Russian parliament discussing a ban on Pokemon Go because it's "threat to society"

>Russian parliament discussing a ban on Pokemon Go because it's "threat to society"

izvestia.ru/news/622665

Translation for convenience:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://izvestia.ru/news/622665&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/07/18/pikachu-russia-wants-you-pokemon-go-takes-off-across-the-nation_612627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Expect nothing less from the sponsors of mudslimes

>threat
Pokemon Go has done more for economies, public health, and communities than the government has for 40+ years.

Locally owned stores are running pokemon themed promotions and doing fantastic business. All the fat home bound nerds are out walking around town getting exercise for maybe the first time in their lives. People are talking to each other, some people are even meeting romantic partners with the game as an easy ice breaker and group activity.

The game, stupid and shallow as it may be, is a fucking godsend and a shining beacon of Capitalism solving problems the governments of the world haven't even come close to touching.

One good thing our goverment would do for once,.

Hello, Langley.

Good.

I really hope putin does this.
Fuck Cancermon GO

>a shining beacon of Capitalism
Hence why Russians wanna ban it.
Commies hate anything good.

Holy shit, shut the fuck up.

Nice try nintenyearold. Instead of autists sitting at home staring at a screen we now have autists walking off cliffs and causing car accidents while staring at a screen. I guess we should thank you for helping purge NEET scum from the earth.

comrade what do about pyonkettmunstra

Why doesn't your county ban Islam fuck you did it during communism

Pokemon Go is an awesome app that gives people a reason to fucking go outside in this day and age. There is literally nothing wrong with it when you play the game in a safe manner.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

hi NSA, hows your new datamini... sorry, pokemon app doing in the app store

It's more the thought of Russia considering pokemon of all things a legit threat to their society

I mean there's weak and there's getting scared of pokemon weak

It's true, it shouldn't be true, but it is

Pokemon go threads should be banned from Sup Forums

Capitalism also created liquid cancer know as soft drinks

spbp

Hey stop being a fucking goober, you make us all look bad.

Nice meme. Keep on saying it and maybe it will turn true.

When did russia turn more based than the US? Im having to consider migration now.

Pokemon Go is an awesome app that gives CIA agents opportunity not to go outside in this day and age, and just send the obedient drones to film whatever they need at any place sattelite cant reach.

I`d mention basically permitting them to film you through your phone and read your mail, but that was a present even before you officially allowed it by installing the game.

Actually, liquid cancer is nuclear waste. Pop is more like liquid diabetes. And did you know a Canadian invented insulin? Two of them, in fact, Doctors Banting & Best.

How can you srsly be lower then us, It is just sad.

Careful with what yo udesire Finland, we'll invade you to steal your suomi superrare pokemons.

Where do you live? I'm gonna go there right now and slap you until it's enough. I'm so tired of dumb cunts like you shitting up this board while wearing my flag.

We talking there about people safty.
Since you are neet faggola of a nation i never thought you would understand any way.
>lelell ban all stuff totaly not soviet hhuheuheue putin ayy lmao.

Get lost you mongoloid nigger.

And it also created the computer and keyboard which your ungrateful communist hands are typing on.

Makes perfect sense for Russia to be suspicious of a massive datamining operation from western companies, which is also probably going to the western governments that have sanctioned them.

Those 2 faggots stole russian scientist Sobolev work and did not mention him in their thesis.

>be me
>posting pro-trump memes
>pokemon appears in my house
>Lefty faggots walking around like zombies point their phones in my windows

>Cause a massive change in the daily activities of millions of people
>Useful for data mining
pick one.
NSA/CIA/ABC/BBQ they don't care about your personal details, they want a large predictable, reliable models of how populations will behave and react. Suddenly changing the daily function of millions of people fucks with that model. They are all out chasing semi random pretend monsters, changing their patterns, going to new places and interacting with new people. the intelligence agencies like it when things are running smoothly like a honey bee hive, everyone doing their little job day in and day out. This app is like kicking a hornet's nest in it's impact on daily life.

Enh, it happens. The Wright Brothers stole the idea for planes from a Canadian. What can you do?

It hasn't been released in Russia yet and they already want it banned?

>tfw you were planning to catch Artikuno during a trip in Vladivostok

Normiemon go banned in the USA too when?

>Living with uncovered windows.

If kids can look in, you can bet cops will. An ounce of prevention man. They have to think you're not home., cause if they see signs of life there's no escape.

Hell, he looks worse in real life than in the crappy mspaint caricature of him. How is that possible?

>mongoloid trying to impose his weak line of thought on others

That's why you were never relevant.

