Illegal Mexicans in 'Murica speak better English than the gold digger baka senpai

Illegal Mexicans in 'Murica speak better English than the gold digger baka senpai.

Um no that is the problem, they don't speak english at all.

It is as if you do not live in the USA so you don't actually know what is going on or something.

>1 post by this ID

>Um no that is the problem, they don't speak english at all.
Sure they do

>It is as if you do not live in the USA so you don't actually know what is going on or something.
i watch enough usa trash television to know :^)

Ishala my friend, I agree with you. It's good to know that a fellow Brit follows the teachings of Allah.

>picking one of the good black guys as an example

Takbar my friend, takbar.

its kanye from his music vid 'gold digger' phlam

Have you ever been to America?

I live in South Texas and all of the illegals I've seen and met never take the time to respect the country that they're in and never learn English.

>I live in South Texas
Stopped reading right there, you dirty caravan dweller.

Mexicans muslims and political correctness are a problem.

>Achmed somehow correlates Gypsies and Texas

But trump did talk about the big banks and whatnot.

>implying texas isn't the trailer trash capital of 'murica
kek you big fat pink bastard

>illegal mexicans
>speak english
You can only choose one, faggot. Move to Southern california and try having a conversation with an illegal mexican and you'll realize its frowned upon to not speak spanish fluently in that shithole.

That's what a person who speaks five languages soudns like, buddy

suck my dick faggot

You big fucking autist.
You're thinking of Alabama.

yeeeee haww cowboy, thurs a snek in muh boot.

Totally agree with you.

Speech would've been perfect if not for the accent. Really ruined the mood and made it hard to understand what she was saying clearly.

What is this poor quality b8?

ALLAH AKBAR!!!
WE MUST KILL THR INFIDELS WITH THEIR PORK AND FREEDOM!!!

I mean, is it really any surprise that Mexico has become a blown up Lord of Flies dystopia when their is a gross cultural distaste for the virtues of having Law and Order?

I see i triggered you kek, but I love me some pork. allah bless :^)

No, they fucking don't. The worst thing is people are catering to these fucks who refuse to learn English, this includes the government and private companies. Fucking TV comes bundled with Spic language channels that you can't switch out for something better, and every fucking sign has to have spanish.
The worst was when I went to my friends graduation in California, they had a fucking spanish speaker

Woah bro do you have a license for that meme pork bro? DDDDDDDX

naw, she speaks at least 3 times better

Nope, just shitposting.
Btw you should bin your knife.

20 years in the US and speaks like a russian,why didn't she pick up an accent?or at least speak it properly then...

no i go to the butchers for some

you should bin your guns

>Donalt
She can't even pronounce her husband's name correctly

donalt duck

What a coincidence that you have a Bongladeshi flag and therefore no clue what you're talking about. Have you ever even met a true wetbacks irl? They make Melania look like a native speaker by comparison

Look at the 12 year old, look at him and laugh!

>those tits
What is gravity?

Beaners can barely read and write their own language, nevermind reading and writing English AND speaking it.

Piggu pls

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!!!!

Why do bongs think they know everything even though they have no experience?

There's literally 2nd generation of illegal spics in America who can't speak English.

>literally
There is literally poo in the loo