BREAKING: At the age of 88 Narrator/Actor Dick Miller woke up peacefully in his home this morning

BREAKING: At the age of 88 Narrator/Actor Dick Miller woke up peacefully in his home this morning.

I was just thinking about him maybe an hour ago. What the fuck is this thread OP

Good for him.

Made me think of another one of my favorite That Guy actors and sadly I just found out right now that he died last November and I had no clue. Fritz Weaver from various Twilight Zone eps and tons of bit parts in tv and film. RIP in peace.

when he does die, it'll be to a tractor driven by gremlins

THANK GOD! How's this guy doing?

OH yeah, he was good, I think I remember him from Star Trek and Mission Impossible, lots of good ones, not just those kino Twilight Zone episodes.

literally who

SPOILER ALERT: he's actually been dead for several years

Will Joe Dante get to direct one last movie and cast him in a cameo role before it's too late?

I could have sworn he had passed away a few years ago. I even remember watching Gremlins on blu ray and feeling bad knowing he had passed away.

This dude had been dead for years, and I know this to be a fact!
Have I entered another reality again ?

he'll die in production of Gremlins 3 and the film will be dedicated to him

crazy neighbor from gremlins

This
Maybe if I'm lucky I'll wake up tomorrow in a reality where Don Rickles is still alive. If only to save Toy Story 4 from not having Mr Potato head in it.

Your wifes son. Now go to bed, kiddo.

I could have SWORE that Robert Englund died months after I met him at a Con. Then I read the other day he's voicing Scarecrow in a new Injustice game. Weird.

dead, actually. But who cares.

like, literally, who? lmfao brb

No he isn't faggot, that would be noted, unlike your demise.

...and you are?

your moms wifes son faggot, who'd you expect?

I expected wit, I expected cleverness, I expected banter, I got nothing.

>Dies just before WWIII and the collapse of Christendom and Western civilisation

Lucky guy