When they say ''threat to society'' are they talking about it being too addictive, too dangerous for kids (walking in front of cars while catching pokemons) etc, or are they talking about it being a threat to national security because it's a datamining tool?

If it's the former then they should just shut the fuck up. They should deal with their heroin and alcohol problems before they try to police some stupid game.

seriously, this

>PokemonGO is reintroducing Darwinism and natural selection as 0 awareness idiots kill themselves playing the game
>Sup Forums somehow doesn't like this
What the hell happened here?

heroin and alcohol isn't a problem.

GLOBAL OFFENSIVE

the app knows literally everything about you and your device. it has constant access to GPS, and while this isnt new for an app what this DOES do is give the ability to not only know where people will be, but TELL them exactly where to go at any time. ignoring any suspicions about where all these pictures everyone is taking are going, doesnt that seem like a perfect way to stage a mass public attack?

>Meanwhile, St. Petersburg’s Cossacks have said the activity "smelled of Satanism" and have already prepared a petition to the highest authorities in the hope that Pokémon Go will be banned in Russia before it is even released.
rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/07/18/pikachu-russia-wants-you-pokemon-go-takes-off-across-the-nation_612627
Russian keeps on suprising me everyday.

Fuck off, you pathetic excuses for men. As if it wasn't bad enough that you faggots play video games but now you're literally running around the neighborhood like a bunch of children catching make believe shit. You're probably pedos who use it to scout for kids, the demographic this shit belongs too.

Just off yourselves already since there's obviously nothing in your life worth anything that you need to you trick yourselves into thinking you've accomplished something by finding the best Pokémon.

But Pokemon GO is?

>guy drinks and drives
>crashes

>guy plays Pokemon GO at the wheel
>crashes

What's the difference?

Holy shit.
I remember the game or whatever that clip came from... But I don't remember it enough to even try to search it down.

I know it is an odd thing to ask for source on, but...

Sauce pls?

Classic Russia.

Did I say pokemon Go was a problem? Maybe spend more time on reading comprehension buds.

Langley?

Seriously how dumb are you? There are millions of people playing this game. Of course some are gonna get injured or die from it, people die from sports and other games as well.

>even the cats

OH NO THEY CAN SEE WHERE WE ARE WHEN WE'RE JUST WALKING AROUNG LOOKING FOR POKEMON

kys

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the Nintendo DS

Show me a more redpilled country than Russia

protip: you can't

>told not to be a goober
>goobers anyway

So, are you being defiant for some reason or are you physically unable to halt your goobering?

>people find it fun to play pokemon outside with friends
>some fat friendless nerd on Sup Forums hates the game

kek

CIA

Look it up

Rhodesia, but your fucking country and Europe cockblocked them and wiped them out of existence.

I played the hell out of Red and Blue version back in the day, but I don't get the appeal of this game. I'm 27 now and I see people twice my age playing it.

Yesterday I was biking on the greenbelt and some little kid on a longboard just drifts across right in front of me with his phone out, and I actually heard him say "pokemon" out loud as he drifts in front of me at point blank range. I was going about 25mph and almost impaled him.

The other day I saw a thread on some website which was basically a PSA telling Level 9000 Assburger gam0rz to "remember to drink water" and "wear sunscreen" and "don't forget to come home." I thought it was ridiculous until I realize that these are literally people who never leave their house who are now going to walk right into compton / the middle of the desert in search of a Psyduck.

I don't care if it's a threat to society, it's natural selection and it's hilarious.

It doesn't give any information that couldn't already be gotten. It isn't taking pictures or video, just using the camera as a AR viewfinder (Which most people turn off to save battery life. If it was recording it would be a massive drain on your data plan and your phone's storage space.

Anyone can look at the code, it isn't locked up or anything. That's how people found out about the upcoming McDonald promotion. The game's code has been picked apart line by like by tech savvy fans looking for secrets and advantages.

It's fun to wear our tin foil hats, but this is just a stupid little game that is getting everyone outside.

>leeph

This

ITT, people are missing another important issue:

BLM has declared Pokemon Go is racist - pic related.

thats retarded if japan needed that they could just go on google map like the 4channer that got a base bombed on Sup Forums

Just saw the first news of some goers getting ran over as well. Just wait until the lefties get on the case and declare prime catching areas car free zones

Haven't you heard? Reddit is where fat oppressed people live now. We all decided to get in shape so we can have top pick of the waifus at the meido cafe.

(srs, I used to be obese and now I'm a triathlete, and I've met five more on this fucking cancer of the interweb)

I must have missed the part where you can shoot blacks in pokemon go. Is that dlc?

Reminder that pic related was considered racist and thus recolored purple.

