Who is doing the most against radical islamists? who is fucking their shit up more than others and why?

who is doing the most against radical islamists? who is fucking their shit up more than others and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/is-files-reveal-assads-deals-with-militants-10267238
youtube.com/watch?v=JTcidJRv7kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rusia. USA "Al qaeda, take mah money".

KURDISTAN

whats in it for russia? i understand kurdistan is on the front lines

I mean Sup Forums helped the Russians bomb two training camps in Syria if that means anything.

>who is doing the most against radical islamists?
Other Muslims desu. They're pretty stupid.

Assad and his allies like Russia and Iran, Iran's got boots on the ground working with the Russian air force

Designated bombing streets

Ah yes! The culture with the highest rate of Female Genital Mutilation in the world! Supporting them couldn't end up badly now. Right, guys?

Boom in loo

A fucking camp

Daily reminder that Kuridsh women actually suck during fighting. Go check out their websites and shit, the women are fucking dumb.

so what is in it for other muslims if they win? just endless conflict over different interpretation of the same ideology? i really dont understand the middle east, or underestimated their stupidity at least

Post you Kurdfu

Why is the Middle East such a shit show? Wasn't the Ottoman Empire pretty civilized?

blame Wahhabi for everything

>The culture with the highest rate of Female Genital Mutilation in the world
Are you talking about Nigeria ? Like, there is absolutely no mutilation at all going on with Kurds, a lot of them are atheist man

a lot of them are commies

Australia's shit posting again.

Nobody take this bait. The Kurds are rather secular compared to the rest of the world around them.

Assad.

If you consider kidnapping children, cutting their dicks off and turning them into warriors is civilized.

Secular Muslims

>Kurdfu

Jesus fuck this website is so retarded. Keep at it, it's hilarious.

Later Ottoman empire wasn't civilized at all for the time.

>who is doing the most against radical islamists?

Tough-talking conservatives posting anonymously in comments sections, of course!

>blurring out his face
what, are you afraid that he's going to complain?

Israel

I know that's not the answer you want, but it's the correct answer. Israel is the most anti-islamic nation there has ever been, and one of the only ones who can brazenly send missiles into places like Gaza and get zero retaliation from the US

Which is why they are friend with Saudi Arabia?

>Assad
You mean the guy that makes economic deals directly with ISIS, and tells ISIS to evacuate so they can focus solely on fighting rebels?
news.sky.com/story/is-files-reveal-assads-deals-with-militants-10267238

Putin is only interested in oil money. US is fighting ISIS, and wants to take down Assad because he's a genuine piece of shit.

And grooming others for Shota theater shows to then fuck them in "bathhouses". If you ask yourself how this came to be when the Afghan is explaining on the video how everyone on some bus knew that a boy was being passed around, this is the answer.

that's a woman. ISIS blurs out the faces of the women they kill.

Every different group tells themselves they're working towards a world where everyone follows their specific ideology, but given the rate at which new groups proliferate, historical disputes, and the tribal nature of middle eastern society, this will never happen, just an endless, constantly shifting cycle of bloodshed and misery.

>mfw I realized muslims are basically the orks from 40k

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Israel, they're funding ISIS you fgt

>vietnam
oh look, it's the asian version of mexico

fuck off gringo

youtube.com/watch?v=JTcidJRv7kQ

jews ? Israel ?

Putin and Assad are Heroes, Your media is Jew run propaganda

Ha ha oh wow, which is why Assad and Putin are the ones taking back the terrorities from both rebels and ISIS.

> US is fighting ISIS, and wants to take down Assad because he's a genuine piece of shit.
I don't see the US taking down Hillary Clinton.

Have to believe God. Doesn't allow them into heaven.

A good meme, but Israel has never attacked ISIS and ISIS has never attacked Israel.

Retard detected.

>Concentrated in 27 countries in Africa, as well as in Indonesia, Iraqi Kurdistan and Yemen[2]:5[3]
>In 2005, A small survey in Diyarbakir in southeastern Turkey found that, when asked the appropriate punishment for a woman who has committed adultery, 37% of respondents said she should be killed, while 21% said her nose or ears should be cut off.[187]

They don't share a border you moron and all hostiles understand Israeli deterrence.

>russia
>heroes ever
Hows the weather in Harare, Boris?

>get shown they are colluding directly with ISIS
>still think they are fighting ISIS

>(((Nathanael Kapner)))
>posting russian orthodox propanda from guatamala
>cites al jazera as his source
if you want to appear to be from guatamala, at least pretend to be Catholic

>tfw realizing it's to prevent sexual arousal
>which happens to mudshits when they see a woman with a bullet hole through her eye socket
religion of piss

They don't share borders yet Israeli hospital treated ISIS fighters. Yeah sure wahtever.

How is wasting taxpayers money on ammo and supporting terrorists? Made a good buck, didn't ya?
Shoot foreign employees with golden missiles, ask dumb americans to pay for another round. Great business model, I admire that.

YOU AS AYY
YOU AS AYY
YOU AS AYY