It's a debra gets frustrated with ray for losing his erection episode

>it's a debra gets frustrated with ray for losing his erection episode

>It's a Deborah does nothing wrong episode
Oh wait, that's every episode. Ray was a beta manchild and Marie was too intrusive and controlled Ray.

This woman is the fucking devil. Seriously, I couldn't watch ELR because of her.

Cuz Ray wanted to fuck his mommy.

>Husband is lazy, whiny, and immature manchild
>His family is intrusive and doesn't leave you any peace, always meddling in your business when you're a private and independent person

Yeah, she's the problem...

this is her

Still got it

When you're married you act like Ray or you beat the shit out of her, there is no middle ground

No. When you're married you stop being a lazy manchild and you become the man of the house.

Her foot game is GONE

>Raysheed did you poo in the loo again? I can NOT believe you!

DAMN, DEBRA LOOKS LIKE THAT??!

Underage or cuck?

I don't entirely agree but that sentence is so amazing that I want to print it on an Everybody Loves Raymond shirt.

>Waaah Dabresh, I had to watch the cricket match! Calcutta could sweep the series next innings! I couldn't get to the designated street so I had to use our Ganesh shrine before Ishant Sharma got another wicket!

That reminds me of the time Raymond forgot Debra's birthday and he had to cut his own cock off.

>it's a the children catch Robert sniffing Debra's panties from the hamper episode

This thread is filled with a bunch of Roberts

>Sumit-Sambhal-Lega

Looking a bit like Sofia Loren.

you ever wonder how the fuck ray supported his family as a sports columnist

no, he was employed by a newspaper, not hard to figure out.

There's really no such thing as impotency. At most its a codeword for cuntish wife syndrome.
>Husband is a successful Sport's writer that lets her live a life of luxury
>His family is so supportive and involved that you don't even need to properly clean the house or feed your children, not that you'd ever bother to when there's yoga classes to splurge on.
Yes. She's the problem.

>Ishant Sharmshit
>Getting a wicket

Lost my suspension of disbelief

wife from Everyone Loves Raymond vs wife from King of Queens

who was worse?

they then decide to use a black bull to inseminate Debra, she takes birth control tho

Debra. Doug deserved half the shit he got.