Tanks and armoured vehicles

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4#currency=EUR
Why doesn't Sup Forums buy one for the upcoming racewar? Can't you see how fun it would be to run over niggers and Muslims with an armoured vehicle like this? They can run up to 120km/h. I would buy one if I lived in the United States of America, they are cheap. God bless America. Pic related is 12k euros.

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/tatra-shkh-dana-vz.-77-26#currency=EUR
mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4#currency=EUR
exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles/tanks/main-battle-tank-t-72-m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like some of them still can shoot.
10/10 would buy

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/tatra-shkh-dana-vz.-77-26#currency=EUR
>GUN-RANGE: 18,700 M
NEED

>Armored Car
>Unarmored Tire
Ok, suit yourself

Do it, go to a Muslim ghetto and do four digits dead mudslimes. Run over them, avenge your frog brothers.

If you dont know what you are talking about , you should not talk

Military wheels can take a lot.
If you shoot at it with 7,62×51 or something they will ofc. dont survive, but Armored vehicles are more armored so they can resist shrapnels, not bullets

>flat tire
Yeah, I know what I'm talking about, but an Armored Vehicle just sitting there for at least a month and had a flat tire is just ridiculous

I'd rather buy an old military bunker so I can wait it out

>talk
>Internet

Stay classy pol

Can I walk on the streets with one of these in America? Even a tank?

Why shouldn't you be able to do drive an amoured vehicle in Brazil? Its not armed and its not doing harm to the street.

If you convert to Brazilian reais it would be really expensive and the federal police would make me pay my whole life for the shipping.

You shouldn't have problems with it though, because they are at Czech Republic and you probably could go get it by yourself.

>mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4#currency=EUR
>buying brdm-2 from there is cheaper than buying same thing from Russian website
Fuk dis shit

We wuz kangz of kozovo n sheet

Hell Yeah!

special forces soldiers and green berets refer to those bunkers as 'tombs' in the event of a happening.

exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles/tanks/main-battle-tank-t-72-m

Reminder you can buy a T-72M for ~$50K USD

>tfw we have the 2nd Amendment
>tfw liberals are going to throw a fit when they learn the average American can own a tank

PORTUGAL REMOVEDOR DE KEBAB QUANDO ?

Well maybe because I live in NW Montana. To be honest I haven't seen a nigger in person for almost 5 years ,excluding vacations of course .