What are some movies that women understand?

What are some movies that women understand?

Shallow movies that deal with subterfuge, betrayal and sluttiness. Fuck women.

t. virgin

=^)

Master and Commander

*DING DING DING* WE'VE GOT A VIRGIN 12 O'CLOCK HIGH

The range of films that women understand is very narrow.

the film must one or more of these things
1) a musical

2) a children's animated film from pixar, dreamworks, or disney. women can't handle films more mature than this, they need to be spoonfed morals and happy endings

3) anything to do with girls in high school or early college. for women, this was the high point in their life and they desperately wish to return to it and film allows them. this was the last time in their lives that they could breeze through life effortlessly and had men subsidizing their entire existence

4) a romance/romcom. but a very specific breed of romance. the woman must be an average woman with no personality or social status and the man needs to be mysterious, powerful, or wealthy. for no reason at all, the man falls hopelessly in love with the empty shell of a woman and goes to the end of the earth to please her. this resonates with women because this is a reflection of their warped sexuality and entitlement.

i lold and i spit chocolate all over my computer screen

Tru dat. My wife loves it.

But he's right

Primer

A woman literally told me that she loved 50 shades of grey and the guy who's in it, especially because "he has a helicopter".

>hey user come have a seat ;^)

>panic.jpg

No shit a lot of women love 50 shades of grey

Julia & Julia

>some women like a movie about an overtly sexually dominant man in an age where decency encourages men to be limp-wristed and placid

what a shocking revelation

>blue is the warmest colour
Prove me wrong faggots.

The thing that fucking made me laugh was the fact that she was swooning over a guy owning a helicopter, as if that's what it takes to entice her. The average nigga on the street doesn't even have that. Modern women are self entitled whores.

that's right user, you'll never own a helicopter and so you'll never have sex

lol

I'm a woman ama

careful your clacking keyboard doesn't wake mother, user

When did your cut your dick off?

do you think I'm wrong?
why do you think so many women sexually idolise muscular men? use your brain.

whoosh, m8. whoosh.

You forgot horror

>movie where a character is a devoted betamale that does anything and everything his love interest wants

It's why women like Snape

epic

I saw that, but didn't understand it because it wasn't interesting enough to warrant that work.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

it's the Master and Commander of movies for women

"Whispers in the Wind"
"To Each His Own"
"Put It Where It Doesn't Belong"
"My Pipes Need Cleaning"
"All Tit-Fucking Volume 8"
"I Need Your Cock"
"Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers"
"My Cut Needs Shafts"
"Cum Clean"
"Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts"
"Cum Buns III"
"Cumming in Socks"
"Cum On Eileen"
"Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum"
"Girls Who Crave Cock"
"Girls Who Crave Cum"
"Men Alone II: the KY Connection"
"Pink Pussy Lips"
"All Holes Filled with Hard Cock"

what kind of movies do you like user

The one serious reply in the thread and everyone ignores it. Have a (you).

let me guess, your favorite movie is dark knight and that fat girl you invited over thought it was boring

How is it a serious reply. If anything women are more likely to understand that movie than men are.

Some shit about high school 'loneliness' or dogs or something.

Comedies with broad comedy, slapstick, things you don't have to think hard about, romcoms, fairytales, movies where a woman has to choose between 2 guys.

quality post

Snape is dark, mysterious, evil, with a booming British accent. That's why women like Snape.

"no"

>t.

Zookeeper
Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Basically the filmography of Kevin James.

>what movie have you got for us tonight user!

It's called The Red Pill! It was directed by a woman! Cassie Jaye! You're gonna love it!

Not a lot. Not even films like the notebook because women generally don't love anyone but themselves, their parents and their offsprings (occasionally). I guess they probably understand 50 shades of grey.

Women only understand rough sex.

Therefore:
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Nymphomaniac Vol I and II
Blue Is The Warmest Color
Nine 1/2 Weeks
Secretary
etc

(・_・;)

Taxi driver

spotted the land whales