The succubus must feed

The succubus must feed

she is going to doom civilization

Elon is just getting ready to eventually fuck some alien waifus.

There's no end lads

that pussy game must be off the charts

This poor fucking nerd has no chance versus a she devil like this. He's just one of us who hit the jackpot. His soul will be withered and everything he has built will fall to dust within the year.

This

Saving Elon is not about saving one sperglord, it's about saving the future of humanity.

I hate roasties but if Elon gets cucked after this..it's 100% his fault.

It's turbo autist v ultra Stacey. She's going to fucking obliterate him

>30 years old
How fast is the hamster spinning at this point?

>good morning, elon

she is literally too beautiful to be cast in anything in hollywood.

How the fuck do we warn him? Do we message him on twitter?

>SpaceX goes bankrupt because Amber convinced Elon to only hire female scientists and then divorce him and rob him of all the money invested it

Someone needs to do it lads, someone must take her out.

>used up roastie whose life's only accomplishment is sucking Johnny Depp's dick is about to cuck humanity out of space travel

I've got 600 quid she can have if I can feel her tits.

idk somebody do something this can't be happening

If I was him, I would impregnate her and not marry her and raise the kids myself to continue my genetic line with a 11/10 goddess.

...on a rich man's seed

QUEEN OF MARS YAS

He doesn't have the strength to do that. Don't be fooled by the plastic surgery and nouveau-rich confidence, he's still that shy and autistic nerd he was until the paypal-money started rolling in. There's no way he can resist the equivalent of the head cheerleader suddenly taking an interest in him. She'll have him around her finger in a week.

>spends 20's fucking movie star
>turns 30
>dumps Chad
>suddenly interested in beta she previously rejected
Absolute pottery

she deals in 6 figures at a minimum, user

I hope Elon and Depp are teaming up to teach money grubbing whores a lesson!
Maybe she can be in a self-driving Tesla 'accident.'

alimoney

he already has kids with that ayylmao girl from westworld

>not satisfied fucking a successful actor and former teen heartthrob
>now she wants the dick of one of the wealthiest men on the planet

This cannot end well, but I will say in her position anything less would be a downgrade.

GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BITCH

He's already divorced Talulah Riley twice. He has too much money to give a fuck.

Hypergamy 101: trade up

do you think Heard just has contacts in the media who are inventing this story to get Musk's attention and make this a thing so that she can eventually ruin him?

The Mars plan I just filed with SpaceX lists me, my men, Amber Heard her but only one of you Sup Forums. First one to talk gets to stay on my spacecraft!

Didn't Musk's wife rape him during their divorce only to have him remarry her later? He's a beta provider with a huge target on his bank account.

Kek

greedy cunt. like she even needs any more money.

It'd be elon's own fault if he married this bloodsucking whore, she is immensely beautiful though

>omg, I luv your intellect!!

>A year later...

>Elon Musk abused me
>He called me a rube and threw a graphing calculator in my face.
>Then he cut his finger and wrote in his own blood on the wall "Amber is easier than √4”

He's a mega spurg. He got divorced from his first wife, because he had a pre-nup, then remarried her with no pre-nup.

Nah he only had kids with his first wife, the ayy lmao is his second.

comments like this make me laugh

yeah so what if she's a soulsucking reprehensible whore, she's hot!

>that cuck face
>versus a literal 11/10 succubus
welp goodbye to SpaceX's plans I guess

>He got divorced from his first wife, because he had a pre-nup, then remarried her with no pre-nup.

Nah man. nah.

Most overrated hot girl ever. She's a generic 9/10 Stacy, there are a million of her in Hollywood. I don't understand what the big deal about her is.

No amount of pretty is worth a shit attitude.
You'd probably know that if you werent a virgin

There's only one man who can save the world.

ugh she is fucking nightmarish.

I wouldn't go near this witch.

Why do people have such a boner for Elon Musk? none of anything he does matters.

Never know til you ask.

I still claim young Jessica Alba is the most beautiful girl to ever come out of Hollywood.

It's his simulation, you're just living in it.

The dude is the only guy that's actually trying to privatize space exploration; seeing as how governments have basically given up on space.

