Why did she not get hated by the public?

after finding out Pratt woke her up because he was alone, she approaches him while he's in bed then proceeds to punch and kick him all over, then even almost beats him with a metal bar but stops. Imagine if the roles were reversed.

Alt-right babies logic:
>women and men are different, deal with it
>HOW CAN SHE SLAP? IMAGINE IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED AGGGGHHH I HATE WOMYYYYNS!!!

you have to go back

she looks like miss piggy

because it was super hot

>women are just as good as men at anything, pretty much
>yeah stronk woman, hear me roar!!!
>HOW COULD YOU STRIKE A LADY SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE

>Men and women are different
>That makes violence towards men okay
Tumblr-tier logic, my blue-haired friendo.

>That makes violence towards men okay
No it doesn't. But it does make the le roles reversal argument retarded.

I see, you are one of those "Dad, why is that monster man committing violence against a woman?"

because it is a work of fiction you bumbling retard

>finding violence towards men who don't fight back bad makes you an alt-right cry baby
Fuck off you delusional retard. Violence towards anyone is bad, OP was saying if the roles were reversed everyone would agree with that but since it was violence directed at a man no one gave a shit

Can we have just a single movie where some alt-right dude doesn't get triggered? It was bad enough when leftist tumblr twats would get triggered by everything, now we have to deal with losers on the other end whining and dragging that shit to places we actually like to go to.

Is it just people of a certain age? Is it the snowflake generation?

wow imagine if roles were reversed and girls had big fem dicks and fucked my soft squishy horny boyhole!

>Chris Pratt beats JLaw with a metal bar for 90 mins

I'd watch that

>implying you wouldn't want to murder the dude who brought you around solely to be a sex robot until you die long before reaching your pre-determined goal

>if the roles were reversed
He wouldn't have needed to sucker-punch her when she's sleeping. Because he's stronger than her and can subdue her with a simple suplex.

this tbqh

Can we have just a single movie where some SJW cuck doesn't get triggered? It was bad enough when Sup Forumstards would get triggered by everything, now we have to deal with losers on the other end whining and dragging that shit to places we actually like to go to.

Is it just people of a certain age? Is it the snowflake generation?

>implying it's not her dream to be chris pratt's onahole with a pulse and she just needed to get over herself

>TFW She will never wake you up to keep her company and be the husband of her dreams
>TFW You will never spend your life together with your waifu on a comfy voyage through space

Yet she choose to abandon her dreams and spend the rest of her life on a stupid ship, proving once again that women are slaves to Chad's D

>she will never wake you up to be her pusy slave

>tfw women live longer than men
>tfw Chad probably died before her
>tfw she spent the last 20 years of her life going senile, struggling to make it to the toilet and shitting herself, with no one to help
>tfw she falls and breaks her hip and can't get up
>starves to death

Probably what happened

>Pratt dies early from some disease
>Lawrence wakes up everybody on the ship so she won't feel lonely

>wakes up a new chad
>forgets pratt

>user unironically misunderstands posts and proves own idiocy

dude...

I would literally eat her arsehole, lads.

>he actually thinks the alt right exists
Here's your (You) you retard

>he actually thinks the alt right doesn't exist
Here's your (You) you retard

>Why did she not get hated by the public?

Because no one cared about this movie.

Yeah but lads, I would like literally munch on her arse ring.

Aye