Who else play this here?

Which is your favorite civilization?

Mine is Roma, Usa, China and the brazilian one with Pedro II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_PZPZhHMQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=spanish&id=163917818
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168036019&searchtext=Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Used to play it, not so much anymore. Inca overpowered, pls nerf.

I usually play either Venice, China, or Russia desu.

greatest game of all time. Jap games are garbage

It's my absolute favourite LAN game, all the diplomacy gets so much better when you're in the same room with all the players

it unironically took me 10 seconds to figure out what "Usa" (oosa) was

official undeniable civ tier list
BEST
Poland
Egypt
Arabia
England
Inca
Maya
Babylon
Korea
Huns
Ethiopia
Persia
Greece
Spain
Zulu
Aztec
Russia
Siam
Shoshone
China
India
Mongolia
Rome
Songhai
Morocco
Sweden
Germany
Indonesia
Byzantium
Ottomans
Celts
Austria
Denmark
Polynesia
America
Brazil
Carthage
Portugal
Assyria
France
Netherlands
Japan
Iroqouis
Venice
WORST

>Huns
>Austria
What are you doing?

Huns have lost their bonuses by the late medieval, Austria have a gimmick bonus. Maybe Austria could be a bit higher

You ARE talking about the Vox Populi versions, rite??
Rome and Aztecs

Inca, Rome, China

I always played as Zulu and rush impis, it's the only way I can win on the two highest difficulties

i've tried to claim all of russia in tsl with the massive earth map but it didn't go so well

I play as the Celts with in game editor mod and I pretend that I am an emperor of a warrior kingdom that conquers the whole world

i usually have denmark and sweden spawn near me and i put my territory around them so that they cant expand and i pretend that they are like my allied vassal kingdoms and because of my strong economy and proximity to them they are always friendly. if they chose to denounce me because i spread my religion or whatever, i conquer them, sell their city to literally any other civ, declare war on that civ and take back that city and liberate them so that they're friendly with me again

SMAC is leaps better. I identify with hypercapitalist Obama:
>Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.

>get psyched up to play
>get bored midway almost every time

I wish I wasn't a brainlet.

No John, you are the Jews.

obviously Casimir of Poland is the best
anyone who thinks otherwise is gay faggot nigger
do you guys want him to dominate you?

Poland can into space faster than anyone else.
youtube.com/watch?v=lx_PZPZhHMQ

AND THEY ARE TRAITOROUS FUCKS ASWELL

I used to play civ a lot but then I transcended to EU4

Incas in a hilly desert are the most powerful,
I also like Spain when i find a great Natural Wonder.

i recommend you guys to download mod called Ethnic Units

it makes most of the units looks totally different for every country or at least region or race(for example african nations like Zulu will have their warriors black skinned and wearing some panther furs)
also unique ships, planes, tanks etc

Arabia, The Shoshone, France, Morocco and Inca are my mains, christ I've got over 700 hours in this game now.

>tfw reinstalling it because of this thread

Most fun civilizations:
-Spain or Polynesia on Terra maps. With Spain you can have your conquistadors completely dominate the entire New World of all the barbarians then settle next to all the luscious Natural Wonders. Polynesia can move to the New World immediately and create a huge empire all to themselves.
-Mongolia with the Honor-Commerce-Autocracy combo on immortal/deity. Playing Honor on anything below immortal is pointless because there's not enough enemy units to kill, but on immortal/deity, Honor becomes extremely strong when combined with Commerce and Autocracy for the cheap purchases. Mongolia's Keshiks and Khans are the most powerful military combination in the game, and IMO better than Camel Archers who struggle way more against cities that are surrounded by rough terrain.
-Ethiopia or Maya 8-city liberty-piety-aesthetics sacred sites culture victories. Maya/Shoshone 8-city liberty-rationalism science victories are great too.
-Babylon/Korea 4-city tradition-rationalism-freedom turtle and then get nukes and giant robots to rape everyone at the end of the game.

Austria is ass, man. They used to be top tier in G&K but they got completely neutered in BNW.

Is civ 6 any good? I never played 5 because the 1 unit per tile ruined the game

and they also stole colors from Poland
fuck them

6 still has a long way to go. 5 is still the best by a mile.

>be huge fan of Civilization 5
>wait for Civilization 6 with enthusiasm
>release day
>download it and install
>play it for like 10 minutes
>hmmm i think i will play it later
>never play it again
>play Civilization 5 for the 10000th time

what is wrong with me

Nothing is wrong. Civ 5 (complete version) is just one of the best games ever made.

Honestly, I will probably never play Civ 6 regularly because there are many things I don't like about it ranging from the shitty AI to the bloated game mechanics to superficial things like the cartoony graphics and the blatant gender quota for the leaders.

Same here, civilization 5 is the best...

also, what happened with this?

I like to play as Venice and pretend to be a Jew

I only play with white people.

it was complete shit
like 8(?) playable factions, shitty ones instead of real earth countries
bad gameplay, especially diplomacy

Nice, then here you got

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=spanish&id=163917818

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168036019&searchtext=Argentina

This. The game was horrible. It was essentially an assets flip of Civ V. All it added was different color schemes for terrain and some "aliens". After it fell flat on it's face, even the developers themselves said that it ended up being way too similar to Civ V, and they wish they would have changed things up more.

i think it was supposed to be Civilization 5 sequel, like it is a Future Era as a whole new game
it takes place after technologic victory in Civ 5(sending people into space) and continues it
but it was shitty, if you want to play space turn based strategy games i recommend Endless Space

Kek.

>Who else play this here?
only a bit

>Venice worst
Git gud

>4000 BC
>nobody has even invented writing
>George motherfucking Washington already has a fully loaded office in his cut scenes

USA #1

Amazing game
But my shitty computers are not gaming computers.
You have to be be rich to play a game on pc smoothly

kek i play it in 600x400

China, Incas and Arabia
God i hate macedon so fucking much

TÅ¡ingis-Kaani

I just finished a modded game playing as the Sioux Nation and the US and Soviet Union ended up both failing to invade Afghanistan.

MANNERHEIM KEKKONEN KHAN

Russia has a special place in my heart; however, i tend not to play the same civ more than twice

It plays in dinosaurs

Catherine gives me funny feelings

Venice, The Netherlands

I want to marry Boudica and have sex in missionary position with her.

>not a threeway with Atilla and Genghish

Is V good? I liked IV and remember everyone trash talking V when it first came out.

Haven't played in a long time.

I like Assyria, the Aztecs, Egypt, Germany and Venice.

I played IV way back when but didn't pay enough attention to know what I was doing or form any opinions.

V was shit when it first came out and was great at final build.

VI was even worse at first and hasn't gotten any better with updates.

literally the equivalent to playing nonstop for 2 years

Got any mod recommendations?

Anything of the leaders made by JfD are a lot of fun to play as and against (though Stalin seems to break the game depending on what other mods are used), I also really like Corporations, Ethnic Units, Civ IV Diplomatic Options, Metal Gear Solid mods like Big Boss and Outer Heaven, and Revolution.

I just realized I have 751 hours in this game now.

Venice us my favorite
>Smol n good with the monies

> best civ
Poland - great unique ability, useful building since horses are everywhere, and a smart player can use winged hussars to btfo any army from the relevant tiles.
> most OP unique ability
Persia - immortals with extra damage and movement slay everything.
> most OP unique unit
Mongolia's Keshik, build six or seven and nothing will come close to you.

I want to squeeze those milkers

Poland desu

Venice is a nice gimmick, too.