Recent movies you want to get a sequel

ill start

I think a sequel would be dumb mainly because they already killed the doctor and didn't really introduce anyone else of worth. At least Hellraiser had good evil characters so it made a sequel easy to do.

maybe i should have written "continuation" or something, prequel would be fine too.
you could explore the inner workings of the cult more and the doctors descent into madness.
and hopefully it would have a budget of 10 Mill.

>implying the doctor was mad
I'd seek power from the dark gods of the void if I could myself

then lets call it the doctors descent into redpillisation.

A sequel? For what possible purpose? This movie's narrative was of no worth whatsoever. It barely had enough of a plot to thinly scrape across its already short runtime. The only reason this movie exists is to put some oldschool body horror FX on show. Why bother continuing the joke of a "story" it provided? If anything they'd be better off just making an entirely unrelated body horror movie with similar themes.

>tfw the shill simply doesn't give up
Dude fuck off already. It's so stupidly obvious. If you were doing it to troll I would be impressed.

yeah or that.
they could also just take another completely unrelated story but tie it together with the abyss part.

believe it or not, i really liked that movie.
but maybe some horror chick flick is more up your alley.

its not really clear if they killed the doctor tho.
its possible that he became some new entity when entering the abyss.

Doctor Strange, Xmen, Deadpool, Avengers, Spiderman

i think youll be a lucky man.

No, they had their chance to make this kino and they fucking blew it

>but maybe some horror chick flick is more up your alley
Shoo shoo shill.

they didnt tho.

>posting le reddit frog
I think he's right, you seem like a 16 year old girl

I think a sequel for this movie would be pretty good. A prequel would be fine, but it would probably have to go far back in time to be interesting. Instead I'd focus on something like an investigator having hunted down clues from the hospital incident to some remote town or something with other cultists in it.

The pyramid at the end of The Void seemed ominous, but I'm not sure that feeling is warranted. It seems like nothing especially bad is going on in the void, it's just kind of like purgatory.

gr8 b8 m8

Are the creators shilling this fucking b-movie crap? It's not good.

Well I hated the movie (catering for plebs. No wonder they are shilling here) but made some threads about how much it was pure K I N O

Just for the (you)'s

Can anybody explain that pyramid at the end, is that a reference to some Lovecraft thing I dont know about or... ?

they wuz kangz

Some faggot will say you can see stars and it's our universe.
No!
They just find pyramids very mysterious and strange and it looks ancient because EGYPT!
No reason.

i too enjoyed the movie and want the guys who made it to create another one.

It doesn't seem to be a reference to anything specific. Triangles and pyramids by extension are just very pervasive and primal shapes. If anything the ending I suppose stresses the ambiguity of the universe and reinforces the idea that taking the world they inhabit too seriously is foolish.