OBAMA AND CNN BTFO

LOL! MELANIA USED TWO SENTENCES BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT HER PARENTS VALUED HARD WORK!!! LOL!!!!! REPUBLITARD BTFO

WHAT? NO GOD KING OBAMA DIDN'T DO THAT, NO!!! H-HE WAS JUST QUOTING MLK!! SHUT UP, WHAT ARE YOU? RACIST??

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/19/rnc-chris-christie-melania-trump-plagiarism-jamie-gangel-intv-newsroom.cnn
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/paul-manafort-there-was-no-cribbing-michelle-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound like a incoherent autist
speak more clearly user

what has obongo done?

probably the most autistic fucking post I've read all week.

type slowly and try again. or kys

Wow dude you're just autism. I can't understand you.

I was trying to be autistic

I was showing the stupidity behind all these people thinking that they stumped Melania, but fail to realize that Obama has copied MANY speeches over the course of his presidency

Sorry for the autism, I was trying to act like a LOL DRUMPF person

Let me unautist the post

Obama also plagiarized and no one gave him shit. It's MUCH worse that he plagiarized rather than the First Lady.

Already posted my apology here

But yes, that's exactly what I was saying

No, John, you ARE the autisms.

His post was easy to understand. It's a sarcastic mocking of the liberals who complained about Melania's speech. Maybe if you wouldn't turn your brain off when you read capital letters and exclamation points, you'd have a better time understanding this.

I think the issue is the strong denial that any plagiarism occurred at all from trump when you can see it for yourself. Just state you weren't aware, still look into it, and so on. Also to tell your wife to not say she wrote 100% of the speech, then come out and blame somebody else because that just brings up another inconsistency and denial from his campaign.

I don't deny the plagiarism. HOWEVER, the stuff that was plagerized was generic as fuck. Now you can't even say that you value hard work and by working hard you can achieve your dreams.

Who knows if Melania wrote the whole thing herself or not.

It just pisses me off because the same people cumming themselves over this are also the people that think drumpf is the dankest meme

>let's try to excuse bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior

Ironic autism is still autism.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Just pointing out that libtards have the memories of fucking goldfish

> Google "Your word is your bond"
> 32,000,000 hits

OMG, plagerism!!!

>run each speech's transcript through a few free plagarism detection tools online using Moochelle's as the Original
>all come back with 24%-32% possible fragmented plagarism
>all programs list it as acceptable to be graded as an original paper under academic guidelines for accredited universities

all generic as fuck too. I guess when my parents gave me the same speeches 25-odd years ago they plagarized Obama's wife by divining it Nostradamus style or some shit.

>user, make sure your word is your bond, treat people with dignity and respect, etc etc etc.

wtf? I hate my parents now!

>mfw when political speeches are 25% shitpost on average
"word is your bond" the soapbox version of "wtf I hate __ now"

You can still say that, just make sure it's not verbatim from a democratic presidents wife's speech, and then deny it.

But the Billionaires used Illegals to take my jobs.
The Bankers and Corporations support mass immigration and open borders because it lowers wages, and creates more Debt via welfare which the Banks depend upon in order to get our Government to borrow more money from the Central Banks....which puts us deeper in debt and further under control of these Oligarchs.

Furthermore Political Correctness is simply a form of tyranny. The fact that millions of people from countries with no history, or respect for our Constitutional system are showing up every year is indeed a threat to our very way of life. Since we live in a Democracy the vote of someone who is happy living in a Despotic Theocricy counts the same as mine. Thus as more arrive here it slowly tips the scales in favor of our society looking more like their native society. Why do you want to import more people who think women are property of their husbands? Why do you want to import people who despise free speech and think Homosexuality is a crime punishable by death?

Holding my breath until user responds.

>First Lady

Wew

3D CHESS

Nobody has denied that it was plagiarism yet. The only thing I've really heard is that whoever is responsible for it will not be fired.

I'm just going to wait and see if this was part of a bigger plan. If not, oh well melania looks stupid for plagiarising 10 seconds of a 20 minute speech

>nobody has denied it was plagerism

Is that sarcasm?

Where did trump or melania say "This was not plagiarism"?

His campaign director, and his shill minions have.

can you show me the source? Thanks

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/19/rnc-chris-christie-melania-trump-plagiarism-jamie-gangel-intv-newsroom.cnn

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/paul-manafort-there-was-no-cribbing-michelle-obama/

>just words

Why are people cheering this?

>Word is Bond

Isn't this a saying for that Islamic Afro-cult, the Five Percent Nation? You know, the one Beyonce and Jay-Z follow that says all white people need to be murdered?

Yes, that's a real "religion", and yes, Obama invites the followers to the White House.