35% of young adult men in America now live with their parent(s), versus just 29% of young women

How do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/07/18/news/economy/nba-player-jeff-teague-live-with-parents/index.html
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

money.cnn.com/2016/07/18/news/economy/nba-player-jeff-teague-live-with-parents/index.html

Ban women from the workforce?

That's because women just find older dudes with jobs whereas NEET men have to get off their ass and find work.

modern young women crave sex more than young men do, prime reason they get an apartment

Move men in with girl and her parents.

Problem NEETs?

I live in Southern California.
Rent for a studio apartment is around 900/month. That's rent for a one room hovel, excluding utilities. Mix that with a car payment, insurance, and food and that's almost my entire paycheck. I didn't have enough money to go out, let alone save.
Moving out at 18 is a Jewish lie.

If a woman can do it why can't you?

Before WWII, households would have 3 generations living under the same roof.

move out of your parents house, op

What is there to fix? Saving money is good unless you're the kike profiting off of the housing market.

I can and did do it. But that way leads to real wage slavery.
Better to save my money and pay off a car than to scrape by every month.

Women get their parents to pay for their shit.

develop time machines so we can go back and have a do-over

california is an interesting one, i don't understand how poor people live there. you would have to live in dorm like situations. it seems extremely fucked if you aren't a tech worker

Your statistic doesn't state women get their OWN appartment. They move to a rich bastard

Abolish private property.

redpill me on alterhacker. why do people call her crispy? does she have a benis?

Guarantee they are gamers.
I lived with my parents 5 years after I graduated but then as soon as I moved out I got a mortgage with my girlfriend.

>Moving out
Literally why? You're just throwing away more money for utilities and rent. If you stay home you can help your family and grow as a family unit, faggot

>men have to work to pay for their shit
>women can swallow cum to get men to pay for their shit

What's the problem? Young women will sell their pussy for money and get in relationships with older guys for sex and money.

All this statistic shows is that women are whores that live life on easy mode.

What's wrong about that?

No offense, but many millenials have BOOMER parents, because Gen X was a baby bust generation and put off having kids to their 30's, for the most part.

My parents are 60 years old now, and have no retirement savings. In the next 10 years, the majority of millenial's parents will be seniors. Seniors with tons of debt and little savings.

If I don't live here and help them pay the bills, they will not be able to make ends meet.

Also this.

Women get their parents to do shit for them, or leech off their men. They do not have to pull their own weight.

you must be single. i'd shoot myself if i lived with my parents and my girlfriend at the same time

This, I didn't get to meet my Grandfather, but that's what we have always done, ever since we came off the boat from England in 1800. From the slums, to the mountain cabin, back to the slums again, to comfie suburbs now.

The moving out meme is another great Jewish lie like Breakfast.

We dont fix shit. Abandon the cities all the property is overvalued as fuck. In the past we all needed to live in those small areas for factories and that is dead. Now in the digital age you can do many jobs remotely.

Also keep the kids at home time to get back to having a big family with values.

stop making it easy for women and letting them get everything without effort

lol your parents are idiots. maybe they should live within their means

I never understood that stigma. My uncle makes a shitload of money making houses and he just recently built a house for him AND his parents.

I have never understood the love of american nuclear family.

The extended family where your parents live with you and your wife and children are better.

Lydia Deetz?

Living at home =/= unemployed neet

I have a $22/h 8-5 job.
I live at home because housing prices here are ridiculous and I don't want to live in some Somali ghetto.

I'm waiting for either a new work opportunity out of town or for the housing bubble to burst.

Fite me.

Hispanic here.

It's a white people thing. It is a goddamned mystery to me.

The only thing I really understand is that white people hate the very idea of a family.

I cannot name a single white person I know that doesn't despise their family members.

there is no need to fix anything?
got half mil to buy a house? then buy it. otherwise there is no point of living alone.

i know private house owners that build an extra unit next to their house, illegally.

>socal
>only 900

Ho Chi Minh gets it

it's not about stigma, it's about the reality of what that would entail. i couldn't fuck or live the lifestyle i want whenever because it would be awkward. there's lots of stupid conflict with my parents, i really like there to be a buffer zone. i do agree that north american culture is fucked in a lot of ways, and that the "living with parents" stigma is dumb. but i couldn't imagine it for myself, i moved out young for a reason

I moved out at 18.

>I live in Southern California.

It doesn't matter how old you are, California will always be overpriced and overcrowded.

A fish who lives in the ocean does not need to worry about water.

Millions of Americans are fish, who already live in a huge ocean (The houses their parents own) and yet, they move out and try to earn everything their parents already own instead of trying to build from an already established baseline.

I think moving out is the stupidest thing an American can do. They should be focusing on building a business or going to school in order to advance and benefit the overall family unit.

Literally every country in the world but America does this.

Pride keeps you in poverty.

Medical expenses can come out of nowhere. And the oil downturn really fucked things up.

Shit happens when your single ownership business implodes.

>I couldn't live like a degenerate without shaming myself in front of my family

Not entirely sarcastically, this is probably part of what drove white people to cross the Atlantic, invade Japan/India/China, colonize Africa, land on the fucking moon, etc.

All one long effort to get away from our fucking relatives.

The point isn't that young people are living at home, the point is why are young men living at home at a higher rate than young women.

And the statistic matters because young people leaving home is a good indicator of economic success.

>My parents are 60 years old now, and have no retirement savings.

Two generations of NEETs under one roof?

Girls move out of the house to live in sin with their older boyfriend. Guys don't have that option.

Fix the fucking economy if you want people to move out, there is no incentive to because of the fucking expenses.

