I'm sittin' here in traffic,
On the Queensborough bridge tonight,
But I don't care cuz all I wanna do,
Is cash my check and cum inside of you,
Cuz baby all my life I will be summing inside you

>mets fan

>Carrie yells at Doug for doing something 1st half of episode
>Carrie does something worse 2nd part of episode

Most likely. I feel like there are way more insanely attractive females than there are insanely attractive males so they're more likely to settle "down" rather than "up." Don't know if you could really say Doug is fat, dumb, AND ugly though. Look at that facial structure in your pic, OP. He might've been downright handsome at some point.

it's not just sitcoms, it's a common portrayal in all american media, probably less common these days with the rise of feminism

Women's perspectives change once they hit 35. So yea.

The thing is, the show usually implies they are the only ones for each other. She puts up with how lazy and unmotivated he can get and he puts up with how shrill, pushy or unpleasant she can get. It's just an eternal stereotype of both sides that is pretty much only subverted in American Dad

>*Arthur yells in the distance*

>insanely attractive wife

Jefferson and Marcy.

It's been implied many times throughout the show that Carry was a slut before she met Doug. No sane attractive fit man is going to want used goods.

I wonder if all these sitcoms showing marriage as utter hell have had a large effect on the population.

I mean it's the same shit in every sitcom. The husband is a lazy bum whose suicidal, the wife is a nagging bitch, and the in laws basically more hateful than the playa haters themselves.

ask my wife.

>that
>insanely attractive
You must be one ugly faggot to have standards that low

Have you not seen what the Western birthrates were before they started importing dindus?

I wouldn't call her insanely attractive, she is hot though.

tfw you realize you'll never see prime Carrie naked

if i was the guy in pic, i'd think i'd won the lottery tbqh

She regrets it in the show, how she could have married that dentist who had the hots for when she was 10.

If you didn't want to empty your balls into prime Leah Remini's fertile womb I don't know what to tell you, famalam.

HOL' UP
k jefferson and marcy make sense due to Marcy breaking up with steve, lad. KoQ couple are high school sweethearts with an overweight doug

>She regrets it in the show, how she could have married that dentist who had the hots for when she was 10.

this is how women think nigga and its all thanks to facebook

No homo, but he is a very nice guy. This occurs kinda frequently, a fat guy with a cute girl.

Kevin James is not ugly, back in 1999 he was the face of the cub gay subculture. Gay men who were into slightly chubby guys all wanted to fuck him or be fucked by him.

umm, you realize labia is purely genetics right? sex doesn't make it looser

DAMN!

Got to get /fit/ now.

Was Jefferson always dumb? I do feel like he became almost a male Kelly as time went on but he seemed to be more of con man/schemer when he was introduced. I could be wrong though, haven't watched it in years.

Malcom in the Middle was the worst contender for that. There was this one episode showing how the parents used to live in this modern middle class house, the father had a high paying job, and then it starts all going downhill once they start having children.
She looked pretty good in the first few seasons

>slightly chubby

By American standards*

He got married to Marcy so yes.

So how come virgins are tight? This user on Sup Forums was fucking this chick three times a day for a month and her pussy lips looked like the left bun after it. He then dumped her because he found it disgusting.

>>Malcom in the Middle was the worst contender for that.
it is even better since they say relationships are about good sex

>back in 1999 he was the face of the cub gay subculture. Gay men who were into slightly chubby guys all wanted to fuck him or be fucked by him.

thats not how it works at all, user on Sup Forums was telling you a fib

Wasn't part of his background that he was CIA?

The episode where Al's old Dodge is about to die, because they don't make parts for it anymore. Jefferson goes down to Cuba, meets his old buddy Fidel and get the part Al needed from some old pre-embargo car.

s c i e n t o l o g y

The show was just a requirement tool for it