ABANDON YOUR POSTS

ABANDON YOUR POSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fleeeee flee for your lives

But I like the one with shit on it

Denethor is exactly the type of character to properly test an audience's quality.

The compassionate, kindhearted viewer will understand why Denethor was so cruel. The stupid, heartless moviegoer will have the knee jerk reaction that he was just evil and deserved to die.

That's why grey characters are so great. They show you what's inside of people.

Just give the man his Wood and Oil.

Why was he so cruel?

Leaders who shirk when others need them most don't deserve sympathy, no matter what pressure they are under.

You don't have to be thoughtless to hate movie denethor

That guard in the background
>This old nigga crazy lol but I am looking fucking fly
>Oh shit the other old nigga knock him out
>Oh shit here he come again
>Shit he on fire nigga!
>He didn't fly so good!

Dropped my trip

He was feed images of Gondor's downfall, also he lost his favourite son

FLEEE FLEE FOR YOUR LOIIVESSS

XD lmaocopterino!!!!1

He was an asshole before that. The whole time he was just a megalomaniac who wanted the ring and didn't care about faramir, there's no explanation.

Fringe > Any LOTR shit

Was he the only miscast of the trilogy or was it the scripts fault? The whole of Gondor seemed like a pile of incompetents in the movie

>we're living in a timeline where Boromir got the ring

Shit.

>ABANDON YOUR POSTS
But they're in the most secure part of the city by far, even if the army was routed and the walls fell, it would still take the orcs a week to walk all the way up there

no ty

I thought he played the part of a slightly corrupted shitter pretty well.

But the trolls could throw them over the walls. Checkmate

I don't think we see a single Gondor soldier actually kill an Orc, other than the major characters (Faramir, Pippin, etc.).

I'VE ABAONDONED MY POST

What about when they were all getting shot down at the gate before Grond?

Fucking keking every time!

well who throws the trolls after the first level they throw the orcs over?

you have to think these things through

no ones tossing any one over those walls and having them land alive and ready to fight

>Why was he so cruel?

denny had a really rough time of it. these young anons can judge him but they've never had to rule

gondor had been in decline for years and sauron was gaining in strength. so denethor started using a palantir to gaze into mordor. he saw that sauron's forces were becoming massive and he began to despair. he knew that it was only a matter of time before gondor would be crushed

then his super hot wife finduilas just dies out of nowhere. and he never remarries out of loyalty to the memory of her. this is when he starts to get really depressed. sauron sees this as an opportunity and starts invading denethor's mind through his own palantir. seeing as that sauron is a maia, it's impossible to resist him. this is seen when pippin looks into a palantir and gets all fucked up

so sauron had been using his necromancer black magic shit on denethor for years attempting to drive him insane. this ages denethor horribly. he was only 89 years old when he died (relatively young for a dunadan). aragorn was roughly the same age around that time and you'll notice that he looked like a dreamy 40-year-old

then boromir dies and he goes mental and you see all of that in the films

so to summarize: denethor was a tortured soul who sacrificed his own mind to save gondor. if it wasn't for him having advanced knowledge of sauron's attacks (before he wigged out) gondor would have been crushed years before the fellowship

fucking kill yourself

>orcs a week to walk

orcs don't """"walk"""" dummy

after a few fights of those stairs they might start

the fellbeasts could just ferry them over. while shrieking madly so that gondor soldiers would interfere

>
so sauron had been using his necromancer black magic shit on denethor for years attempting to drive him insane
That's also pretty interesting. Dauron influences him for FORTY YEARS and Denethor still has something of his mind left. He's a badass that got worn down by a power much greater than him, yet still endured.

i mean wouldn't interfere

SUBMIT YOUR POSTS

MEME, MEME FOR YOUR LIVES

i almost like the way he delivered that line

>it would takes the orcs weeks to get there
>get other in under a day

Why "almost"? What would have needed to happen for you to have a sure fire yes or no answer on liking his delivery?

more gravitas

The trolls jump over aswell
>throw
>jump
>throw

Be there in 10 mins. Flawed script.

I distinctly remember every fold and ripple of his jowls while delivering that line. He was even doing that thing kids do and spasm their neck muscles to look like a tweaker.

It was a great line. Denethor was great. No Theoden but who could top him anyway?

that mandela effect shit drives me crazy. those little /x/ autists propagate it

I'm going to burn myself today.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgNgvCLRqWc

B E R E N S T A I N

I'm sure they have enough trolls in that army of 300k+ to have throwing pairs at each level to throw the other trolls over single file