The Mortgage meltdown in 2008 caused more than just an economic downturn, it created a massive Zombie Property issue. Many homes can't even be bought because people cannot afford to. It also shook up people's faith in the housing market, discouraging people from buying homes.

men always marry with women younger than them, so when they move out it's an adult man leaving the house and a young adult leaving the house.
that's all there is to it.

yeah. that's fair. i'm just being mean because this is Sup Forums. medical debt is a very real and unfortunate thing, and is the cause of majority of bankruptcy in america. getting real sick out of the blue can put you and your family in debt for a lifetime. sorry for your difficulties dude.

I was being conservative but you're right.
Probably closer to 1150
Meanwhile illegals are eligible for food stamps, medical aid, and housing. Thanks Jerry Brown, for allowing me to subsidize my own ethnic displacement.

notice that there are less whites in america today...
really makes you question the jews

No, we all work.

My mom is an administrator for federal preschools, my dad is kind of dealing with the fact that his trucking business has just imploded due to the oil price drop, and is having to deal with getting basically no income with he and his drivers resorting to fighting with all the other local truckers for jobs hauling dirt for basically nothing.

I'm a high school teacher.

We're also kind of dealing with a 1/4 million dollar property that we rented out being massively trashed by asshole tenants who turned into squatters who converted the place into a drug den/voodoo cult house, and are having to basically tear down half the walls and repair the entire roof.

White people do not have a family any longer.
They have a group of people who have a base obligation to not let them die for 18 years.

Whites make family out of people of provable worth.

the degeneracy is good and important, but that's not the main reason. conflict is the main reason.

dont forget taking our guns :^)

>renting out properties over 150k

more dude. single apt in the bay area can be as high as 5,000 a month. baffling.

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

I have to actively stop my girlfriend from trying to get gibs from her parents even though she makes more than I do.

>Not living by yourself after you're 18

>gf comes over, have to deal with mom and dad

That 6% margin of error is the incel NEET cunts that don't deserve to ever live on their own, that's fine.

this, this, this
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/03/dont_hate_her_because_shes_suc.html

The iron law of wages holds.
When you have 1 income households on average, that 1 income must still cover the whole household's sustenance
When you have 2 income households on average, the combined income only must cover the whole household's sustenance
Letting women work in unskilled fields allows the doubling labor without doubling total wages

It was less rent, and more a purchase paid in installments that turned into rent when the woman's massive amount of child support money vanished when her wealthy cuban ex-husband vanished off the radar.

Somewhere along the line, she stopped talking with my dad, and THIS happened.

>trick a bunch of nerds into becoming engineers because they think it will get them a lot of money
>cut their wages by bringing over pajeet and ming
>charge them obscene rent so their disposable income is nonexistent
wew

if you're doing a rent to own, and didn't protect yourself, you deserve it.

Hey, -I- told them that too, but the deal was made when I was a teenager, and it worked pretty well for more than a decade.

Fact of the matter is that things are what they are now, and I can't just rightly abandon my parents or my inheritance.

As the eldest son, I've gotta step up and help out.

Move to Isla Vista after high school. Rent for a duplex was $1800/mth back in 2003. After college I moved the fuck back to my home state, landed a great job and I pay $680/mth for my damn mortgage.

>choose to live with parents to save money and focus on work
>choose to live out of home and pay bills for no other reason besides social status

So 6% of young women are living with their boyfriends' parents?

What did you post this link? What utter tripe.

As a Swedish person once told me, Americans are either engineers making over 100k a year, or they're Wal-Mart employees making min. wage.

See

Kill the parents?

Lol at moving out
>be college student
>live at home
>save over 10k a year in rent
>pay all tuition off with part time job
>finish college (engineering degree)
>get sweet job for 60k/yr
>live with parents one more year to save up for down payment
>buy house with 20% down
>rent rooms to 3 other guys
>they pay for my entire morgage
>nearly all of my paycheck goes into investing about to get another house to rent out

Lol at not living with your parents and getting 20 steps ahead in life

because he doesn't have a vagina

I always found it stupid how kids who live in the same town as the college they go to choose to live in the dorms. One, they are taking dorms away from people that actually need them and two, they are building up that student debt higher and higher for shallow reasons like social status and materialism. In my opinion it says something about our generation, at the same time allowing every living person going to college says something else about my generation.

good jobs are found through social networks. your status will effect your ability to access these things as it doesn't reflect well on you. also you're an anime poster who never left their home state, p safely can be ignored

Declare feminism a terrorist ideology, like it should have been from the start.
Because it is.

I'm currently becoming a financial services professional. It's a tough market now a days because of the distrust and perception of agents but anything from annuities to long term health insurance can be a godsend in the event of a medical crisis. Some policies cover up to 150,000 for life with the ability to withdraw the funds. Hell, if you live to 90, it automatically pays out the face value of the policy. It's something that the public has scarce knowledge of and can really save family and friends from bankruptcy

>tfw Gen X parents

>Beijing ashamed of your bf

Allowing every person to go to college was just to drive down wages and create student debt.

As most people have found out, most careers are actually simple enough to learn without great effort.

Society is being reshaped to suit the whims of women.

Film at 11

Shit I'd move back in with my parents if I didn't move across the country for work.

Better than paying rent.

>ITT: NEETs justify living in their parents basement

Women have a competitive advantage in service-based economies for the simple fact that they are more pleasing to look at. The top management always consists of older men who then, within limits, try to surround themselves with as many pretty young ladies as they possibly can. This is obviously not the case for male-dominated professions. In the post-industrial economy, it is imperative for men to cultivate specific skills or offer their bodies for hard labor.