Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer

Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Mr Jones runs the controversial Infowars website, which is known for propagating conspiracy theories and its support of Donald Trump.

But Mr Jones is now embroiled in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Kelly Jones, with whom he has three children. She said some of Mr Jones’s on-air rants – for which he is renowned – are evidence of him being “not a stable” father. However, Randall Wilhite, Mr Jones’s attorney, said the behaviour was merely an act.

“He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.” Mr Wilhite said, according to the Austin-American Statesman.

Mr Wilhite said that using Mr Jones’ on-air persona to judge him as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in Batman.

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Man will say anything to keep his kids

Stop the presses

>independent.co.uk
Daily reminder that this Trump-bashing media outlet is owned by a former KGB agent.

This is no different than guys like Stewart and le current year man saying they are "political satirists"

Just lawsuit damage control

anyone who thought the schtick was legit is retarded, while the subject matter may have some factual context, his antics are entertaining and bring a lot of recurring viewership, I dont get why this is so controversial. Bill Nye isnt a scientist but presents basic science in a fun and eay to digest matter, while Im not deluding myself to believe scientists are anything like him.

What's the big deal?
Someone has a message to make and does it in as a character
have you seen Ragaholic
or everyone on collider.
even women that like Star Wars.

50% off all filters for a limited time when you use promo code 4LIM0NY

no, you're a retard if you believe its an act. its a story the lawyer came up with.

>comunist Sup Forumstards are still so super mad about alex jones

I used to like pol. Then you trumptard wannabe fascists ruined it.

>owned by a former KGB agent.
so is trump

Does anyone want him to look after kids?

They finally got to him through his ex wife...

These types of posts are always so much more annoying than any actual Sup Forums posts

If that is the intention it works well

>according to his lawyer.

Hold on kids well go for ice cream and toys after I post post a video about the frogs turning gay.

He went and pissed off TYT, I dont care if it was or wasnt an act, let the man see his kids.

alex has been at this for a long time though, which would suggest that he's genuine. here's some classic '90s alex:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg

he is running a multi million dollar business and his personality is a big selling point, but that headline is still retarded misleading clickbait

>People saw the pickles part and thought that the man was serious

You having buyers regret? Trunp miterally said he will shut down the internet to stop isis.

But you don't reemember that do you since you were busy beating your dick dreaming about the wall that ALREADY EXISTS.

For being such a "wacko" seems like people are trying real hard to bring him down

>Sup Forums is a singular entity
>Sup Forums has a singular vision
>Sup Forums has a singular political view

These posts always make me laugh.

... again, the most annoying post ITT
That honor still belongs to you. Congratulations, user.

This.

jej'd

>Sup Forums isn't hivemind
>Sup Forums's political view is different from Sup Forums
You what, mate?

For the last 2 years if you posted anything anti trump on Sup Forums you we re called a hillnshill, ctr, etc.

I truly used to love Sup Forums but the trumptards ruined it. And if you can't see that your new.

Imagine having Alex Jones as your dad. Shit would be pretty rad.

He's not Le based water filter merchant now that he's speaking out against the Syria bombing

No shit, have you ever seen his show? It's the WWE of infotainment. Not to mention ALL pundits are playing a character.

He's batshit but self aware and exaggerates his natural personality. It's only like half-fake. Many such characters exist in the entertainment world

I wish Sup Forums allowed webm audio, I've got a whole glorious folder of Alex Jones, but I ain't wading into /gif/ tonight.

You somehow are actually ruining an offtopic bait thread.
That's some next level dogshit.

>alex has been at this for a long time though, which would suggest that he's genuine

So has David Icke.

I always thought it was just obvious that InfoWars was political satire.
It's not like there's not any truth to anything he's saying.
He did catch politicians performing that cultist ritual shit.

>lefties still mad
Do you act differently at your job? So do I, I would be fired for doing the shit I do at home at my job.

Logically think about what you just said. You are everything wrong with this website.

Would you share it with fellow user, pls?

Don't ever respond to me again.

>People are just realizing this now

Trumptards in general ruined everything when it comes to the future of our politics.

I didn't want Hillary or Trump to win. Sanders would have tried his best but I doubt he would have done anything to change the political climate.

