ITT: Actors who haven't gotten over their one role

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDnRtrCPhM
officialnikkiblonsky.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0
youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk
youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally everyone from The Office, yes, even Carrell.

I entered this thread thinking that was a lightsaber.

what does she do in her home office

>Hey its me Jenna Fischer from The Office

that fat chick from hairspray

And the funny thing is U.S. Office is shit

I'd sure love to see what you've accomplished in life.

tbqh he's most known for his voicing of the Joker nowadays. Not that it's much, but at least he has two iconic roles.

she reached JUST levels that shouldn't even be possible

This

>star in one of the most popular/renowned/highest-grossing film franchises in cinematic history
>now you're pretty much known only for that and voicing the Joker in a kid's cartoon show

to be fair he is THE joker, literally no better voice

Easy there Jenna

>my tea's gone cold

Hi nikki here remember from Hairspray! Anyways hope your doing well would love to guest star sometime on your show. Well bye

He's played The Joker more times than any actor in history, if I remember right. It's not just B:TAS.

Two iconic roles is fine. Same amount as Harrison Ford, in a roundabout sense.

Did he really get a choice in having to continually be active in, arguably, one of the biggest fan bases worldwide?

He made his name elsewhere and probably thought (As Lucas said to him in the 80s) that if a sequel trilogy ever came, he'd probably just cameo more than anything.

He's been voice acting for 20+ years so I feel he hasn't given a shit about returning until Kathleen Kennedy gave him the call up. Plus he'll make fat coin.

How JUST do you have to be to have Amanda Bynes call you a loser

DUDE GENIE IN A BOTTLE LMAO

I'd argue this because I feel like enough people know the name Mark Hamill and refer to him as such. I said "everyone from the office" and I said that because people just as often refer to the actors as "jim from the office" or "pam from the office." Carrell had his moment for a few years there, but I never see anyone refer to him as whatever the fuck his character's name was in Foxcatcher even though that was a meme for a year at least. He's still Michael Scott.

For fuck's sake, she and J-Lo got SO lucky those singing shows brought them back from early 00's irrelevancy.

This can't be real

Are you calling moi a dipshit?

I bet she bought two, that fucking slut

Perhaps this is true in America but pretty much everyone knows Steve carrell here (UK). No one refers to him as Michael Scott and 40 year old virgin is probably his most well known film here. But he's not someone you see as just that role, he's definitely had enough success to ensure that.

>more known for joker

That's debatable. Star Wars is bigger than Batman.

>actress is proud of her work and the memories she made with the cast and crew
all these threads make me do is like her more

Meanwhile the exact opposite is happening with Ford. Guy has been in tons of great roles and yet while he's near the end of his career and even possibly life he has to deal with nothing but Star Wars fanboys bringing up Han Solo.

t. Jenna

Did you guys really get 7 years of Michael Scott as a staple of Thursday nights though?

His Joker role is pretty iconic. Two iconic roles is more than most people can claim

Seriously, what went wrong?

He was good in AHX, Little Odessa and Animal Factory

Well that's irrelevant. Mark hamill is just luke sky walker to a lot of people because it was a global phenomenon. Steve carrel is Michael Scott to a load of Americans because he was on a sitcom for 5 odd years. Not nearly the same thing, especially when you take into consideration the success he has had outside of the office.

I'm more disturbed that someone made a twitter account called "EdFurlongLover" though it's more likely he made it himself.

I REALLY want to see Hamill brought in as the Joker in an Affleck Batman flick. On film he would be a hybrid of Nicholson and Ledger.

Think it's starting to happen to him, considering how he can't seem to carry an actual film

>actress shares something personal from the show she's best known for, with fans who most likely follow her because of said show.

Hehe, what a loser, eh?

jesus christ
he's brendan tier. actually i think he's even worse off

Jenna pls stop shitposting on Sup Forums, thanks.

It's a 100% accurate recreation of the Dundler Mifflin office in her home. She goes there to hang out and talk to life size puppets of all her coworkers from the show.

What an original, witty response! Have an up vote, friend!

Story?

No he's not you geek.

>wanting to see a 75 yo 5 foot manlet get tossed around by big dog Ben Affleck

it just won't work, man. it physically and visually cannot work.

you're better off vying for Hugo Weaving or some shit, he could pull off the actual minutia and still look like a fucking twisted gremlin man

Without checking, what was the last movie he was in? I'm not arguing that he hasn't done great work, mind you, I'm arguing that the work he'll be remembered for is The Office.

The world disagrees

>be actor
>spend entire working life for 5+ years on one show
>literally makes them a millionaire
>shitposter makes "ITT: Actors who haven't gotten over their one role"

really makes me think

I'm an accomplished memer I'll let you know

I met Harrison once, I ran up to him and yelled "get off my damn plane"

He said " Geeze mate, I'm gonna crash it anyways, what's the point?"

