Why was High School so shit?

Why was High School so shit?

What makes High School kids such massive cunts?

The only thing that didnt suck was losing my virginity to a decent chick, everything apart from that was shit tho ;_;

High school was pretty fun. Did you have no friends or something?

Of course I did, I wasn't an out and out loner. More an inbetweener.

High school social mechanics and structure and basically everything Sup Forums hates.

I meant to say high school social mechanics are every thing Sup Forums hates...

Fucking Apple autofill

Because kids suck. This isn't rocket science

Saving this picture in my Reasons to kill myself folder.

save your flag bruh

>Why was High School so shit?
High school only sucks if you're an autist with no friends.

We all hate it but why?

Because we're fucking autists? Because bad parenting? Because nobody teaches kids how to be social anymore?

kek

Top kek

Because it's a faux culture that breeds pretentiousness. It's subservient to pop culture and propagates a cast system where looks and 'family name' are of more value than individualism.

WREKT

And, because the lack of parenting. Today's parents are utterly incompetent.

>Why was High School so shit?
It wasn't, I was a based valedictorian.

>What makes High School kids such massive cunts?
Not sure, I was also pretty good at sport. Best in class in pretty much all athletics, but not in soccer or basketball.

>The only thing that didn't suck was losing my virginity to a decent chick, everything apart from that was shit tho ;_;

Well, I had a gf when I was 17 who was a 9/10 by anyone's standards. But I was living at home and she in a boarding school for rich girls. No sex possible.

Grade school sucked massive dick
Uni is a huge improvement

Young men in a closed environment with no way to establish hierarchy but by being dicks to each other.

Now that we have jobs and qt GFs there is no need to fight or be mean. Who is superior is plainly obvious.

briefcase wanker

Close, satchel wanker actually.

cool blog post

>he thinks life is essentially different than high school

tfw when high school was the best part of the school cause i finally grew up some balls to regularly skip it

Lol I was an out and out loner. I have difficulty making friendships with men. Women are no problem and I am financially successful.

I tell myself I am an alpha but I am probably a homo in denial or retarded or something. Who knows.

It was shit because your never picked up some fucking weights once in a while and busted chads noise then befriended him afterwords. Your life would have been cake after that.