If they wanted to go for stupid analogies, it shouldn't have been: throwing pokeballs is like shooting niggers

Rather, say:

Imprisoning creatures to do your bidding is like slavery.

Homeland is a good show isn't it?

They really are trying to make people hate them to start a race war aren't they? Also "White" the avatars are Asian, just like anime characters are Asian. Is BLM just grouping Asians in with Whites now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>.0000001% of people do something dumb
>Everything else about it which is 99.99999999% of the time therefore doesn't exist

>normies are out there playing pokemon
>muh autismss

aww, don't worry you'll fit in some day.
I'm sure if you hate all the popular things just enough, someone will like you!

>little ivan sees a dragonite nearby
>follows footsteps in a general direction until he reaches a well hidden forced slave labor camp that would have never been found otherwise

Its the fat friendless NEETs in pol playing the game.

I have a good job, house, wife, kids, retirement, and more. I do things constructive like hunt, fish, and build shit. Everyone I see playing are man children. Russia is right to try an eradicate this degeneracy. Not just pokemon though. Obsessive gaming by man children is destroying civilizations.

Good for you russia.

Its funny how so many neets get triggered as soon as someone condemns pokemon go. It illustrates their degeneracy.

Google and Facebook did this without changing behavior patterns

>so many sheltered liberal teenagers going to the ghetto and getting mugged/robbed

hilarious

i've seen quite the diversity myself
maybe if you actually left the house instead of making up stories on the internet, you'd see that too.

Thanks user.

>Gosdura wants to ban a game for kids because they fear it might offend someone's religious feelings
Someone pls bring commies back, I can't stand this idiocy anymore.

Everyone replied to this with HURR MUH DATAMINING GO AWAY SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEE

But there wasn't one actual argument.

>neckbears finally go outside after decades of basement hibernation
>world governments scramble to put neckbeards back in the basement
ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

Is that the noun for people who play this now? Goers?

I didn't think it could get worse but it got worse.

Lyhyesti sanottuna: Tapa vittu ittes

I don't play Pokemon. I was pissed because you simply wrote, "Holy shit, shut the fuck up." Like it offended you, but you didn't know why. But, now that you've clearly explained your problem with Pokemon Go, I see that you're default state is probably to be offended.

>>Adults playing video games? Must be faggots and pedos!"

Pokemon Go demographic isn't kids. You have to be able to get around and make micro-purchases to get the most out of it. Something kids can't really do.

I'm not going to defend the gaming community, because I'm not a gamer and don't really care. You probably shouldn't either.

As for Pokemon Go is a threat to society. It's causing accidents and social disruption on a massive scale. My girlfriend loves Pokemon, but won't touch Pokemon Go because she realizes dodging traffic and chasing Pokemon on your phone isn't a good mix and looks retarded.

I'm still waiting for the uproar about data charges. It's going to be good.

I don't live near ghetto's. Wouldn't even know where to find them near my desu.

No bro, it's true. I am a former supernerd myself until I discovered my love of fitness years ago. It transformed me into a normie.

The only people I see playing this are 300 pound cheetoh-eaters with their backhair tucked into their frayed white underwear.

>video games are bad, they make people lazy and violent!

I remember that meme like it was yesterday. Now that the basement dwellers and NEETS are leaving home it's suddenly a huge problem.

More proof no one actually knows what they're doing, just reacting. Especially anyone in any form of government or media.

Pokemon GO is meant to be played riding a bike or walking, not in the car, so these accidents shouldn't even be happening.

varo ettet viillä ittees viljami :^)

NEETs are leaving the basement not to work - they're leaving to walk around like zombies and invading/intruding everywhere. Fucking ban it.

I think he means not getting run over as a pedestrian. Though I don't see why you'd be playing on a driveway anyway. There's parks for that shit

Yeah, but things in motion tend to stay in motion. This may inspire them to get off of their asses and actually see the world from somewhere but a computer screen.

Hell, some may even be so into it they may get a job just to support playing pokemon go so they can start spending some real money on it.

It's a great thing and people are actually connecting. Closed minded simple fags fixed in one issue are leading us down a very very dangerous path. Just do me a favor and end yourself.

People that get injured playing Pokemon GO are probably huge idiots.

I'm not a fan of banning anything. Let people be stupid if they want, but the fact is that many of them will end up splattered on windows.

I just read a news article about a 15 year old who tried to break into a 67 year old widow's house in the middle of the night because a pokemon was in there. He tried all her windows, found an open one, started climbing in, and the little old lady shot him dead.

There's a special kind of stupid out there in the world, and it seems to be attracted to catching em all.