Joy Lane?

Joy Lane?

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot an old man before telling him about joy lane.

I don't know no Joy Lane

haha hella edgy meme only for Sup Forums users such as ourselves OP

Reddit out

Bye

what's this reference? Is that Bill Russell?

the picture is of the central intelligence agency's appearance in a recent batman movie with the head of a recently gunned-down innocent black man photoshopped in place of the original

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin...
Why do people like you find dead people something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetos that you stain on your shirts every day.

>veteran
>father of 10 children that he raised and stuck around for
>started a relationship with a 16 year old and has been with her 18 years (/our guy/)
He was a good guy

If you're not an edgy little faggot like op feel free to find his gofundme and help his family out

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Can you explain it in a WAY that i can understand?

"Im KIA"

I'm only going back after I check those quads

You are on a website called Sup Forums.org. The users of this website come up with their own jokes and they are not entirely obvious to people who are not familiar with the site. In this instance, the person who posted the picture above us putting a new spin on an old favorite. The original joke that is being given a new flavor was about a character in a recent batman movie. That character had clunky lines and a funny appearance according to many users of Sup Forums. One of the most quoted lines of his is "Bane?". This line is about another character in the batman movie called Bane. He is the villain in the movie and the character is asking about him. The character saying "Bane?" never actually says his own name but he does say "I'm CIA". The audience was supposed to interpret this line to mean that he works for the CIA but Sup Forums users think it is funny to interpret the line to mean that he IS the CIA. The picture above is from the exact scene when "CIA" says "Bane?". The new spin being put on this joke is in reference to a recent murder that was streamed live on Facebook. In that murder an old black man was killed after being questioned about someone called Joy Lane. Jay Lane is someone that the murderer was affiliated with in the past but was no longer on good terms with. This is similar to the situation in the batman movie. In that case CIA was not on good terms with Bane. Thus, instead instead of saying "Bane?" the old man would say "Joy Lane?" in this instance. To pull this all together he moved the head of the old man onto the body of CIA in order to add comedic effect and make sure that the other Sup Forums users understood the joke he was making. I hope this helps.

Thanks, im beginning to feel at home

For you

Include me in the screencap xD

You have to go back

thatsthejoke.bmp

I shouldnt have laughed at this. RIP old guy

I need to joke about horrible things like this. It helps me cope. As soon as I see something terrible on the news, I hop onto Sup Forums to see some edgy pictures and jokes. It brings me some kind of comfort, that yes, awful things happen, but life goes on.

LANE?

Quads confirm it isn't funny

BLACKED

He laughed though, so if anything quads confirmed it is.

he didnt walk so good