All in all, America is too far split. The divide between the right and the left is so much, that America will, in my lifetime I feel, split again. It might not result in a war on whether or not to come back together, but a war on pure hatred. Cali will be it's own country, South Dakota down to Texas, over to Florida and Cali, and up to West Virginia will be a second, and the rest of America will be a third country. It will ruin the world's economy, but then again when have American's considered the consequences of their actions?

I still love you i just think your retarded.

I can't watch his show, it's so boring. There are ads every 3-4 minutes and he spends most of the time claiming he was "right" about things. And his "proof" that he was "right" is usually bullshit. Then he spends several minutes telling us that he has high quality sources even though they've been wrong many times. Then it goes back to ads and he takes some calls from idiots with their own dumb theories and no real information. In each two hour show you get maybe about 5 minutes of actual content.

>using the "i was only pretending to be retarded" defense in court

Besides the fact he has a direct motivation to say something like that, he did lie about Bohemian Grove.
He hypes shit up to sell products.
He's as well informed as some of the less mainstream places on the internet, and the only time anything really juicy is said is when he has a guest on.

>I didn't want Hillary or Trump to win.
Stopped reading there you commie scum

>All in all, America is too far split.
Thanks Jews fucking the 1965 immigration act up

Does he have a laughtrack?

If not, it's hard to consider his show satire.

You could just kill yourself instead, pal

the guy literally rips his shirts apart like hulk hogan. he screams and cries and says ridiculous shit almost every day then he takes it another step further and pretends like the shit he's saying is deathly important. obviously he probably believes some of the stuff he reports and all the anti-globalism rhetoric but you'd have to be retarded to think aj isnt an entertainer first and foremost.

fucking kek

The judge allowed his ex-wife to show that clip in court. AJ will never see his kids again. He's a drug smoking wackjob. Even if he was doing it as an act to sell more water filters, he still fucked himself.

It's evident that it's an act based on the fact that when he got high on Joe Rogan that he was talking about interdimensional child molesters, he knows hes gotta keep a wacky act up and was high and took it too far. A news anchor Joe had on the show said that his personally was drastically different off camera and when Joe was confronted about this and asked Joe looked like he wasn't answering 100% truthfully answering "yeah it sort of is" and not trying to go much further in the conversation, not wanting to lie but also not wanting to expose his friend.

>Trunp miterally said he will shut down the internet to stop isis

Good the internet has been shit for a decade now

Will alex jones be the next JUST?

>stopped reading there
>commented next sentence

every fucking time

A FUCKING

HOMOSEXUAL

AMPHIBIAN

You see there he used to do some interesting field work not just being a fat agitated studio rat.

He's for real a CIA plant though. He's a retard for sure but he's not really on Sup Forums's side as they seem to think now. It's bizarre, prior to Trump the site seemed to be pretty aware that Alex was a retard and a shill for the CIA.

You didn't refute his point though.

>It's not like there's not any truth to anything he's saying.
>He did catch politicians performing that cultist ritual shit.
Did you not read your own post before submitting?

>It's evident that it's an act based on the fact that when he got high on Joe Rogan that he was talking about interdimensional child molesters, he knows hes gotta keep a wacky act up and was high and took it too fa
Did you actually listen to the podcast or look at pasta snippets from Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a literal hugbox, being even remotely liberal just results in meme-spam. There is no discussion, no nuance, not a hint of intellectual discourse. There is nothing to gain there so I stopped going.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>Don't congratulate the kids Martha, they'll become queers

>No you can't have cookies, they are made from squirrel bones!!1!

You deserve heaven my m8

>stopped going
implying

if you ever went to Sup Forums you'd never leave.

I should know, I've left 5 times and it was always "the last time"

He's always been full of shit. After the Boston marathon bombings he swore up and down that it was going to be blamed on white, right-wing domestic terrorists right up until thenTsarnaev brothers were identified.

>People who have apparently never seen anything of his aside from Vox or something saying how evil he is thinks this means he is completely lying about everything he says
>Not realising this only applies to his wacky antics such as youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Sure do love hearing people who know nothing about him talking like they know everything

>I'm smarter than you, I voted communist
Current state of America, everyone. Don't worry, the rest of the world wants you to collapse, just keep going, you're helping us out.

i hate communism

but the murica meme of capitalism and freedums and corporations shoving their dick up your ass and you actually enjoying makes me laugh

trump signs a deal to dump chemicals on the rivers?? FUCK YEAH FUCKING COMMIES SUCK THAT *drinks water and gets cancer*

Frog nice and gay