both are awful, but I'd take a white trash, coal burning whore who knows her place to the trash you're talking about.

I see them all the time. Most are race mixers and celebrity trend followers who slap the label on themselves because they think that being into mudding, country music, football/hockey, vehicles, and guns will make them more attractive to men.

I dunno why they'd think that having masculine qualities would make them more attractive to men but whatever I guess. I just want women to be women again desu.

>tfw no French nationalist and traditionalist qt3.14 gf

>know how to use guns

That girl in pic has no idea what she's doing.

>All this denial
Have fun fucking your dirty used up backwater country "girls" that can't even form a meaningful sentence, while I partake in the delicious, intoxicating treat known as the city girl

Hannah Barron

You lack self awareness like a city girl, you're perfect for each other.