The.Dark.Tapes.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-FGT

>The.Dark.Tapes.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-FGT

It's VOD Tuesday!

Today we have an interesting found footage film that seems to be getting a lot of good reviews and actually seems innovative.

This seems to be what VHS should have been in the first place, lads.

>A genre-defying mixture of horror, sci-fi, myth, mystery and thrills told as four interlocking tales in one intelligent anthology. Ghosts, spirits, creatures, demons and more from the paranormal world collide with rational curiosity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpu4lxCeI28

Looks different. Cheers I'll give it a spin

>anthology

Anthologies are short, which is perfect for found footage storytelling. Go away.

>it's another low budget voyeur horror film

>footage film
dropped

Busted

fuck off

It's probably shit but I'll still check it out. Found footage movies are such a mixed bag.

>found footage
DROPPED

Is this the dark sequel to 13 reasons why

I hate the world we live now, a man can't have any privacy, there's always an asshole filming you with his shitty phone.

Now but I'm watching it right now and it's better than VHS, stylewise.

o shit

Watching this right now. Reviewing it as I go.

-Wraparound story is good so far. Interesting premise. The voice work is rough but the rest of it actually intriguing and the camerawork and effects make it creepy.

-Tape 1: The Hunters and the Hunted. Better than most shorts from the VHS series. Easily at least a 7/10. Very well executed. Looks fairly real. Nice take on the paranormal investigation stuff, but there's a leap of logic to be made and the ending could have been presented a lot better.

- Tape 2: Cam Girls. Terrible shit. Avoid. 0/10. Just complete trash.

Going to the wraparound again now.

I cant wait to watch it...Ive been craving for something like this after the vhs trilogy

It's better than I expected but you can tell the budget is really low.

so is this an actually good sequel to VHS?

It's not a sequel to VHS but it's better than most VHS shorts so far except for the Cam Girls segment.

IT'S A GOOD WAY TO KEEP YOU NEETS INDOORS HAHAHAHAHA

Watching it right now.

I hope this is fucking bait, you dipshit

>found footage movie
>doesnt even try feeling like found footage

It is though

Is this a V/H/S clone? If yes , I'm in

I like anthology flicks

looks like shit

Kinda

I'm about to watch it. I'll make a review thread later

The dialogue is fucking horrible. The human interactions are organic enough for the most part, but the "monsters'" lines are all He-Man tier.

Nice

Yeah