I have recently discovered that there are Turks in Romania. And not they're not Gagauz they're Turks from Anatolia...

I have recently discovered that there are Turks in Romania. And not they're not Gagauz they're Turks from Anatolia. Pic related a Romanian Turk.

Tell me about Romanian Turks, Romanian anons. When did they migrate to Romania? Do they still speak Turkish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_of_Romania#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars_of_Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Armenian_Genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>there are turks in balkanlar
i wonder why

Romania is an exception

Romania is kill, you must find out on your own
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_of_Romania#History

maybe they are tatars? my ancestors ran from crimea to romania. my grandparents were born in romania, but migrated to turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars_of_Romania

Tatars don't call themselves Turks.
I think they're leftovers of Dobruja Turks Dobruja used to be a part of Bulgaria and there were lots of Turks in Bulgaria.

kek thanks for the education my teacher

the smiling girl on the left looks tatar

I've fucked a few prostitutes like that in Germany.

that... that looks like a japanese person

?
of course there are turks. Most of them are decent, they see to themselves.
Some are left from when Dobrogea was turkish, but most are rural turks. The same, ok people that keep to themselves.
you can be anything you want to be if you are not a cunt and a burden on your host country

Nah she resembles Özgü Namal (pic related) who's also Turk the most
ty
I was a bit surprised when i learned there were Turks in Romania and we don't know anything about them.

warriors of KARA BOGA

>was a bit surprised when i learned there were Turks in Romania
is Vlad's legacy still present in your national consciousness?

Nope. Afaik he was beheaded by Turks. And he's known as Vampire dude by some people here. But apart from that. No one knows him.

Ottoman soldiers raped Romanian women when the Ottoman invaded and dominated Romania.

that's not how rape works

that's exactly how rape works mulsem

Nope
Rapebaby usually adopts the identity of mother not father.
hence you see many russians with mohron features

However, it is true that the Ottoman Empire raped and slaughtered others in other countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Armenian_Genocide

Turkish minorities in Romania are probably offspring of the Ottoman soldiers.

russians are scum and losers. in the past russians LITERALLY offered their women to invaders to soften their spirit and satisfy them, mostly to mongols. look it up

maşallah