Also, the fact that he's like a real life super villain attracts capeshit fanboys.

>Not Labyrinth era Jennifer Connelly

Lousy millennial pleb

Kekked

>surely the closest thing to the Platonic ideal of female beauty who has just cucked and ruined Depp is interested in me because of my personality and wit and not because the billions I'm worth!
top wew Elon, top!

She's so attractive it's actually a turn off, if that makes any sense

>The dude is the only guy that's actually trying to privatize space exploration
You mean besides Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, and a dozen or so others?

Thats what Elton John used to say before he came out

>I think smart guys are hot, it's totally not your billions of dollars.

hair transplant worked wonders Tbh, he still has a goofy looking face though

>men
>getting custody of children

Good joke

Your dick knows that women with ultra confidence are impossible to handle by mere mortals.

Patrician as fuck

Gods bless the man who invented the prenup.

Didn't she give all the money she got from Depp to charity? So I guess there's that.

She's still a gold digging whore though.

>For me it's not about looks or financial status it's all about intelect.

>he's like a real life super villain attracts capeshit fanboys.
what? what did he do to get the villain label?

does anyone here actually think could resist if an 11/10 showed interest in you, even if you had everything to lose?

wow a natural beauty a total 10/10 its definitely not the makeup, lighting, and favorable angles

Makes sense to me. Women like her are so unbelievably out of reach they might as well be fictional. No need to develop feelings that will never EVER be validated.

Easily, yes. Especially if I had as much to lose as Elon.

yes, because I automatically think anyone taking an interest in me is laughing at me on the inside. explains why I have no friends and barely go outside

That was a tactical maneuver that gives her plausible deniability when she bleeds Musk out. Roasties playing chess not checkers

If I was a billionaire like Musk I couldn't bring myself to date people I've met face to face who know my value.

I'd probably just start talking to girls online, strike up a good conversation with someone flirt with them for a year or so before telling them who I was.

> graphing calculator
top kek

You can't even read can you?

thats probably 97% of women

>using a photo immediately after johnny depp beat the everloving shit out of her

Fuck sake, she's like Lady Macbeth.

Fuck Elon Musk, I hope she robs him of every cent

Someone kill this fucking bitch whore before Humanity loses 500 years of potential technological and scientific advancement.

What if the girl you're talking to online is actually richer and more accomplished than you?

>one small bruise on her cheek
he didnt beat the wrinkles and pores onto her face or the deadness into her eyes

High quality pussy comes at a high price

>Not having wilfully developed a trap fetish as a fail safe in this kind of situations

Top pleb.

>one woman is going to single-handedly save the ICE from being obsolete

Who'd have thought?

This

You should look at girls who go on the survivor show and STILL manage to be hot even after weeks living out in the wild. That's natural beauty. Pic very much related.

so we're both billionaires?

I've resisted 8/10s due to extreme edginess. I would have no problem with an 11/10. I honestly feel like the more attractive the woman the less power they have over me.

Is this whole "omg she's a 10/10" thing a meme? She's certainly hot, but far from 10/10 like Palvin. 8.5 at best (she's old)

As long as it is airtight. Courts will throw them out if they can find an excuse to do so.

>I'd probably just start talking to girls online, strike up a good conversation with someone flirt with them for a year or so before telling them who I was.

Good god this would be entertaining. I wouldn't be able to wait a year for the reveal though.

Yeah she's definitely not in make up m8. LMAO. It's a TV show.

Look. She got a really small amount, 7 million dollars, compared to what other succubi get when they divorce their rich men.

So, 7 million? She can lose that, no problem. So she donates it to charity to look like an angel. But if she gets 500 million from Musk? She'll keep every single nickel to herself.

Elon about to be JUSTed

Goodbye :
Electrified global transport
Renewable Energy
Commercial Spaceflight
Martian colonization

how about you pick a billionaire who actually deserves hate like that kike Zuckerberg

lol no. she SAID she would give it to charity so Deep give it straight to charity instead to her and she threw a shitfit.

You obviously haven't seen what Depp can do with brass knuckles.

>posts the most unflattering photo of her in the internet
>still a solid 9/10
Get cucked homo

that's just your insecurity desu.