ITT ask a shill anything.
Can't answer everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How'd you end up a shill

How much are you paid?

Interning at a memetics firm last summer

It depends on the subject matter. But if it's general defense of a candidate then usually a dollar per original post in 50 cents for each comment. But if it's a specific issue it can be up to ten times that

Is that an AR in 9mm?

We don't know or care. Just anything to make the other team look bad.

Yes you can see the mag size.

What keeps you up at night, user?

What's your opinion on politics?

Do you have any moral or ethical concerns?

>What keeps you up at night?
I sleep very well. But things that disturb me? Certainly how easy people are to relinquish their own power. You grow to recognize how easily manipulable people are once you start doing stuff like this.

>What's your opinion on politics?
I think that no one really has the power to make change unless there's money involved. If you're for trump, Jill, Hillary, it doesn't matter, because at this point you're going to stay in that position all the way through, and whoever has the most money, power, and influence will win.

>Do you have moral and ethical concerns?
Yes and no. The world is way more fucked up than most people are aware, but hey, what can we do about it. It's human nature for people to want more. Greed is a part of living.

I support Trump because I want the old political parties to crumble, and because I think Hillary is a soulless woman - and women are incapable of honest leadership.

Do you agree or disagree, and why?

This might surprise you, but I shill(ed) on this site for Donald Trump.

That's exactly what we've wanted you to think all along. Although I personally don't feel that way, even though Trump is a far better choice than Hillary.

If you are a shill why would you ever tell us this? It makes no fucking sense and you are probably troll, or some alt-right goy who loves Sup Forums's paranoia, don't you?

The firm I work for will never catch me. Even if they did, I'm sure they wouldn't care about one little thread.

Now if this thread blew up like the FBI user and /cfg/ thing that'd be another story, but this thread likely won't attract too much unwanted attention.

how about you fuck off?

Also I'm not working, I'm posting through my personal computer not signed in mobilly.

So you work only on Sup Forums? How do you choose websites you 'attacks'?

I also worked a lot with fake Facebook and Twitter accounts but mostly Sup Forums for me.

Hillary shills on the other hand use almost exclusively Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube

Oh, once more, are /trump general/ created by shills or just some psycho fans?

>I shill(ed) on this site for Donald Trump

How so? And why? He need much help here

We don't make general threads. That's the product of our work.

It started last year. Trump was at 3%. He needed support. He hired memeticists from around the planet to get his message into the hearts of men and women around the country in unusual ways. Our firm turned to Sup Forums and a few hundred other sites. Sup Forums was unusual in the sense that its demographic was all millennials for the most part, but much of them are leftover Sup Forumstards. These people are hungry for a counterculture, so we mixed some stormfags in and started changing people's ideals. People radically transformed from centrist mild liberals to conservatives supporting Donald trump. The rest was history.

It worked on me. And for that I thank you.

>memeticists from around the planet to get his message into the hearts of men and women around the country in unusual ways

Great LARP user, but it's back to reality for me

I'm not sure if you fully understand what memetics are. I'm currently undertaking a PhD in it. It isn't about pepes and stuff like that, but rather persuading mass groups of people that they have come to the correct conclusion about a topic all on their own.

Very eye opening text you have there.

Thank you sir.

>We don't know or care. Just anything to make the other team look bad

Sounds like a democrat to me

>Hillary shills on the other hand use almost exclusively Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube

Not that I think your lying, but I feel like Hillary shills are quite prominent on Sup Forums. The endless slide brigades and >1 post by this ID in Trump gen and /cfg/ are astounding. They are truly unrelenting.

Was it worth making memes great again?

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. This image was made by a pro-Clinton memetics firm. I can't post anything from our firm. I just put it up to grab people's attention and explain shilling to them.

Yes

Did they make you sign a standard NDA or something more than that?

Can't even discuss that sorry.

Tell me about the study of memetics. Is it a well-defined area of research or is it all happening now? Can a memetics 'lab' ever be as effective as "True" memetics (that is the confluence of thousands of minds in a forum)? I see Sup Forums as the perfect vehicle for the memetics. Content is created and becomes "powerful" because it gets reposted by lots of people (thus being a strong meme). Am I on the right track?

Do i have to live in the US for those sweet sweet shillings?

It's all happening now. I'll be one of the first with a PhD in it in a few years if all goes well.

>Can a memetics lab ever be as effective as a confluence of thousands of minds?
Yes. The military does that in the Middle East all the time quite effectively.

>Sup Forums is a perfect vehicle for memetics
It's decent. It's good at starting things and having them spread to the rest of the net, but not as much as of late. Like those /cfg/ memes? No one would ever dare put those on their own Facebook. So oftentimes they just sit here and die out.

No, for frontline folks people actually prefer nom-US citizens. Particularly Hillary firms. If you're looking for work, send in an application using a pro-Hillary meme firm's contact page.

ROLE PLAYING FAGGOT

ABANDON THREAD

*non

>I'll be one of the first with a PhD
Okay I kekked. Exactly which university will be offering doctorates in memetics?

I go to Manchester.

Why is the AR 9mm and SBR'd specifically?
Why not choose .300blk or 5.55 for an SBR?
Do you plan to replace the carry handle with an optic any time soon?

Who usually pays more and whats the quality demanded like?

Trump pays more but you have to know people to work for him.

And if you don't know anyone and work for Hillary, you just make posts on certain sites here and there. I've never worked for her but my colleagues have. It seems you just schedule out certain hours in the week that you do it and provide proof to your manager at the end of each week. Easy money but tiring money unless you really believe what you're shilling.

