Its a "Humanity should not meddle with nature even though all positive human accomplishments were made when man meddled...

>Its a "Humanity should not meddle with nature even though all positive human accomplishments were made when man meddled with nature'" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOx9738iyw
bbc.com/future/story/20170418-how-western-civilisation-could-collapse
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97588&page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humanity is nature

Mullatos are proof you're wrong

The guy that invented chemical fertilizer also invented the gas that killed Jews in WW2.
Nature...

Didn't the "gas chambers" get debunked back in the 90's?

>"debunked"

>in the meantime the earth's biosphere is experiencing a mass extinction event that has most likely already doomed the species within the next 300 years

There were chambers used to pump insecticide into areas for trains, so in a way there were gas chambers.

But yeah a lot of the stories about showers being used to gas people were debunked by way of discovering no chemical residue of any poison being present in the areas they were saying people were gassed in. There also were the chimneys that weren't present at the places it was said there were cremations, which actually led to some places building them in order to 'recreate' what it was supposed to look like.

Yeah by Leuchter and some other guys

>tfw you didn't say the magic word

DUUDE, CHAOS LMAO
But yeah the message of the movie seems really stupid. If we can have zoos, why can't we have theme park with genetically bred monsters?

Why didn't Hitler just fly the Jews into the trade centres

But chaosh is a ladder.

>doomed the species within the next 300 years
Only the shitty people near the equator, we'll be fine

Who cares

psst... hey...
Nature finds a way

THE COURT: How do you function as an engineer if you don't have an engineering degree?

THE WITNESS: Well, I would question, Your Honour, what an engineering degree is. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and I have the required background training both on the college level and in the field to perform my function as an engineer.
THE COURT: Who determines that? You?

Sup Forumstards who pretend Leuchter is legit are fucking retarded and sadly it's a meme that has gone too far. People pretended he was legit, people came to Sup Forums, thought people were genuine and then paraded it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOx9738iyw what could he possibly meant by this?

I love how this kike just said the chief American gas chamber technologist, the most qualified person in the world, was a fraud. Apparently wooden doors with 1 inch gaps can stop the ridiculous concentration of hydrogen cyanide that is required to kill a human.

>Despite her attempts to look older Ian Malcom could tell she was almost half her husbands age and proceeded to make jokes about digging "dinosaur bones".

>ILL TAKE YOU WITH ME

>even though all positive human accomplishments were made when man meddled with nature

Yes,but were those accomplishments beneficial to nature...?

Yes because humans are natural

Who the fuck cares if it was?

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of Hollywood's hippy agenda.

Logan obviously had an anti-GMO or whatever theme in background. I didn't much appreciate it.

Then there is Avatar and the Jurassic Park movies to name a few trying to convince us that progress is bad.

Ferngully I get, but some movies seem to think progress in general is evil.

Who the fuck cares whats beneficial to nature?

This whole planet is going to get swallowed by the fucking sun eventually and annihilate all "nature" thats left on this useless fucking rock.

>It's a western civilization is about to collapse even though their proof is Syria

bbc.com/future/story/20170418-how-western-civilisation-could-collapse

If someone has the appropriate training and experience then what's the issue?

Saying a person can't really be an engineer just because they don't have a degree saying as such would be like saying someone can't be a programmer because they haven't a degree in it, even if that person has been working as a programmer for decades.

I guess you're bringing this up because arguments like are brought up, but that's a fairly reasonable point to make that there were huge gaps around some wooden doors that supposedly were meant to be doors to rooms used to gas people. Because if Nazis wanted to gas some people, why would that mean wanting to necessarily gas their own soldiers outside their doors.

In retrospect, a lot of these stories about Jews getting gassed likely came about because there was a lot of gassing going on to delouse trains clothing, plus inmates at camps didn't a way of knowing what all was going on beyond the camp they were in which could help gain some perspective as to what was going on. These rumors likely got all the more exaggerated as foreign countries wanting to create propaganda would use these to further demonize Germany and they later made it illegal to question any part of the stories even if they got so ridiculous as to have people thinking there was Jew soap and lamps being made.