Struggled to get any roles so now she's working in a salon

Someone post that huge compilation of tweets and pics from Jenna's social media.
The whole thing is really sad, and a little creepy.
She's like an old cat lady, forever trapped in her nostalgia of that one fling she had when she was 16 and her parents took her to California for a few weeks.

Just like in my backwater bumfuck nowhere a fat chick fits the expectation. Women are so alike.

It'd be fine if it was just that, but she's being pretty creepy about it, see thonks beb

who the fuck is this?

The puppets have the printed faces of her costars on their heads, but they don't have eyes.

explain this 'moi' meme

Terminator 2, dickwad.

Why, it's Nikki Blonsky from "Hairspray"

What every you do DO NOT go to her official site unless you want to laugh your ass off.

Mark Hamill got typecast yes, but the man doesn't hang onto past glories every chance he gets in a sad attempt to stay relevant like a lot of the people here.

When he realised he wasn't gonna be more than Luke to people, he gracefully accepted it and moved to homing his craft with voice acting.

He doesn't lash out at the press and fans for it. He doesn't act like past role is was beneath and disrespected it. Hell he's happy to on the old Jedi robes and putting his heart into it when asked.

Really the man is a saint.

I actually met harrison ford once when i was working as a valet in park city, I brought him his car right when he was leaving and I asked for a picture but he said "I'm in a hurry, son, but take this" and he slipped 400 bucks in my jacket (we weren't allowed to take any tips from guests and residents in the hotel) and he drove away like a madman.

he was cool like that.

>liberal cuck
>saint
Come again?

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDnRtrCPhM
go to 1:40

the man is a saint, we don't deserve such a good guy in our lives

god bless him, and I mean it

Christ, that's so tragic

>This video contains content from Studiocanal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
What the fuck do they gain from blocking a 3 minute clip from a movie that came out 27 years ago.

You JUST know

>I don't know anything about regional rights of broadcasting contracts
nigga just go to law school

Yeah. Shame about his politics

UNJUST

This. What has done since then?

welp, time to fap

That's fine, but somebody needs to stop and think for a moment: "does this 3m clip really work against the benefit of the producer?". Shit makes no sense to block scenes like that.

Holy shit more

>tfw i ran that twitter and could not believe anyone fell for it

lost the password like a year and a half ago

Thicc*

This meme is getting out of hand.

She shoulda tried to do a Talk Show like Ricki Lake.

Can't find the website

>Nikki Blonsky
The link is on her confirmed twitter account.

officialnikkiblonsky.com/

Indeed.

Shut the fuck up uncle Sup Forums

If people listened to people like you, there.never would have been an Avengers movie

Dude, he is the joker
All the other voice actors at least try to imitate him in some way

>all these people saying he went into voice acting because 'muh humility'
>forget his face got fucked up in a car wreck and couldn't get any roles until he was old enough to play ugly dudes

Not the other guy. Although I can't think of his most recent film off hand, when I think of SC, I think Anchorman, 40YOV, little miss sunshine ect.. then The Office. How you think of him is subjective to what you know him from best, and with him, different people know him from different projects because he's been in a lot of well known shit.

>base entire career on being disgustingly fat
>make friends with 0 jews in hollywood
>be surprised when you're out on your gargantuan ass
>work in a goddamn SALON because you're still desperate for your big shot dream

Honestly it wouldn't be so sad if these people could just accept they had a big 15 minutes and go back to normal lives. Happened all the time in the 60's and 70's

So did he get some surgery for the Mouse? He looks a little different. Especially his nose and ears. And I suspect the beard is for hiding the fucked up neck and jaw that the surgery couldn't properly fix.

I always thought JUST was a male thing, but I guess not.

these are the women laughing at men with fleshlights. #mgtow

Yes he is
Hamill hates JarJar Abrams
youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0

Doesnt know what Daisy's character's name was'
2:34
youtube.com/watch?v=ghHgrjT_Hfk

youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE

>be Harrison Ford
>finish crucifying your 6th hooker in the penthouse of a five-star hotel
>wipe down the tools for prints
>use pocket level to make sure everything turned out square
>dash down the maintenance stairwell
>bolt for the garage
>Valet brings up your hot rod
>"C-Can, can I h-h-have a p-p-"
>Jesus Christ kid spit it out
>"Can I h-have a picture w-with y-"
>"I'M IN A HURRY, son, but take this."
>bribe him with 400 bucks
>pickpocket his phone in case he tries to snap a quick one while I leave
>take off for a nearby music festival so I can pick up some college girl nipples to mount on this dresser I've been working on

seriously, he's an actor, and the minute he starts preaching, he's a stooge.

Rick Moranis is a saint.
Daniel Day Lewis is a miracle.

Mark Hamill is a normal guy who got his career back in exchange for some twitter shilling