The average american household is $16,000 in credit card debt and posses 3.4 credit cards per person...

The average american household is $16,000 in credit card debt and posses 3.4 credit cards per person. Why do you spend more than what you can afford?

That's what they label a highly developed internal consumer market.

because yolo

1 I have no credit cards and have obviously no credit debt.

2 Because that's how the system works, you are encouraged to spend on borrowed money so that when the unforeseeable happens you borrow more, welcome to the future

Dumb to not have a credit card desu

capitalism, dog bless

Other countries have capitalism too they just arent retarded orcs

I have four, each used for a specific purpose to maximize muh perks (card that my bank gave me that I barely use, an all-around card, costco, and amazon) though I treat them like a debit card to avoid overspending.
>b-but you only need ONE card
Having a manageable number of cards increases your available credit/credit used ratio which would help your credit rating.

America is a soulless kike-run degenerate shithole obsessed with shekels and status.

Their spending habits is the reason why they as a nation are so wealthy.

>treat them like a debit card
This guy gets it

tfw. i have only a debit card

NEVER TRUST BANKS,NEVER EVER

Lol are you retarded

How could you be surprised by terms you SIGNED FOR?

Enjoy never owning a home

This even better if no card at all.

Basically this

I have one credit card, which I only use to buy gas. I pay it back immediately. Doing this built my credit score up to 750+ in about 4 months, which enabled me to get a great home loan at 3.2% interest. Now I own a home in a desireable city (portland), and have 0 debt. The only real reason to have a credit card is to built credit, so that you can get a better loan. If you want to be loaned money, you have to play the game.

t. knower

*zero debt other than my mortgage

The average is tilted because some people have like 200k in cc debt. Most people I know have 700-1000$ on their cards at any time.

The problem is that there's no social safety nets, so you can easily be forced into having to use your credit cards to live through emergencies

American millenials all seem to have shitty credit tho. So either banks stop making money off mortgages, or they lower the minimum required credit.
Maybe people will move around and try to find cheaper housings

I'm a millenial (born 87) and I have sexy credit (747)
Minimum credit required to rent where I am at is 600.

Taking out credit is a form of piety, as that person has faith that he will succeed or that God will let him succeed. Though, failing, and then trying to absolve yourself of wrongdoing, would not.

Our high levels of cc debt compared to other countries are entirely due to medical bills. If you have poor/bad insurance, credit cards are your only option if you don't want to die.

Crippling debt isn't good for your health, but at least you will live to be thrown out on the street.

>credit rating
Now THAT'S the point