Logan

Ok, I guess it actually deserves that 92% on RT.

Deserves a 75% at most

it's good but not that good desu

Hey how do I get a job as a shill?

dontcha mean 57% ??
all capeshit movies are 5-6 stars only

Why would anyone shill the movie now you retard?

Bluray

Do you think Magneto uses his mind to shove metal, phallic like objects up his butt? I do

I'd love to have the power to manipulate small, metallic balls up and down inside my donger, clanking them against each other while a separate one massages my prostate from inside my urethra.

Then, for further effect, yet another metallic ball could clang against my prostate from inside my colon simultaneously, and as I thunderously climax, the metallic balls inside my cock would spin in multiple directions and go back and forth at a ridiculous speed as the semen attempts to make its way past them.

Yeah. Being Magneto would be fun.

75% at most. It's unlike most capeshit but still manages to turn into shit halfway through the movie. Overhyped and disappointing

Over 50% is too generous.

By-the-book, on-the-road escape movie with disposable bad guys, not much more. I was expecting "Unforgiven" with Wolverine, but it's pretty much a re-hash of "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome", to say nothing of a direct repeat of the bad corporation creating mutants plot from "Deadpool".

I must have more of this girl

Pretty mediocre. Typical civil rights and pro immigration messages rammed in. Wasn't impressed

>it's a Sup Forums-still-somehow-doesn't-understand-how-RT-works episode

All the 92% means is that roughly nine critics in every ten think it's worth a watch. That's literally all that means.

You're so right about the second half. The way the film was going I was convinced that it was going to continue being emotionally charged. When they got to Eden I expected for nothing to be there and for Laura to have an emotional breakdown, which would be the moment Logan fully commits to her or something like that. Instead it was something much more generic and unfulfilling.

75% is definitely the score it deserves. Excellent watch that gets a lot right, but you can visibly see the mediocrity of hollywood weighing it down in a number of ways.

Is this the dawn of cunny kino?

Yes, so if people think the percentage should be lower, than they think more critics overall should have given it lower scores, bringing down the overall percentage.

Moron.

>he still doesn't get it
A critic giving it a lower score wouldn't affect the overall percentage at all, unless they lowered it so far that it actually became a negative review.

Even if every single critic who gave the film a positive score lowered their rating all the way down to a 6/10, the film would still retain its 92%.
The average score underneath the approval rating is calculated amongst average critic ratings.
The approval rating itself is ONLY a representation of the % of critics who said it's a 6/10 or higher and therefore worth a watch.

So when posters say "the percentage is too high because the movie was above average but not THAT FAR above average", they have no idea how the system works.

This really isn't that complicated.

the pacing was shitty and the girl screaming was annoying but this is probably the best capeshit movie i've seen.

Isn't it pretty damn devastating for X-men fans that their heroes end up like this?

It doesnt. Movies like Masters and Commanders deserve 90+ ratings, capeshit for manchildren like this this one should get a 65% at best.

I like it. Also liked the knightmare scene in BvS for the same reason.

They've discovered something a long time ago you haven't they're not real, bozo

>being this retarded

Holy hell dude

>unless they lowered it so far that it actually became a negative review.

K guess you read my post and then decided I somehow didn't get it, even though that's exactly what I fucking said.

>"the percentage is too high because the movie was above average but not THAT FAR above average"

No one said that, at all, anywhere in the thread.

Again, you are a moron.

It was ok. 70% RT score with a 6/10 rating tops

>it's another "the movie wasn't depressing enough for me" Sup Forums thread