Which one of you wrote it

which one of you wrote it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbvUbtKFMlE
youtube.com/watch?v=oIcGNxgrVZk
youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weird that she went for the nerdy, 'cant get a bf' character because she used to be a regulation hottie

CAMEL
A
M
E
L

PROTO FRIDGE

.... why is she famous? What have I seen her on?

She has no chin

How does she fold clothes

HOW DOES SHE FOLD CLOTHES

her own mother took this picture.
she would send it online to men in return for them paying her gaming subscription fees

Sup Forums. She's not actually famous, just in the freak circle

shes come a long way
youtube.com/watch?v=QbvUbtKFMlE

dont lie on the internet

epitaph one was a good episode

I actually read her book.
honestly one of the worst things I've ever read.
she's so narcissistic.
at one point she brags about how she can steal teenage girls boyfriends if she wanted to

man, whatta nose

oh man, why do some people do this

It didn't happen.
She lurks here.
She expected Sup Forums to like it.
It's shit.
So she retaliates with this bs.

that looks nothing like her you tool

Literally ready to walk through the desert and go a month without water.

Do you niggers genuinely find this bitch attractive? Her lack of upper lip is fucking disturbing.

Damn she became real fat

did she really take wrinkly septuagenarian jew dick and birthed a spawn from its seed

why has she literally not said who the dad is?

because its embarrassing for her

She became popular with some people for doing some show based on a pen and paper game as well as appearing as a bit character on a few sci-fi shows.

The reason she any sort of fame now, is because she ingratiated herself with those people that do conventions like Wesley Crusher (who he himself only has a career due to showing up at conventions).

Conventions are often starved any kind of celebrity to show up, so they'll grab anyone that seems to be noteworthy in any random ass regard (which is why they got Wesley all the time).

So Felicia would show up to various conventions and do some random shows that were below the popularity of even youtuber like DSP. She became better known because it became apparent the only reason she had a career was because she fucked some old guy that helped her make some connections and would just suck up to people that tried pandering to hipster "geek culture" like Wesley.

How did felicia become a thing in the first place? Why was she first known?

*vomits uncontrollably *

She fell for my 'too pretty' comment the dumb cunt

I know, it's just crazy. Not one mention, not one pic of them together with the baby. I would be offended if I were him, but, seeing as he's a senior citizen he probably doesn't even know how the internet works anyway to be offended by such a thing

same person as before, but like I said I read her book

she says she doesn't want to mention him because she's afraid her male fans will turn on her.
I mean, when she announced she was pregnant she lost over 800,000 followers on twitter in a matter of hours.
she relies on these neckbeards for her to get work

Her nose looks different.

literally doesnt say anywhere who the father is

whats their arrangement? why would she have kids with a 70 year old

Least she has a sense of humour now
youtube.com/watch?v=oIcGNxgrVZk

Daily reminder the father of her kid is like 70 years old.

just what the heck is her endgame anyhow

That isn't even her though..

Get kids to smoke.

absolutely disgusting

ugh that's disgusting

imagine a fridge full of FD boob milk

WHY IS IT YELLOW

She was smart enough to force her way into a niche, but not smart enough to realise the folly of getting typecast when you're not talented enough to break i out of it.

Is she the cum jar dude?

youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Does it taste better than the store brought milk?

Nicotine

mm looks like it has a tangy aftertaste, sip on it, let it rest on your tongue so you can taste the flavor

who cares im just gonna laugh when its autistic because shes like 40. im extra laughing at how felicia would bring a person into this world knowing her husband is likely to die before he's 15.

it's very strange.

Vitamin B, Vitamin D, and Carotene.

did she get plastic surgery pregnant
it looks like she did
is that even legal?
this is probably someone else and im retarded but shes the type to do that.

Thats a big turd sword

Well, we know one beta orbiter who isn't the father of her kid... or even his wife's kids.

UU
UU

You'd be a hottie too if the contrast was so high we could hardly see your face.

thanks user

Bitch makes me want to light up a cig
And it's not even for sexual reasons

They're his kids too, they bullied him into adopting them.

He adopted her adult sons :D

GET AWAY FROM MST3K YOU DISGUSTING CAMEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this bitch
>MST3k

uhh, guys what did I miss?

>she can steal teenage girls boyfriends if she wanted to
maybe if shes throws retarded amounts of money around promising to be their sugar momma and help get em a career in hollywood but even then thats a BIG MAYBE

I've only fapped over Felicia once. It was genuinely enjoyable but I haven't felt the urge since.

I want to fuck that camel

>adult sons

wait, what? how old is she?

like 3 or 4 years older than him, If I remember right he married her right after she had her last son but didn't adopt em until they were both like 18/19.

Funny thing is looking at family photos, man looks like Bud the Chud when compared to his wife and her kids

BADONKY DONK DONK

I thought she was in her mid-late thirties and she doesn't strike me as someone who would have children early in life

she still is a hottie

>complication

What, the 37 year old woman having the baby of a 70 year old man ran into complications? No way.

>Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999[71] and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship.[72] When one son was 18, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.[1][73]
only one of the kids is legally adopted.

>when she announced she was pregnant
>she lost over 800,000 followers on twitter in a matter of hours.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Based betas turned alpha for a second.

Are they having an autistic tantrum in this photo?

Can't say i feel sorry for the condescending professional victim.

>being balls deep in that THICC ass while sucking the milk out of her tits and putting a creampie in her
Nudes when?
She could've been Met Art material years ago, now she could go to ATKHairy.

No way that's her

did they expect to get some of dat pussy over the Internet before or what?

whoa whoa whoa
you have beef with ATKHairy?

>ywn be strangled by prime FD's meaty, pale thighs while smelling her sweaty, hairy pussy
No beef, but they really do accept everyone, some really good material there tho.

Fair enough user, can't deny they are pretty accepting of all comers.

"She" looks like known tranny Brianna Wu.

Fug

They thought that being nice and complimentary to her would get her to fuck them, yes. Stupid kids are stupid and hornier ones are stupider.

>atkhairy

Muh dick

Both sperm and eggs get more defects as the parents age, it's just much later for guys. This kid will be a walking defect.

Is she the girl who was in that youtube show about some MMORPG guild?

Like you?

Nah mate, my parents were young, 23 and 30.
Perfectly healthy. 40 and 70 the kid's going to be all kinds of fucked up.

Is she in that Allstate commercial I see before every YouTube video?

Jesus Christ, it's actually like those Otaku's in Japan, who when their waifu in their favourite picture book got a boyfriend, they all went beserk and burned all the books and caused the series to get cancelled.

That was a fictional character.

It's exactly the same for these fucking losers.

what a dirty thigh slut

Supernatural

That makes it worse.