Yes but not for another few million years which by then humanity will be extinct and will have probably destroyed earth.

We are progressing towards getting life off this rock. This is how biosphere's reproduce. They evolve until a species comes along with big brains and spread life beyond the planet's gravitational well.

Jurassic Park demonized trying to genetically manipulate animals that could be wildly dangerous just so you could make some money doing some hyper commercialized park. That's fairly different than modifying some corn to grow a bit better.

Like why would someone make a T-Rex and have it right beyond an electric fence so that it just takes a power outage to result in dead visitors? It's a whole lot of hubris.

>water in undrinkable and can kill you in american cities
>we've desolated 60% of coral reefs and forests in a span of half a century
>we're literally making the planet uninhabitable
>helpful species we have not fully studied are going extinct forever

>LUL everything is fine

dumb white republican detected

tl;dr

Because the movie's point isn't that John Hammond is an idiot because he didn't have the foresight to prepare for worst case scenarios. The movie portrays John Hammond as an idiot because he had the "hubris" to meddle with nature because muh ebbin hollywood enviromentalism meme.

Astronauts die all the goddamn time in Space Exploration, should we cancel all our fucking space programs?

Remember when scenes set in latin america didn't have a brown/yellow filter on? Good times.

>water in undrinkable and can kill you in american cities
Don't be stupid. That's because of lead piping and has nothing to do with the environment.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990).

If you can read a thousand shitposts, you can read a few paragraphs mate

This is a common problem for those wanting to complain about the environment. The solution to issues like the drinking water is often a lot more complicated than what they make it out to be.

Like recycling isn't even as simple as what many hippies suggest, as more pollution can be created with some recycling efforts than if you just made a new product.

When will environmental shills accept that we need to reduce humanity to 500 million high IQ, K-selected individuals that are willing to live in decentralized permacultures?

Apart from official SS documents confirming such information, survivors (both of the regime and the camps), multiple different countries (on both sides) saying otherwise, sure. As for a gap, who cares? That always confused me. You're putting a hundred people into a room that's only got room for 50 and not enough air for 50, then adding gas in. You don't need tight seals because the panic and lack of oxygen ANYWAY causes the deaths.

As for your point on "LE THIS IS LE GAS PROPER CHAMBERS", yes, for single people. Which requires 100% the willing of the victim to enter, be strapped and then executed. You can't make millions of people willingly kill themselves. The "oh it was just le delousing chamber" could be true, but a shower room that has water in it can become a death trap if the water pumped in is boiling and you can't escape.

But this is all irrelevant. Luchter not only hasn't seen a gas execution in person (and he admitted this decades ago), but he doesn't have an engineering degree (and thus when he went to trial as an 'expert witness' he was immediately fucked) and he has never performed an execution either. His testing methods (which he didn't do properly) also missed important tests.

According to Leuchter there is a University Degree in Execution Technology. Let us assume there is; does Leuchter have one? LOL. No he doesn't.

If you want to deny the Holocaust (and I am happy for you to do so, even I question it) that's fine, but don't use Fred "There is no such thing as big gas chambers or mass gas chambers! NO DON'T GO TO THE TEXASX-MEXICO BORDER! NO NO DON'T NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Leuchter.

>Inmates at work at the hot air delousing chambers in the Birkenau central sauna. >thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97588&page=3

Maybe they got their wild theories from these

You should post their bowling alley as well.

It should be obvious to anyone who has examined the doors of real execution gas chambers and delousing chambers, that wooden doors and windows could certainly never prevent the escape of a highly dangerous gas.

If the Germans had wished to use poison gas in these areas, they would have ordered and installed doors which were welded at the very least, such as those in the disinfestations chambers.

kek, I've never heard about that. I've only seen and read about the inmates having their own currency, rabbit breeding, musical bands, theatre, brothels, dentistry and a hospital.

>when even KZ inmates are more aesthetic than you

Awe fuck I was hoping you would post the pic of the White House bowling alley claiming it was from Auschwitz so I could laugh at you. Oh well.