But it's hard to have good morale for a witch like her

Likely because an sbr fits better into a shop and gets the point across of how small it can be without compromising on the firepower.

Do i have to know someone inside or is it easier then and is there any public figure one could go through and can hint at?

Not sure I believe you, but I'll play along because discussing memetics is awesome.

We keep talking (not necessarily on Sup Forums) about how to defeat dangerous ideologies. The answer, short of annihilation, is memetics. Powerful means of cultural transmission will eventually defeat radical Islam. Cultural transmission is the most important force in human history. Everyone here talks about "master races" and shitpost about huts and marble cities in ancient times, but they forget that it was just the cultures in highly diverse areas (like Med, Mesop) that developed technology out of either direct transmission (trade, ideas) or competition. War and trade have driven all of human progress.

Do you think that eventually mastering the art of cultural transmission is a good thing? What tactics are used in the Middle East?

You'll have to know someone inside to work for Trump, if that's what you're getting at. Additionally you'll have to be very well educated. He (they) only hire a few of the brightest, whereas Hillary('s team) focuses more on numbers and having as many shills as they can get their hands on.

dubs check out, how do you become a shill, and whom do you shill for?

How can I become a shill? How much will I get paid?

>using a .22 AR in the logo

what the hell?

I think in some respects it's a great thing. You've named key concepts that have brought humanity forward such as trading -- things that allow for cultural and intellectual exchange, causing for society to advance faster than it originally was intended to.

However, the use of memetics as a weapon against a regime or a candidate is not inherently good. All it does is manipulate an outcome in a certain direction that is preferred by the one controlling the situation.

You seem quite interested in people. What's your background? Are you in the soc/anthro/psych field?

I shill for Trump.
To work for him you need connections.
To work for Hillary, you need to send an extremely loosely worded email to certain companies.

Loo in a poo? Where is your proxy?
I'm kidding. You don't get paid much if you're just making posts. And there's a strong 99% chance you'll have to shill somewhere other than Sup Forums. As for how to sign up, read the whole thread.

>memeticists
Kill yourself

Does it have to be in a memetic related field and completed or would a study with future and multiple languages suffice?

I am a learned observer; a professional in solitary thought, but yes I did study psychology. Ideas simply fascinate me and I must know them all. I think that one of the most powerful and important things that can happen to a person is to live on the boundary of cultures. For me it was being Ashkenazi and an American and traveling the world at a young age. You quickly gain a perspective on cultures and I think unavoidably develop a skeptical mind.

For Trump, people who understand other people are preferable. All of the fields you laughed at like sociology, criminology, anthropology, etc are sought after as well as computer science majors.

But if you're good and you know the game, they'll take you even if you're not in those fields. As long as you're college educated or currently in college.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

I see. I'm curious what your political views are. As someone from the other side, I can see what ideals we directly influenced upon you if any.

Where do you stand?

Memetics seems "too big to grasp" and uncomfortably complex, even more so that theoretical physics. The most scary and uncomfortable part for me is just how powerful it can be. I like to think people are smart and individuals, but they are not. Not at all. They are easily manipulable. Throughout history we see some weird weird shit going on. I genuinely believe that you someday could orchestrate mass hysteria like it's fucking 1518.

I take it you can't name or hint twards one of the companies working for trump.
Can you hint twards someone affiliated with one or is that part of the rite of passage?

I'll tell you this: they need to come to you. You can't come to them.

Ar15 5.56/.223 lower with 9mm mag jammed up in there

Cringey as fuck

I was raised in a liberal democratic family and was a liberal democrat through college although I never voted. It is surprising to me how little I learned in school even though I was a good student. Today, just by discussing things on Sup Forums daily and by coming to understand the "other side" to everything I learned growing up, I feel myself slowly losing touch with Democrats. Sometimes I feel like I support Republicans, but then I hear their public speaking and I basically have a Ludovico reaction (Alex from Clockwork Orange). Truthfully, I get catch myself in happening threads hoping the world goes to complete shit too often.

I should understand that even the public speaking is just memetics. They are not talking to me. People like me should see through the rhetoric and follow the ideas (the ones that I see have a possibly of coming to fruition). I badly want stupid people out of the electorate so we can have Greco-Roman Senatorial rhetoric to return.

Damn it I wanted to believe you were real now I call bullshit.

It's very hard to remind yourself that it's just memetics.

Would the tactics used by the military in the Middle East be recognizable by Sup Forumsacks or are they well-hidden? Are they successful?

You implied you used to shill for hillary. Are they frequently recruited?
How large is the industry and has this election cycle spurred its growth more than events prior to it?

I can't go into detail. Sorry

Ah shit did I?
They aren't recruited at all. You go to them and ask for a job usually.

Ok and the industry itself? Do you think its reached its climax or only just begun?

Is a "memetics firm" basically a think tank? How exactly do you measure memetics for an objective understanding or is it just trial, error, and waiting?

i was just wondering why do people make these threads? its obvious they're fake...like this isn;t even funny or good trolling.

it's just weird.

Psh dude come on he said he has a PhD in Memetics. It is obvious that we are talking to Richard Dawkins.

Hate to burst your bubbles.

Come on this cant be part of your nda now can it?

The 'faggot' part doesn't line up... I'll make a better version when I have time

>9mm AR

Only just begun for sure.

Kind of yeah. And no, it's a lot of mathematics.

So whats your take on china? Shilling has died down pretty much while it seems to he ramping up.

Are you currently meming SE Asia into war? Nod if yes.

Not op but that would only be needed if china can step around and avoid attacking first.

And now that footbinding is forbidden they are pretty bad at tip toeing around...

Good one, Englebert.