Please dont watch 13 Reasons Why

Please dont watch 13 Reasons Why

>not wanting to watch a show that makes white kids kill themselves

It's like you WANT a boring world.

do normies actually not think about killing themselves 24/7?

I think about it literally every single hour of every single day and have done for about 3 years now

welp, now I'm interested in this thing I never would have heard about otherwise. thanks

Had no intention to anyways. Nor do I have any intention on reading your tumblr screencap OP

Personally i've been on suicide prevention for over 20 years and have more authority than whoever wrote that.

I recommend and endorse this show.

What if user wants to kill them himself rather than let them kill themselves?

Give me 13 reasons why

>work on suicide prevention
>show makes teens suicidal
>more teens come to suicide prevention as result
>more work means more funding
>$$$$

1- Nothing wrong with me
2- Nothing wrong with me
3- Nothing wrong with me
4- Nothing wrong with me

I actually thought about killing myself and sending letter just to piss people off, like all my bullies and telling them I would haunt them and curse them with shitty lives.

But then I realized, that's stupid.

Why are teens such fucking pussies these days?
Muh too much stress at schools so plz gib less homework
Muh pressure plz gib good grades for no effort
Muh I need to be on the phone 24/7 or my life is shit
Muh I'm so tortured inside and gonna kill myself

Why does this happen so often nowadays? as far as i know stuff still has ratings telling you the specific audience for the product.

If they are so worried about kids being exposed to these heavy themes then pay attention to the clasificiation and move along.

1 - Something's got to give.
2 - Something's got to give.
3 - Something's got to give.

URAAAAAAAAAGH

Teens will watch it anyway unless you take away their phone/pc/cut the internet. But then they might just go and watch it a friend's place whose parents let them watch stuff like that.
If you forbid them from watching it some will just throw a tantrum which usually results in parents bending over the the child's demands.

>suicide prevention
What the fuck is this shit?
Is suicide a crime? Why does it need to be 'prevented'?

Then it's the parents or the kids fault.

People killing themselves isn't exactly productive to society.
Especially if it's kids killing themselves about some minor crap they'll be laughing about a few years from now.

>scenario 1
>somebody tries to kill themselves
>fails and is now paralyzed for the rest of his/her life
>now we all have to support them via welfare for the next couple of decades until he/she dies of old age
>scenario 2
>somebody tries to kill themselves
>jump in front of a train and dies
>now we have a traumatized innocent train conductor who needs to visit a therapist
That is not even accounting for mental/emotional damage done to friends, relatives and such.

>13 reasons why
>like 11 of them are literally nothing
Fucking Netflix

Yeah i think saying for people not to watch a show that has pretty clear warnings on the front is a bit of a moot point hey. People claiming it "glorifies suicide" can fuck right off. It's fiction. It's a story. It's not a government-sponsored advertising campaign to minimise suicide rates. It's art, regardless of how good or bad it might be.

or you can be responsible and use an exit bag after purging and fasting for three days so the poor emt's don't have to deal with your feces

like i'm gonna do

>he hasn't been thinking about suicide since birth

fucking plebbitors

>when normies think suicide is some kind of game

>literally nothing
Wrong and everything bold has haters.

If a tv show causes you to kill yourself, society loses nothing by you killing yourself.

God this is stupid. Many other series or film show gloryfing terrible things like cocaine, murders, prostitution but no-one cares about it.

can exploit someone's labor if they're dead

Why not just dig your own grave and then it doesn't matter if you shit everywhere

Coke isn't terrible

It's illegal to destroy government property.

How about trying to solve problems which often drive people to suicide instead of telling them bullshit about how it's gonna be better.
Legalize euthanasia then.

There is no way to micromanage a teenager life at this level

What a bunch of faggots. Either they didn't watch the show, or they were too stupid to understand it. Its message was anything but "suicide gloryifing".

Solid show by the way, even if the script was a bit retarded at times, especially when it came to a few of the sub plots. Great character development, though.

It's a crime so the police can go in and try to help the person otherwise they couldn't intervene if someone was trying to kill themselves.

>Please don't watch the TV show
Is a lot like
>Please don't look in the box
Telling somebody not to do something will just make them want to do it more.

No perspective.

How about don't watch this show because is some non sensical teen melodrama that goes nowhere for 10 episodes and literally every character is insufferable? Seriously this shit is absolute torture to sit through

>that one kid in hs who killed himself and everyone just forgot about him like a month later

1. Let the bodies hit the floor
2. Let the bodies hit the floor
3. Let the bodies hit the floor
4. Let the bodies hit the floooooooooOOOR(?)

>being so weak willed that a tv show makes you kill yourself

How is this even rated 9/10 on IMDB. The concept is pretty cool, but other than that I can't see any difference between this, and other teen drama shows. Everyone is just a dumb stoner teen that drinks vodka at school, and Hannah is a dumb bitch.

Honestly, it was such a terrible tv show that I got depressed after realizing I'll never have that time back.

>please validate me
>suicide is bad
if this person killed herself, all her problems would be solved

That's different because very few people actually have urges to murder, do coke, or prostitute themselves. There is a huge percentage of teenagers that are actually considering suicide.

Do murrican teenagers really interact and behave like this? After 1st episode I had an urge to punch every character

I thought it was pretty great. Only teen drama shit I've seen that I've enjoyed. Well, enjoyed might be the wrong word as the story is bleak as fuck, but w/e.

Girl suicide is such a joke kek
Oh no I need attention
Oh no people didn't like the pic of my ass in yoga pants that I posted on Insta
Better give myself shallow cuts and cry, I can't even wear my booty shorts now please notice me boohoo

>thinking about suicide 24/7 for three years and not following through with it
You must be European because if you had a gun in your desk right next to you like I do, you'd have done it already, you pussy. I don't even know how Europeans commit suicide. I guess they do like Japs do and jump off buildings?

WHATS IN THE BOOOOOX!?!

that isnt how euthanasia works.

1. The best
2. The best
3. The best
4. The best of you

Suicide as a concept gets too much hate.
Embracing suicide will make you happier. It's comforting to know that you aren't forced to suffer for a lifetime.

>"theres a reason they romanticize suicide so much, user. It was bliss"

Glad l got out of that relationship to be honest family

1. WAKE UP
2. ksghpasdohfadshi;gh
3. MAKEUP
4. asjgfliasdafsdfsdhu

In all seriousness though, that person is right. They clearly have made a career in the mental health industry and know what they're talking about. Having watched about half of the show on and off, she's hitting the nail on the head.

Now, of course it's hilarious that in the age of trigger warnings and safe-spaces that someone went out and made the greatest suicide-fanfic into a successful TV series. After all, I haven't been coming here for 11 years for group hugs.

>dont watch it cause of the werther effect
if anyone is stupid enough to kill himself because of that, the person deserves to die

inb4:wew don't cut yourself on the edge kid xD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in Suicide Prevention Training, and I have over 300 confirmed suicides.

He's not wrong, the show is more damaging to suicide prevention than helpful, as if people weren't misinformed about suicide and depression enough.

However, it's just a fucking netflix series, I don't anybody with half a brain expect them to be thoughtful or introspective, it's just marketing.

13 Inches Why when?