Apparently Disney is making a "That's So Raven" sequel show where Raven and Chelsea are divorced single moms...

Apparently Disney is making a "That's So Raven" sequel show where Raven and Chelsea are divorced single moms. The latter part comes across as weird to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaQcD5mh5ww
ew.com/tv/2017/04/04/thats-so-raven-spin-off-ravens-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? divorce rate is over 50% and last time I checked Raven was a black so she's lucky to even have been married with a child.

>Raven gets divorced
That's so Raven

Haven't watched this in years, but always remember the dad being likable

Shouldn't she have seen that coming?

is Eddie gonna come back too?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaQcD5mh5ww

>divorced single moms.
>divorced
That's the part that's weird. In the case of ghetto bunnies it's rare for them to be married in the first place. Most aren't even certain who the true fathers are.

The show ended 10 years ago, and I think she was still in high school when it ended. How does that give her enough time to get married and have a kid old enough to hold a show?

OH SNAP

Based on ew.com/tv/2017/04/04/thats-so-raven-spin-off-ravens-home/ more than 10 years has passed since the oldest kids are 11

She saw a bison shed be single in her 30s so she got married quick. Then she got recorded and now she's single.

Orlando Brown's crazy add better be in it

I'll only watch if Cory shows up.

>Their house is turned upside down when they realize one of Raven's children inherited the same psychic abilities as their mother
>wacky hi jinx is still ruining DC
That's So Raven was fucking Disney Channel kino back then. It was one of those comfy family friendly shows that taught lessons of actual value

>that one episode where the department store manager calls a Raven a nigger straight to her face

Is she coming back?

Chelsea made me diamonds

>when Disney was Raven, Suite Life, Phil of the Future and Even Stevens

Orlando Bloom has to come back drugs or not.

M-mommy?

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Is "Kinomaster" Cory gonna be a part of the show?

i hope raven comes back. I use to fap to her so much. Literaly had gatorade bottles full of cum because of her