I believe you fell for a joke mate

I wonder if you could ice skate there

Oy vey they made us play in the pool and afterwards they took us a death rollercoaster. I died momentarily but the evil Nazi doctor saved me just to kill me again

There is still no evidence that FTL travel is possible in any sort of controllable manner, don't be so sure we're getting off this rock, or at least not going very far.

Oh shit you were only pretending to be retarded, my mistake. I completely fell for it!

If we can't figure out FTL we'll have to do it a different way then.

Well I've never seen the picture and who the fuck knows what the intention was behind it.

OI, WAT ARE DESE METAL BOYZ DOING 'ERE ON ME Sup Forums?!!!!

WAAAAAGGGHH!!!

Idiot.

Sublight colony ships are somewhat feasible, but it would take multiple generations. The best hope we have for interplanetary travel right now would take over 130 years just to reach the nearest star to us, which unless we can develop advanced climate control (on a planetary scale) capabilities, would be useless to us.

You're looking at anywhere between 100 and 1,500 years to find a star system with a planet that could support us with the technology we have right now. FTL travel is the only thing that can make such journeys feasible, if it's not possible then we will die on this rock with the exception of a few colony ships that just get sent into space in the vague hope that they find somewhere.

When people inspected various locations where gas chambers supposedly were, they found no remnants of poison on the walls or even in the soil. Which suggested that there had not been gas chambers at those locations.

>a shower room that has water in it can become a death trap if the water pumped in is boiling and you can't escape.

I don't think that's ever even been a proposed story.

It would be possible to make a big gas chamber or I guess boil people alive as you're suggesting, but it'd help to have evidence of it or to at least have it be legal to even investigate the matter. Currently it is illegal to research so you only get a few renegade researchers, who will get massive amounts of flak for daring to trying to learn something, and a bunch of theories that we can debate yet still be left with the fact that there isn't evidence to support these stories of people being gassed in shower rooms.

>but it would take multiple generations
Or just one that can't die.

Life doesn't need FTL, punk. Stop thinking on such a small scale.

>I don't think that's ever even been a proposed story.
It isn't, he just made that up then lol

Colonize Oort cloud objects for their fusion fuel and work your way out over the eons until you get so far out that your next jmp takes you to the furthest object orbitting another star. Voila, humanity has colonized another star system doing nothing but making small and self serving jumps. The colonies would then multiply and colonize inward towards the planetary system.

Citation needed please Sup Forums.

>liberals bitch about muh environmentalism
>wants to feed the 3rd world and import them here to make up for the leveling birthrates

>When people inspected various locations where gas chambers supposedly were, they found no remnants of poison on the walls or even in the soil

Isn't it more likely that poison breaks down chemically after 70 years you fucking nutjob?

What that cartoon doesn't take into account, is that rich people would be taxed more in this "better world." I don't know about you, but is all that other bullshit about clean living and preventing the earth from dying worth taxing a few billionaires slightly, a fraction of a percentage, more? How many yachts do we rich people have to give up to prevent human annihilation?

Apparently, liberals hate yachts.

>implying those paragraphs aren't shit posting

...no

>Like recycling isn't even as simple as what many hippies suggest, as more pollution can be created with some recycling efforts than if you just made a new product.
[citation needed]

Zyklon B applied in delousing chambers formed chemical compounds detectable to this day. No such compounds can be found, but ought to be expected, in the claimed homicidal gas chambers.

Not every trace of it from every conceivable place it could have gotten into no.

no it's actually a movie

gee wonder who was behind this post

>You are now hearing the laugh

If you mean officially debunked, then no, the things that were debunked are steam chambers being used to kill humans, soap from human fat and lampshades from human skin. If you mean debunked by wacky Holocaust denialists, then they've probably been ""debunked"" way before the 90s.

It's not like zyklon B is the only thing you can use to kill people, had it not been invented, the Nazis would have just used other methods to slaughter people.

>it's a people use a work of fiction as justification for enacting real world policies episode

I'm voting for hillwillry kwintin