Can Sup Forums get together and send this negro back to his homeland?

Larry Mitchell has a retort for every white supremacist, racist and Internet troll who has ever told him to go back to Africa.

"If you want me to go back to Africa I will gladly go ... you can help make your dream and mine come true," he writes on his GoFundMe page. "Accepting all donations ... KKK, Skin Heads and anyone else with like mind thinking are welcome to donate ... Thank you ... God bless you and America."

He hashtagged the post #putyourmoneywhereyourhateis.

thespec.com/news-story/6773442--go-back-to-africa-this-man-will-if-racists-pay-his-way/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udomqgvsHB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Blacks are getting too fucking cocky. Let's send a message.

100.000? Does he intend on making himself King of Somalia or some shit?

6000 is enough to get there, get a home and start a business. 100.000 is just greed.

It's a fucking scam, he will steal the money.

He won't leave America at all.

dindu working? are you srs

Nigger wants free money, more at 9

>giving dindu's more hand outs
think i'll pass

If he doesn't leave America, isn't that illegal and against the terms of gofundme?
For example: Woman raises money for her cancer treatment but doesn't use the money for cancer treatment.

this

i would actually give money if they all left together

I'm sure we could find a generous white man to drop him off in the congo free of charge, no need to raise all that money t b h

Do you have any idea how many people use gofundme but then take the money and run?

It's a crowd funding platform, not an investment platform. Different rules apply and that's why retards who pay money for shit like this and Kickstarter are retarded. You are not an investor, you are a donour. You have no say in how the money will actually be used.

You won't get very far posting shit like this on Sup Forums; we're all rich here.

Funny thing is, Trump opposes all the free trade agreements that Clinton is for. He's less wall street than she is.

10/10 post

Tbh I wish someone hacked his gofundme page and destroyed it. Stupid nigger should get to packing and saving his own damn money if he wants to go back to Africa so badly.

>implying the niggers won't steal 100k

You guys will believe anything.

This guy gets it.

Nigger is just cutting out the government middle man

Trump
>I will rip up nafta.

Clinton
>supports TPP

How am I wrong?

It's part of the fun, user. Nihilism is the real red pill anyway.

>Guys I need a balloon payment of gibs so I don't have to exist on the level of actual Africans
>Africa is totally fine, I want to go there, but only if someone else makes me enough money to be rich there

I don't think he quite grasps the level of crime and corruption there.

>donations reach 30k at best
>"haha, stupid racis, I just proved that Americans are so racis they would spend their money on sending me back instead of donating to charities"
>keeps the money
>"you crackas owe me an my f.a.m anyway"
>gets aired on national television
>Obongo holds speech
>"cool donation campaign Larry, come around to the white house for netflix and chill"

Fuck off Larry, shill your shit elsewhere.

>100k
>implying its not a scam
i will personally buy him the airplane ticket, thats all he needs. they have no housing or food for him there unless hes going to some white area.

Fuck that. His people got a free boat ride over. He can save up a couple of gov. checks.

I'm not putting a fucking cent into any nigger's pocket. If he wants to go back to Africa let him work for it.

Besides, chances are he'll just end up getting aids and dying in a ghetto in America anyways. So who gives a shit?

> money reciever is obliged with nothing
Cheap tricks.

Can some1 report him for scam?

hes just going to pocket the money

He's using it to go on vacation there, you fucking moron, not stay there permanently.

In fact, OP probably happens to be the nigger, itself, trying to drum up publicity for this.

He's just being a thieving nigger.
Fuck off faggot.

This dude wants $100,000 to do what should only require him $2,000 for the plane ticket? He said he wants to go back to Africa, not build a house there. Furthermore, even if he gets his $100K, he'll probably go to a Chinese-centric area and live peacefully there, counting his cash and laughing all the way to the bank.

Doubt that'll even happen. It's clear the guy has no intention of flying to Africa to live there even if he gets the $100K. The dude is selling shirts based on his hashtag for money on the side.

Better idea send him a ticket for nigeria in a month problem solved.

you forgot this:
>conservashits

He's going to take the money and go to a strip club of buy a new car or some shit

>100k to go to Africa

More like 10k. Tops. A negro asking for free hand outs so he can go back to his own continent and he asks for an astronomical amount. Gibs me dat.

Look at dis Marcus Garvey ass nigga, sheeeeettttttt

It's been done before...

youtube.com/watch?v=udomqgvsHB4